3 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Double stuffed Oreos don't count because there's a specific way to eat them and anything else is blasphemy.  First, twist apart, then lick off all the yummy filling, then dip the remaining cookie in milk and consume.  :)  :joe: 

That's one of the two correct answers. The other is to deep fry, then eat it in one bite. :yes:

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, astone2292 said:

That's one of the two correct answers. The other is to deep fry, then eat it in one bite. :yes:

You got me there, although I have to admit I've never eaten a deep-fried Oreo.  *hangs head in shame * :joe: 

• Wow 2
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

You got me there, although I have to admit I've never eaten a deep-fried Oreo.  *hangs head in shame * :joe: 

new york nyc GIF by Ray's Candy Store

They're so good!!! Funnel cakes, schmunnel cakes! 

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, astone2292 said:

new york nyc GIF by Ray's Candy Store

They're so good!!! Funnel cakes, schmunnel cakes! 

The only deep-fried dessert I've really had is fried cheesecake, and I have to say I was not impressed.  But deep-fried Oreos sound like bliss :P :joe:  

• Wow 2
  • Site Administrator
11 minutes ago, clochette said:

Deep fry?!? :blink:

They're coated in batter, then deep-fried.  They do this at a lot of county fairs here. They batter and deep fry everything lol  Butter, ice cream, cheesecake, Oreos, Snickers bars.... :joe:  

• Haha 2

At one point, I've heard of a festival (Texas, I think...) that's sole purpose is to sell deep-fried food. You name it, it's deep-fried. I recall PB&J sandwiches, bacon, and many other foods that are though provoking (Pop-Tarts, maybe?!)

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Slytherin said:

I agree with Clo.. ”Deep fry???:blink:” 

Wait!

I agree with Clo!!!!???:huh: 

:funny: 

That wouldn't be such a surprise, I'm very wise after all -_- 

17 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

:joe:...and back to me!   (I'm at the age where deep fried anything is a rare treat due to cholesterol considerations...)

Ah so @Valkyrie too should be careful being of an advanced age and all that -_-

*grabs :joe: and runs* :gikkle:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1
4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

They're coated in batter, then deep-fried.  They do this at a lot of county fairs here. They batter and deep fry everything lol  Butter, ice cream, cheesecake, Oreos, Snickers bars.... :joe:  

next year is the 30th anniversary of Scotland’s invention of the deep fat fried Mars bar in 1992

spacer.png

Scotland’s major contribution to global cuisine is planned to be celebrated with a national holiday and live-streamed eating competitions around the country :gikkle:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Mars_bar

:joe:

• Haha 1
  • Wow 3
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty, majestic raptor once again.

To cite Edmund Clerihew Bentley:

"Sir Christopher Wren                                                                                                             Said, I'm going to dine with some men,                                                                                        If anyone calls,                                                                                                                         Say, I'm designing St. Paul's."

Be sure to keep the Kitten's out of the Pina Colada's that we'll be having today. It's also International Skinny Dip Day

Edited by TalonRider
  • Haha 3
35 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Be sure to keep the Kitten's out of the Pina Colada's that we'll be having today. It's also International Skinny Dip Day

But what if the kittens want to skinny dip in the Pina colada :lol:

:joe:

• Haha 2
18 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to the mighty, majestic raptor once again.

To cite Edmund Clerihew Bentley:

"Sir Christopher Wren                                                                                                             Said, I'm going to dine with some men,                                                                                        If anyone calls,                                                                                                                         Say, I'm designing St. Paul's."

It’s also Teddy Bears Picnic Day -_- 

I’m a bit grumpy that you forgot about that -_-

The most important day of the year -_- 

:funny:  :joe:

• Haha 4