Last Post Wins #52

3 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Well then its at the very least a respectable place

Nah, it's a battle royal for the shiny. :joe: which is firmly in my possession at the moment. :D 

mouse GIF

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

@Krista Each State gets a day to celebrate the day it became a State.

Another lengthy list for today.

BTW, it's back to me again as I fly off with the shiny and a bag of Carmel Corn.

• Like 2

Help me!!! Noah kidnapped me and took me to the gym, my least favorite place! I'm just walking on the treadmill and writing. On the bright side, I got about 400 words in! 

• Haha 4
9 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Help me!!! Noah kidnapped me and took me to the gym, my least favorite place! I'm just walking on the treadmill and writing. On the bright side, I got about 400 words in! 

gym dancing GIF

18 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

Shake that, shake that booty! im horny work out GIF

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

gym dancing GIF

8 minutes ago, clochette said:

Shake that, shake that booty! im horny work out GIF

Y'all are disturbing... get that man and his Fruit of the Loom branded short shorts outta here!

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, clochette said:

Tapping Wake Up GIF

Morning :joe:

Tired Good Morning GIF by Red & Howling

Well, in my overnight universe, it's mid-afternoon. Noah will wake up in about four hours and annoyingly cook breakfast. I ate breakfast several hours ago. :joe:

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

It's a party day as there it is No Housework today. As a result, we will have Coffee Cake and Beer, which means it's a day for DDK.

It's also National Library Week. The Norristown Library sends out a vehicle  known as WOW (Words On Wheels) Book mobile.

• Love 3