• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, chris191070 said:

Chilling Day Off GIF by Pudgy Penguins

@Valkyrie and @wildone sunning themselves.

you know she'd be pushing me off that float into the water :( 

Cat Shaking GIF by The .GIFYS

• Haha 4
Posted (edited)

Youre The Best I Love You GIF by Pudgy PenguinsHungry Bear GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Sneaky penguin.. pretendi g to be a bear :funny:

But I don’t like honey - bee my guest :funny:

Teddy Bear GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Edited by Slytherin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Site Moderator
13 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Chilling Day Off GIF by Pudgy Penguins

@Valkyrie and @wildone sunning themselves.

I'd watch getting too close to the Penguin or you might wind up on her transport in Sweden. Don't believe me, watch this

• Wow 4
  • Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

I'd watch getting too close to the Penguin or you might wind up on her transport in Sweden. Don't believe me, watch this

Uh.. it's a video of an amusement park.  :unsure:  Looks like a fun place to hang out to me :P  :joe: 

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator

Why the :angry: face, Steve?  I just wanted to hang out at an amusement park  :(  :joe:  

• Haha 4
  • Site Administrator
12 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Why the :angry: face, Steve?  I just wanted to hang out at an amusement park  :(  :joe:  

Knowing that Talonrider is the resident expert on Rollercoasters, I imagine you have already plotted how to get me on some upside down, twistie, dropping rollercoaster that you will have me site beside you and he will have instructed on how to eject me from my seat!

Is that too far out there to believe?

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator

Some of todays coasters no longer have the shoulder harness, just a lap bar.

Today is Mothers Day,  and as usual, it'll be a rainy one. Roses are red, Violets are blue. Hey guess what, I see you. Nothing like a bad Limerick to start the day. I also do my daily walk at Limerick Community Park. Want to know how far you've gone. Just check that little device known as an Odometer. Todays snack for this lazy day is Nutty Fudge

• Love 3
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, wildone said:

Knowing that Talonrider is the resident expert on Rollercoasters, I imagine you have already plotted how to get me on some upside down, twistie, dropping rollercoaster that you will have me site beside you and he will have instructed on how to eject me from my seat!

Is that too far out there to believe?

:whistle:  

I wouldn't be sitting next to you because roller coasters make me :puke:  I'll watch you from the sidelines while I eat some ice cream 🍦 :joe:  

• Haha 2