Last Post Wins, #51

17 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

A potential new ally, as long as he doesn't buy into the deposed despot's dogma :unsure:  :joe:  

While I take your crown, I think I need some information...and I don't think spending my night off browsing through the previous 50 LPW would be efficient.

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

While I take your crown, I think I need some information...and I don't think spending my night off browsing through the previous 50 LPW would be efficient.

Wildone--aka the deposed despot--had a short, but brutal reign ages ago.  He's a master of revisionist history, so tries to paint himself as a benevolent ruler of the people, when in fact, his dictatorship was the dark ages of LPWland.  He only has one supporter, Drew Espinosa--aka the lickspittle.  Drew's fawning toadying is quite sad and nauseating.  :puke: 

I have amassed a large and unstoppable army, with Wesley as my trusted advisor, in order to protect the good citizens of LPWland from the return of despotic rule.  I have a shark squadron, a pony, a group of cranky kindergartners, an evil clown contingent, ninja penguins, and a gun-toting kitty riding a flame-throwing unicorn at my disposal, along with many other squadrons.  And, since I'm a Valkyrie, I have the might of Thor and Asgard, and the denizens of Valhalla all at my disposal as well. :)  

200.gif

• Love 2
  • Angry 2

Wow. That's a lot. A proper thumbs up @Valkyrie! As I believe I know who I will be siding with, I'm one for gathering all the details, facts, and opinions before I claim a side in a war. I'm going to need @wildone to offer his side's information and potential...bribery. Also, I think this was a necessary post for the newcomers to be more involved in the LPW games :D  

• Haha 4
  • Site Administrator

Well, the deposed despot will no doubt make what he thinks is a convincing argument.  Just keep in mind everything he says is a lie.  Except for nice things about me.  Those are all true :P  :joe:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Well, the deposed despot will no doubt make what he thinks is a convincing argument.  Just keep in mind everything he says is a lie.  Except for nice things about me.  Those are all true :P  :joe:  

Good thing I used to be a salesman and can smell a lie. 

Also.

finding nemo seagulls GIF

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Wildone--aka the deposed despot--had a short, but brutal reign ages ago.  He's a master of revisionist history, so tries to paint himself as a benevolent ruler of the people, when in fact, his dictatorship was the dark ages of LPWland.  He only has one supporter, Drew Espinosa--aka the lickspittle.  Drew's fawning toadying is quite sad and nauseating.  :puke: 

I have amassed a large and unstoppable army, with Wesley as my trusted advisor, in order to protect the good citizens of LPWland from the return of despotic rule.  I have a shark squadron, a pony, a group of cranky kindergartners, an evil clown contingent, ninja penguins, and a gun-toting kitty riding a flame-throwing unicorn at my disposal, along with many other squadrons.  And, since I'm a Valkyrie, I have the might of Thor and Asgard, and the denizens of Valhalla all at my disposal as well. :)  

200.gif

You forgot the Menagerie of mimes and platoon of platypi.

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Like 2