• Site Moderator

And back to the bird once again.

Our day of fasting is over. Today we'll be having Fajita's, Ice Cream Pie, and Pinot Noir, all from the Mail Order Catalog.

• Like 1

Sorry ive been absent. Been battling back pain all weekend and it culminated with me calling an ambulance last night. Good news is ct scan showed nothing and thanks to some delightful drugs and exercises the pain has went down to a 1 whereas yesterday was like a 15.

• Wow 3
1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Sorry ive been absent. Been battling back pain all weekend and it culminated with me calling an ambulance last night. Good news is ct scan showed nothing and thanks to some delightful drugs and exercises the pain has went down to a 1 whereas yesterday was like a 15.

Glad to know you're feeling better now. Back pain can really be a pain :hug:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Glad to here your feeling better.

• Site Moderator

Morning All. It's back to the might, morphining Raptor once again.

It's time to recognize that accessory known as the Bow which has been around for years. Where would we be without Aviation today? In observance we'll be having Soft Serve Ice Cream and Potatoes served your way.

• Like 1