1 hour ago, Zombie said:

large.6BCC103C-1F70-4825-8DBA-B2CCFD5D5F77.jpeg.a653726305d2fb22efaae1d548c4fac8.jpeg

tonight’s tea 

sliced cabbage, onion, bacon, black pudding (fried blood clots :evil: :lol:) and new potatoes washed down with Blue Becks!

yum yum *burp*

Now gimme that! *SNATCH* :joe:  :funny:

With cabbage, onion and black pudding our poor :joe: can't stand your bad breath and other flatulences :puke:

stinky simon rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

Mine! :joe:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Zombie said:

large.6BCC103C-1F70-4825-8DBA-B2CCFD5D5F77.jpeg.a653726305d2fb22efaae1d548c4fac8.jpeg

tonight’s tea 

sliced cabbage, onion, bacon, black pudding (fried blood clots :evil: :lol:) and new potatoes washed down with Blue Becks!

yum yum *burp*

Now gimme that! *SNATCH* :joe:  :funny:

farts GIF

• Haha 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Who will be the first to make a :joe: out of Kinetic Sand today. Be good to your Son's and Daughter's today, serve them a Raspberry Flambé.

:joe:

• Site Moderator

Maybe for just 4 hours, but it's back to me now.

It's International Youth Day and World Elephant Day. I guess I'll be listening to Classic Vinyl today since it's Vinyl Day. You must keep your greasy fingers, after eating Julienne Fries. If you're a Middle Child, you get your fries first.

• Like 2