Last Post Wins, #51

Well...I would compare it to a slightly watered down South Park. It's just as funny, and it's incredibly Canadian. The jokes go a million miles an hour, there's lots of drinking, fights, wise words of wisdom, just all-round ridiculousness. 

Edit: it's incredibly NSFW, and I'm dressing up as Glen for Halloween either this year or next.

valentine valentine’s day GIF by Crave

Edited by astone2292
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Well...I would compare it to a slightly watered down South Park. It's just as funny, and it's incredibly Canadian. The jokes go a million miles an hour, there's lots of drinking, fights, wise words of wisdom, just all-round ridiculousness. 

Edit: it's incredibly NSFW, and I'm dressing up as Glen for Halloween either this year or next.

valentine valentine’s day GIF by Crave

You had me at NSFW

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Wildone--aka the deposed despot--had a short, but brutal reign ages ago.  He's a master of revisionist history, so tries to paint himself as a benevolent ruler of the people, when in fact, his dictatorship was the dark ages of LPWland.  He only has one supporter, Drew Espinosa--aka the lickspittle.  Drew's fawning toadying is quite sad and nauseating.  :puke: 

I have amassed a large and unstoppable army, with Wesley as my trusted advisor, in order to protect the good citizens of LPWland from the return of despotic rule.  I have a shark squadron, a pony, a group of cranky kindergartners, an evil clown contingent, ninja penguins, and a gun-toting kitty riding a flame-throwing unicorn at my disposal, along with many other squadrons.  And, since I'm a Valkyrie, I have the might of Thor and Asgard, and the denizens of Valhalla all at my disposal as well. :)  

200.gif

Schitts Creek Win GIF by CBC

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
15 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I...I don't wanna play this game anymore. Bob scares me. His nipple scares me...

Have some ice cream to help you forget your trauma :hug: 

Excited Ice Cream GIF

:joe: