Last Post Wins, #51

56 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Congrats Sis! :hug: 

You may be my sister, but my loyalty belongs to Tsar Steve, so... I'm taking the :joe:  and giving it back to him! :P 

How'd you escape the oubliette?

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
6 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

No one in incorruptible!!! No one!

I happen to be a very proud out-corruptible man :D 

8 hours ago, clochette said:

Omg! Omg I won! :D

Excited Season 9 GIF by Friends

:joe:

in my honor you can all be my jesters and amuse me ;)

Yay!!! I've been limbering up my very powerful wrist in anticipation of making my own crepes! :P Let me know when you are ready :) 

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You may be my sister, but my loyalty belongs to Tsar Steve, so... I'm taking the :joe:  and giving it back to him! :P 

Why thank you Sir @Drew Espinosa! I am a strong believer that it is common curtesy to allow the winner to have it for 24 hours unchallenged. So I will return it to our Queen for the rest of today. I really do appreciate your gift to me, so we will just wait until after she teaches me how to make crepes to share the shiny with her :P 

Netflix Sam Dean GIF by Daybreak

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, wildone said:

Why thank you Sir @Drew Espinosa! I am a strong believer that it is common curtesy to allow the winner to have it for 24 hours unchallenged. So I will return it to our Queen for the rest of today. I really do appreciate your gift to me, so we will just wait until after she teaches me how to make crepes to share the shiny with her :P 

Netflix Sam Dean GIF by Daybreak

Unlike your lickspittle...

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Unlike your lickspittle...

Funny you should jump on poor Drew, Mr lackey! Hmm, Wesley the Lackey, has a nice ring to it :P 

• Haha 2
28 minutes ago, wildone said:

:joe: Benevolent as always. :D 

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Oh, I should say, Happy Birthday @Krista :kiss: tomorrow. I think the shiny is yours tomorrow :) 

Have you started that thing where at forty you start counting backwards 😛 

:gikkle: 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

I don't have the shiny :o 

I left it with Clo for the day, and I think it belongs to the bday gurl tomorrow :D 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, wildone said:

Oh, I should say, Happy Birthday @Krista :kiss: tomorrow. I think the shiny is yours tomorrow :) 

Have you started that thing where at forty you start counting backwards 😛 

:gikkle: 

It is NOT MY BIRTHDAY tomorrow you foolish, foolish man. 

But I will take the shiny. :joe:

• Haha 2
11 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:rolleyes: you may be my brother but I at least didn't needed to be a lickspittle to won -_- :P

And I'm still Queen :joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

@Wesley8890, Steve had asked if there was a French person around that could teach him to prepare Crepes. The Fly was the last post made, so I, the mighty, majestic BoP made the Fly the winner so that she could teach him how.

Are you wearing any Hemp made clothing? It's time for everyone to make some Homemade Soup today.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

@Wesley8890, Steve had asked if there was a French person around that could teach him to prepare Crepes. The Fly was the last post made, so I, the mighty, majestic BoP made the Fly the winner so that she could teach him how.

Are you wearing any Hemp made clothing? It's time for everyone to make some Homemade Soup today.

Bonjour GIF by memecandy

Thank you oh great majestic BOP :worship:

I'm afraid it's too cold here for hemp clothes but I made homemade soup (onion, carrots, leeks, zucchini and potatoes)

:joe:

• Like 3