Last Post Wins #52

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor.

It's Name Yourself Day so I'm naming myself King for the day of LPW land. In honor of Unicorn's, we'll have Chinese Almond Cookies. Cherish an Antique to day if you have one.

• Haha 3

One Of A Kind GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

If there's anything us Kentuckians know about, it's antiques. My hometown was home to a world-reknowned furniture company before it closed in the '90s. I go to an occasional auction back home just to watch the elderly throw away their retirement money, just to get their hands on a dining table.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty raptor.

It's Name Yourself Day so I'm naming myself King for the day of LPW land. In honor of Unicorn's, we'll have Chinese Almond Cookies. Cherish an Antique to day if you have one.

And I'm naming myself :joe: Queen :joe: I like unicorns, they're the fairies' horses. I'll pass in the almond cookies though. About the antique there are a few in here I like and cherish: you our majestic BOP, Val and the most antique one DDK :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Angry 2

I was actually thinking about starting a leisurely side-project where the main character is a Unicorn. Since it is Unicorn day, I might do just that. :D

The Last Unicorn Cartoon GIF

• Love 1

Too lazy to make a forum thread in the Writer's Circle. Need opinions: what's the proper past tense word, dragged or drug. I've consulted educational articles and it seems to be a dialect issue, so I figured it was time to ask the important people (I'm in favor of dragged).

Ex) The garbage bag was dragged across the floor. -OR- The garbage bag was drug across the floor.