Last Post Wins, #51

15 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

You forgot the Menagerie of mimes and platoon of platypi.

I'm sorry, platypi? I think my allegiance has been swayed. Wildone better bring out the big guns if he thinks I'm going to give up seeing a platoon of platypi...

Interested Ken Jeong GIF

• Love 1
2 hours ago, astone2292 said:

Wow. That's a lot. A proper thumbs up @Valkyrie! As I believe I know who I will be siding with, I'm one for gathering all the details, facts, and opinions before I claim a side in a war. I'm going to need @wildone to offer his side's information and potential...bribery. Also, I think this was a necessary post for the newcomers to be more involved in the LPW games :D  

Except she forgot one important bit of information: I'm the Queen here :yes: -_-

:joe:

• Love 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Shower With a Friend then Wear Red when you get dressed today. We'll observe National Weatherperson's Day with Nutella and Bubble Gum.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Well, the deposed despot will no doubt make what he thinks is a convincing argument.  Just keep in mind everything he says is a lie.  Except for nice things about me.  Those are all true :P  :joe:  

last week was OppositeDay 

but with the penguin EVERY DAY is OppositeDay :yes: :P

so you need to understand EVERYTHING it says is a LIE! :angry:

:joe: :funny:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 3
  • Angry 1
4 minutes ago, Zombie said:

last week was OppositeDay 

but with the penguin EVERY DAY is OppositeDay :yes: :P

so you need to understand EVERYTHING it says is a LIE! :angry:

I think I opened something...and I don't like it.

Oh No Cooking GIF by FOX TV

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, astone2292 said:

I think I opened something...and I don't like it.

Oh No Cooking GIF by FOX TV

Yeah 1st thing we should have said is LPW is a war zone :lol: where all is fair (especially Val and her Minion Wesley, Steve and Zombie who are fair game :gikkle:)

• Love 1

Hmm...two sides...A Queen and a penguin...or someone named Wildone/Steve (both of which are names that I simply do not trust) and a Zombie. 

Interesting. Well, the penguin is known as Valkyrie...and has a Nordic background...and Nords like to drink ale...and I like ale...

I think I have chosen my side in the war. All Hail the Queen and the Pesky Penguin!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 1
Just now, astone2292 said:

Hmm...two sides...A Queen and a penguin...or someone named Wildone/Steve (both of which are names that I simply do not trust) and a Zombie. 

Interesting. Well, the penguin is known as Valkyrie...and has a Nordic background...and Nords like to drink ale...and I like ale...

I think I have chosen my side in the war. All Hail the Queen and the Pesky Penguin!

Urmh excuse me but I'm an independent Queen, I'm  not part of the penguin's team or Steve's either :unsure2:

• Like 1
Just now, clochette said:

Urmh excuse me but I'm an independent Queen, I'm  not part of the penguin's team or Steve's either :unsure2:

Awww! But I like having multiple friends. All I got is my husband and he's boring. 😟

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

My army also has a narwhal brigade, a naked dancer contingent, and a dragon squadron.  :)  

You are very smart not to trust Wildone/Steve/The deposed despot.  :yes: 

And I'll let you in on a little secret... Pepsi is lethal to zombies ;)  

Welcome to the crew!  :hug: :joe:  

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

My army also has a narwhal brigade, a naked dancer contingent, and a dragon squadron.  :)  

You are very smart not to trust Wildone/Steve/The deposed despot.  :yes: 

And I'll let you in on a little secret... Pepsi is lethal to zombies ;)  

Welcome to the crew!  :hug: :joe:  

Oh jeez...that means another trip to the grocery store. We're a Coca Cola household. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Awww! But I like having multiple friends. All I got is my husband and he's boring. 😟

Oh but we can be friend :glomp: 

I could even eventually sometimes lend you my shiny crown ;) :joe:

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, astone2292 said:

Oh jeez...that means another trip to the grocery store. We're a Coca Cola household. 

That's ok.  I have a warehouse full :P  :joe: 

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, clochette said:

That can works too ;)

:no:  If you read the story about the discovery of Pepsi's effects on the walking putrescence, you'll see that Coke has no effect on the mummy.  It's only Pepsi that affects them.  :joe: 

• Wow 2
  • Angry 1
41 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

then you’ve made a BIG mistake :angry:

regulars will have noticed the penguin’s trumpeting of its “army” completely cut out The Hypno-Toad - heartlessly discarded and tossed in the trash :angry:

watch this slow motion GIF

Well the toad is now MINE! and the penguin will rue the day :yes:

so don’t come running to us crying your eyes out next time the penguin double crosses you - or worse... :evil:

:joe:  :gikkle:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1
Just now, Zombie said:

then you’ve made a BIG mistake :angry:

regulars will have noticed the penguin’s trumpeting of its “army” completely cut out The Hypno-Toad - heartlessly discarded and tossed in the trash :angry:

watch this slow motion GIF

Well the toad is now MINE! and the penguin will rue the day :yes:

so don’t come running to us crying your eyes out next time the penguin double crosses you - or worse... :evil:

:joe:  :gikkle:

*ahem* I don't think you've read the newest AAA. Valkyrie and I are on a great new friendship. 

Angry Season 2 GIF by Paramount+

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

*ahem* I don't think you've read the newest AAA. Valkyrie and I are on a great new friendship. 

yeah, today...

maybe...

but you’d better have eyes in your back :o  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
Just now, Zombie said:

yeah, today...

maybe...

but you’d better have eyes in your back :o  :lol:

Why have eyes in the back when I already have four in the front? I am for certain my future is bright with my decision!

• Love 2
  • Haha 2