Sleepy Good Night GIF by Boomerang Official

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, wildone said:

image.pngimage.png

Ha!

I dare you southern folk to come up here and try to get my shiny :P 

I've fur lined it and it is safely under the blankets with me :joe: 

Sleepy Good Night GIF by Boomerang Official

Ha! Jokes on you! I smoke cigarettes! I'm impervious to the cold!!! I could move to Alaska and be perfectly comfortable in the winter!

Edited by astone2292
I'm a moron!
  • Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
Just now, astone2292 said:

Ha! Jokes on you! I smoke cigarettes! I'm pervious to the cold!!! I could move to Alaska and be perfectly comfortable in the winter!

cryogenically frozen austin powers GIF

And yet, here is the last guy who made such claims :P 

:joe: 

• Haha 5
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Pfft. A pitiful amount of body hair. He has no shoulder hair. He stands no chance. 

@Slytherin, you might not be the only bear in the room :gikkle: 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, majestic, and powerful Raptor.

It's Ice Cream for Breakfast day. Or you can have Frozen Yogurt instead. One catch though, you an only use Chopsticks to eat them. This afternoon, Go Outside and Play.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Can I have my favorite flavor?!?! I could use some Peanut Butter and Jelly ice cream right now! I see your chopsticks as a challenge and I accept!

I'll decline on going out to play. Husband and I are visiting family today, and there will be too much driving.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Ice Cream GIF

Here you go!  All the flavors you want :hug: And before the putrid one and the deposed despot comment on the kid in the background, he already ate his giant sundae.  :P  :joe:  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Ice Cream GIF

Here you go!  All the flavors you want :hug: And before the putrid one and the deposed despot comment on the kid in the background, he already ate his giant sundae.  :P  :joe:  

I refer readers to the previous “OppositeDay” post to enable them to see that this is yet more evidence of child cruelty by the shape-shifting penguin :angry:

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
7 minutes ago, Zombie said:

I refer readers to the previous “OppositeDay” post to enable them to see that this is yet more evidence of child cruelty by the shape-shifting penguin :angry:

Or...*puts on conspiracy theory thinking cap* maybe you're the shapeshifter, and you're just upset that you didn't get any ice cream?

• Haha 3