Last Post Wins #52

12 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Sir...I know you are a zombie, but have you considered therapy?

That isn't a pot. In my neck of the woods, that there is a warshtub.

I love you. Warshtub😂

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I love you. Warshtub😂

Yeah! Warsh! You know...warshing machine. George Warshington. If something doesn't sit right with you, it's probably a bunch of hogwarsh. 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

collider collision don't believe GIF by Collider

she doesn’t look convinced

then again she could be thinking when are you gonna shut the f*ck up

or maybe she needs an urgent cr*p :unsure2:

and that guy on the left could have some kinda flea infestation issue... :o  :lol:

:joe:

• Haha 2
36 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

collider collision don't believe GIF by Collider

Quoting to have the GIF at the ready. @Zombie, momentary truce whilst we roast these three?

13 minutes ago, Zombie said:

she doesn’t look convinced

then again she could be thinking when are you gonna shut the f*ck up

or maybe she needs an urgent cr*p :unsure2:

and that guy on the left could have some kinda flea infestation issue... :o  :lol:

:joe:

Her: I wonder if she thinks that they'll go away if she doesn't blink.

Dude on right: What kind of shake-weight shaped microphone is that? Does you even lift, brah? Also, he looks like he lives in his mom's basement.

Goblin on the left: "Alright, let me shift my weight to remind everyone that I have a penis." His movement of the microphone slightly resembles as if he was holding a...well...nevermind. 

Edited by astone2292
Tidying up
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, astone2292 said:

Yeah! Warsh! You know...warshing machine. George Warshington. If something doesn't sit right with you, it's probably a bunch of hogwarsh. 

Careful there or I'll warsh your mouth out with soap

• Wow 2
2 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Careful there or I'll warsh your mouth out with soap

I never had this happen to me! It's been said to me as a threat from Momma Stone, but I have yet to hear of this actually happening in real life.

• Wow 1
21 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I never had this happen to me! It's been said to me as a threat from Momma Stone, but I have yet to hear of this actually happening in real life.

Me neither

1 hour ago, astone2292 said:

39 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Me neither

Well since I'm a bit older and my generation was raised with the maxim "Spare the rod and spoil the child!"  I can report that having your mouth washed out with soap for swearing or cussing was dutifully enforced in the 1940's and 1950's in my neck of the woods.  A good whoopin with a belt was used for repeating offenders too.

• Wow 3
2 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

Well since I'm a bit older and my generation was raised with the maxim "Spare the rod and spoil the child!"  I can report that having your mouth washed out with soap for swearing or cussing was dutifully enforced in the 1940's and 1950's in my neck of the woods.  A good whoopin with a belt was used for repeating offenders too.

Whoopins are effective. Been there done that.