I'm disappointed to see Dyngus Day didn't make the list of days :(  

:joe:  

• Love 2
  • Angry 1
6 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Pepsi only works on zombies.  For vampires, it's TAB :P  

I'm disappointed to see Dyngus Day didn't make the list of days :(  

:joe:  

After learning of Dyngus Day, I am surprised as well. Hopefully tomorrow's traditional revenge day will be included. 

Yep...TAB will do it! I think RC is a viable replacement should we run out. Are there plans for a warehouse to store the kingdom's TAB, should the vampire become rambunctious? 

• Love 2
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

After learning of Dyngus Day, I am surprised as well. Hopefully tomorrow's traditional revenge day will be included. 

Yep...TAB will do it! I think RC is a viable replacement should we run out. Are there plans for a warehouse to store the kingdom's TAB, should the vampire become rambunctious? 

There's room to build an expansion on the current Pepsi warehouse.  Plenty of room for all the TAB and RC we need :) :joe: 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

There's room to build an expansion on the current Pepsi warehouse.  Plenty of room for all the TAB and RC we need :) :joe: 

I suppose we should wait for the vampire's reaction to TAB, or has it already been proven in the past LPW games?

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

I suppose we should wait for the vampire's reaction to TAB, or has it already been proven in the past LPW games?

There's no historical evidence of TAB's effect on vampires, but our scientific division reports positive results in clinical trials.  :yes:  :joe:  

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

There's no historical evidence of TAB's effect on vampires, but our scientific division reports positive results in clinical trials.  :yes:  :joe:  

Not to be down to the science department, but this vampire is a strange one. He...likes garlic, and when it's on a pizza, he makes a specific arm motion. What his hands do is a complete mystery...

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
Just now, astone2292 said:

Not to be down to the science department, but this vampire is a strange one. He...likes garlic, and when it's on a pizza, he makes a specific arm motion. What his hands do is a complete mystery...

The vampires don't like garlic thing is a myth ;)  Plenty of them love it.  :joe: 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, astone2292 said:

fap GIF

• Wow 3
5 hours ago, astone2292 said:

whaaat GIF

This is true. The myth comes from a chemical in the garlic has the same properties that affect those with photosensitivity.

Also the stake in the heart thing is bunkus. A stake in the heart kills everyone...