Last Post Wins, #51

5 hours ago, wildone said:

Huh :unsure: 

I only have one reply to that :) If you look at @Valkyrie's story section, you will see she is one of the most PROLIFIC of FICTIONAL authors on the site. So all the above is just more of her entrancing fiction, while fun to read, it is nothing even close to the truth. I do believe in LPW land, she is taking a stab at the fantasy genre :P 

I don't make false or empty promises. I will guarantee you a kingdom within LPW Land to rule among us all. Can you believe that as soon as I lost my kingdom as it was unceremoniously ripped away from me, that the lackey, Wesley, became a turncoat and joined with Val quicker than pulling you tongue out of a live light bulb socket (just in case you do that kind of thing :P ). 

Currently in my proposed upcoming Kingdom of sharing and caring, the University student Sir @Drew Espinosa will be ruling over the great State of Texas. Ms. Clo will be having France, Spain and Portugal, and we think we might toss in Belgium as well! Mr. Zombie, will of course rule over his beloved Great Britain and all it's territories. I do limit myself to generally Canada, which while huge in land mass, is small in population. 

Just ask Mr. astone, and you may receive :). I'm looking for someone currently for a realm that would include the State of New York. Unfortunately some bad characters there that need to be 're-educated' :) In my kingdom, there will not be any armies who sole objective is to spill blood and loot the lands.

Long live Queen Clo  :worship: 

Presidential Debate Trump GIF by Creative Courage

• Love 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

At a point of time, I was thinking of you being the Queen of 'tucky. :no:

But I think there is another person ahead of you for that honour and will probably reign as the King of 'tucky :joe: (and Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arakanese, Tennessee, and......   Georgia too :P).

The states north of Arkansas and on the east side of the Mississippi including Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin (special exception) will be set for the Granddaddy of the group, Dave :) 

33 minutes ago, wildone said:

But I think there is another person ahead of you for that honour and will probably reign as the King of 'tucky :joe: (and Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arakanese, Tennessee, and......   Georgia too :P).

The states north of Arkansas and on the east side of the Mississippi including Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin (special exception) will be set for the Granddaddy of the group, Dave :) 

No Way Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, wildone said:

Huh :unsure: 

I only have one reply to that :) If you look at @Valkyrie's story section, you will see she is one of the most PROLIFIC of FICTIONAL authors on the site. So all the above is just more of her entrancing fiction, while fun to read, it is nothing even close to the truth. I do believe in LPW land, she is taking a stab at the fantasy genre :P 

I don't make false or empty promises. I will guarantee you a kingdom within LPW Land to rule among us all. Can you believe that as soon as I lost my kingdom as it was unceremoniously ripped away from me, that the lackey, Wesley, became a turncoat and joined with Val quicker than pulling you tongue out of a live light bulb socket (just in case you do that kind of thing :P ). 

Currently in my proposed upcoming Kingdom of sharing and caring, the University student Sir @Drew Espinosa will be ruling over the great State of Texas. Ms. Clo will be having France, Spain and Portugal, and we think we might toss in Belgium as well! Mr. Zombie, will of course rule over his beloved Great Britain and all it's territories. I do limit myself to generally Canada, which while huge in land mass, is small in population. 

Just ask Mr. astone, and you may receive :). I'm looking for someone currently for a realm that would include the State of New York. Unfortunately some bad characters there that need to be 're-educated' :) In my kingdom, there will not be any armies who sole objective is to spill blood and loot the lands.

Long live Queen Clo  :worship: 

A kingdom to rule?!?!?

I already do enough work at my job and at home! I'm perfectly content with drinking as much of Nordic ale as my tummy can handle and yanking crowns off people. 

Also....New York? I'm a country boy, sir. Even though the streets are numbered, I'd get lost so quick! No thank you. I like Valkyrie and Wesley. They made me giggle. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, wildone said:

Why was georgia last????????

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
39 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

A kingdom to rule?!?!?

I already do enough work at my job and at home! I'm perfectly content with drinking as much of Nordic ale as my tummy can handle and yanking crowns off people. 

Also....New York? I'm a country boy, sir. Even though the streets are numbered, I'd get lost so quick! No thank you. I like Valkyrie and Wesley. They made me giggle. 

And you give excellent television recommendations. Not sure ill survive the weekend watching this show...

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I can think of quite a few places we arent last. State size, population, number of hot guys.

South Georgia guys are cute. :D I dated one in college. His accent was perfect. 

• Like 1
Just now, Krista said:

South Georgia guys are cute. :D I dated one in college. His accent was perfect. 

Middle georgia guys are cuter and have better accents ma'am. Plus we got manners cause mama raised us right

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Those doors don't scare me. I'm already dead inside. I deal with Karens on a daily...

Oh bless your heart! 

For those who dont speak southern this can also be a phrase that means bless you child. Mostly though we do use it as shade.

• Haha 2
Just now, astone2292 said:

Oh, southern speak...I hate it. As a 5'6" man with a beard, I get called 'boy' waaaaay too often.

I only bring out "boy" when im extremely mad. And usually then its"listen here little boy" its been exactly one year and a day since I've had to use that.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator

Excited Ice Cream GIF

This is one of my favorite gifs, despite how the putrid mummy and deposed despot try to sully it.  This kid is my spirit animal :P  :joe:  

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1