Last Post Wins, #51

2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

This...is just the greatest! You're the best!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: she's just bribing you, letting you think she's nice and all that... when actually she's like a spider luring her prey to better catch it in her clutches :yes:

:joe:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1
Just now, clochette said:

:rolleyes: she's just bribing you, letting you think she's nice and all that... when actually she's like a spider luring her prey to better catch it in her clutches :yes:

Listen, if there's one thing I learned in my ten years in the Scouts program...is that you don't turn down free stuff. @Valkyrie is my new best friend! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Some people are just scary

I work overnights at a grocery store. I've seen icky, mental, homeless, and people so brain-dead that they scare me...but Bob's nipple is a whole other classification of scary!

Going to bed. Have fun, kiddos.

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
54 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Listen, if there's one thing I learned in my ten years in the Scouts program...is that you don't turn down free stuff. @Valkyrie is my new best friend! 

I was a Girl Scout for 12 years.  I even earned my Gold Award (equivalent of the Eagle Scout).  :)  :joe:  

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator
11 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Wildone--aka the deposed despot--had a short, but brutal reign ages ago.  He's a master of revisionist history, so tries to paint himself as a benevolent ruler of the people, when in fact, his dictatorship was the dark ages of LPWland.  He only has one supporter, Drew Espinosa--aka the lickspittle.  Drew's fawning toadying is quite sad and nauseating.  :puke: 

I have amassed a large and unstoppable army, with Wesley as my trusted advisor, in order to protect the good citizens of LPWland from the return of despotic rule.  I have a shark squadron, a pony, a group of cranky kindergartners, an evil clown contingent, ninja penguins, and a gun-toting kitty riding a flame-throwing unicorn at my disposal, along with many other squadrons.  And, since I'm a Valkyrie, I have the might of Thor and Asgard, and the denizens of Valhalla all at my disposal as well. :)  

200.gif

Huh :unsure: 

I only have one reply to that :) If you look at @Valkyrie's story section, you will see she is one of the most PROLIFIC of FICTIONAL authors on the site. So all the above is just more of her entrancing fiction, while fun to read, it is nothing even close to the truth. I do believe in LPW land, she is taking a stab at the fantasy genre :P 

I don't make false or empty promises. I will guarantee you a kingdom within LPW Land to rule among us all. Can you believe that as soon as I lost my kingdom as it was unceremoniously ripped away from me, that the lackey, Wesley, became a turncoat and joined with Val quicker than pulling you tongue out of a live light bulb socket (just in case you do that kind of thing :P ). 

Currently in my proposed upcoming Kingdom of sharing and caring, the University student Sir @Drew Espinosa will be ruling over the great State of Texas. Ms. Clo will be having France, Spain and Portugal, and we think we might toss in Belgium as well! Mr. Zombie, will of course rule over his beloved Great Britain and all it's territories. I do limit myself to generally Canada, which while huge in land mass, is small in population. 

Just ask Mr. astone, and you may receive :). I'm looking for someone currently for a realm that would include the State of New York. Unfortunately some bad characters there that need to be 're-educated' :) In my kingdom, there will not be any armies who sole objective is to spill blood and loot the lands.

Long live Queen Clo  :worship: 

• Love 2
  • Angry 1
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Have some ice cream to help you forget your trauma :hug: 

Excited Ice Cream GIF

what this clip doesn’t show is the next second, when the penguin cruelly snatches away the ice cream from the excited toddler and gobbles it all down in from of the poor squealing little mite :angry:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, wildone said:

In my kingdom, there will not be any armies who sole objective is to spill blood and loot the lands.

The sole objective of my army is to protect the citizens of LPWland by keeping you from returning to the throne.  :P 

joffrey GIF 

4 minutes ago, Zombie said:

what this clip doesn’t show is the next second, when the penguin cruelly snatches away the ice cream from the excited toddler and gobbles it all down in from of the poor squealing little mite :angry:

:no: You're starting to sound like the deposed despot.  🙄 :joe:  

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Zombie said:

Interesting enough, I was typing the exact same thing as you Zombie! You posted quicker than I could.

This is how she rules, offers up the world and as you get within grasp, she pulls it away from you whilst letting out her cackle many laugh!

Beware, Valkyrie has a forked tongue and will lead you astray!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

You're just jealous because under my rule, I prepare daily feasts for all in LPWland, even you and the putrid one.  I even cooked you prime rib once, but nooooooo you didn't want any.  LPWland enjoyed a time of peace and prosperity under my multiple reigns, unlike the one time you won (for the shortest time ever :P

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
11 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

You're just jealous because under my rule, I prepare daily feasts for all in LPWland, even you and the putrid one.  I even cooked you prime rib once, but nooooooo you didn't want any.  LPWland enjoyed a time of peace and prosperity under my multiple reigns, unlike the one time you won (for the shortest time ever :P

The feasts were amazing. G. Ramsey an W. Puck cater them.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Eat Healthy Food Poisoning GIF by Godrej HIT
:lmao: :rofl: :lol: :funny:

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
2 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

Why am I not mentioned?

Don’t I get to rule somewhere? 

Angry Cat GIF by memecandy

Aww but of course you count too, you're just too kinda unlike some *looks Val, Steve, Zombie and all the other's way* <_<

you could rule the entire sky! ;)

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

Why am I not mentioned?

Sorries, I just though everyone knew you would be the Queen of all of Scandinavia :joe:  

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, wildone said:

Sorries, I just though everyone knew you would be the Queen of all of Scandinavia :joe:  

Don’t tell Zombie but I have some british blood in my veins so I might try to take over the UK -_- 

British Movie GIF by Pretty Whiskey / Alex Sautter

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2
  • Site Administrator
25 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

Why am I not mentioned?

:hug:  You're in charge of my Care Bear contingent :hug:  :joe: 

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

:hug:  You're in charge of my Care Bear contingent :hug:  :joe: 

Once more you're proving you just want your lickspittles under your thumb -_-

signed, Your beloved Queen :joe: Clo :kiss:

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Once more you're proving you just want your lickspittles under your thumb -_-

signed, Your beloved Queen :joe: Clo :kiss:

The fly’s right!

first the worm - sidelined

then the toad - dumped with the thrill of finding “fresh meat” as its next victim :o

now it’s schmoozing up to the bear :angry: poor sweet and “innocent” LBO :P

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1