Last Post Wins #52

• Site Moderator
23 hours ago, chris191070 said:

chicken GIF

I'm surprised the furball didn't slap the fuzz ball.

I'll just post the list today.

Not listed for today is Egg Salad Sandwich for the day after Easter.

• Like 3

deep dish pizza GIF

Deep dish pizza is the one and true pizza. In my hometown, there's a pizza joint that offered an all you can eat pizza buffet + drink for $7.50 (prior to COVID, RIP pizza buffet!). Owned by a middle-aged Chicago couple, they...they knew how to make pizza. 

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

deep dish pizza GIF

Deep dish pizza is the one and true pizza. In my hometown, there's a pizza joint that offered an all you can eat pizza buffet + drink for $7.50 (prior to COVID, RIP pizza buffet!). Owned by a middle-aged Chicago couple, they...they knew how to make pizza. 

Nope, a pizza has be thin crust as in Italy.

1 minute ago, chris191070 said:

Nope, a pizza has be thin crust as in Italy.

Blasphemous. You sound like the Queen, wanting to turn my deep dish into a crepe-like monstrosity. Thin crust pizza is for children and Karens. 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

I think the Queen just earned herself a vampire lickspittle. I hope you find plenty of garlic on your next pizza delivery. 

I'm no Queen and I like garlic on a pizza.

Just now, chris191070 said:

I'm no Queen and I like garlic on a pizza.

Uh-oh. Val...we have a vampire that likes garlic. I...I don't know how to handle this! I don't think Pepsi will work either!

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Uh-oh. Val...we have a vampire that likes garlic. I...I don't know how to handle this! I don't think Pepsi will work either!

I love Pepsi. So you'll need to find something else.

4 minutes ago, clochette said:

I tried icetea Coca-Cola last week :puke:

...I...I'm at a loss of words. How dare Coca-Cola try to combine the South's two favorite things? And then fail!

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, astone2292 said:

Blasphemous. You sound like the Queen, wanting to turn my deep dish into a crepe-like monstrosity. Thin crust pizza is for children and Karens. 

Hey theres nothing wrong with thin crust. While i prefer a medium sized crust thin is good too.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Hey theres nothing wrong with thin crust. While i prefer a medium sized crust thin is good too.

I can accept medium crust pizza, but I just prefer thin. I find thick crust to doughy and not enough topping.