Popular Post spike382 Posted Thursday at 07:08 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 07:08 PM 1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said: I don't want to know! Where else would I talk about Clo's perviness? 5 1
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Thursday at 07:29 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 07:29 PM 21 minutes ago, spike382 said: Where else would I talk about Clo's perviness? That's for you to figure out. 6
chris191070 Posted Thursday at 07:40 PM Posted Thursday at 07:40 PM 32 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: @Headstall @clochette I ain't even gonna bother quoting your perverted comments. You both sicken me! 5
Popular Post spike382 Posted Thursday at 07:43 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 07:43 PM 12 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: That's for you to figure out. No, I'll just stay here. 6
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Thursday at 07:44 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 07:44 PM 1 minute ago, spike382 said: No, I'll just stay here. Then your a pervert as well. 7
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Thursday at 07:45 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 07:45 PM 4 minutes ago, chris191070 said: 6
Popular Post clochette Posted Thursday at 07:46 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 07:46 PM 42 minutes ago, dughlas said: Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins. Is it supposed to convince me? Peanut butter 👎🏻 Pumpkin 👎🏻 2 1 3
Popular Post clochette Posted Thursday at 07:51 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 07:51 PM 44 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: Santa would never twerk for you, Chris. Well Aussies are weird like that, y'all even celebrate Christmas in the summer! I don't want to know! Uhm, I've never received any coal because I've always been on the Nice List every year since I was born. Dude you have so much coal, you have a whole mine to yourself 6
spike382 Posted Thursday at 07:51 PM Posted Thursday at 07:51 PM 3 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: Then your a pervert as well. Your face is a pervert as well. 5
clochette Posted Thursday at 07:52 PM Posted Thursday at 07:52 PM 44 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: @Headstall @clochette I ain't even gonna bother quoting your perverted comments. You both sicken me! I have no idea what you're talking about 1 4
clochette Posted Thursday at 07:52 PM Posted Thursday at 07:52 PM 44 minutes ago, spike382 said: Where else would I talk about Clo's perviness? There's nothing to talk about 5
Popular Post spike382 Posted Thursday at 07:53 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 07:53 PM 6 minutes ago, clochette said: Is it supposed to convince me? Peanut butter 👎🏻 Pumpkin 👎🏻 Well It's your fault for hating deliciousness and happiness. 6
clochette Posted Thursday at 07:54 PM Posted Thursday at 07:54 PM 13 minutes ago, chris191070 said: SpikeDrew showing off to each other 4 1
Popular Post spike382 Posted Thursday at 07:54 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 07:54 PM Just now, clochette said: There's nothing to talk about 6
Popular Post dughlas Posted Thursday at 08:09 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 08:09 PM 24 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: Then your a pervert as well. Is that why you stick around too? 6
Popular Post dughlas Posted Thursday at 08:10 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 08:10 PM 23 minutes ago, clochette said: Is it supposed to convince me? Peanut butter 👎🏻 Pumpkin 👎🏻 6
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Thursday at 08:33 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 08:33 PM 22 minutes ago, dughlas said: Is that why you stick around too? But I don't talk about Clo's perviness. 7
Drew Espinosa Posted Thursday at 08:35 PM Posted Thursday at 08:35 PM 42 minutes ago, clochette said: Dude you have so much coal, you have a whole mine to yourself 42 minutes ago, spike382 said: Singto's face is homophobic as well. 5
Headstall Posted Thursday at 09:09 PM Posted Thursday at 09:09 PM 2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said: @Headstall @clochette I ain't even gonna bother quoting your perverted comments. You both sicken me! 5
Popular Post Headstall Posted Thursday at 09:13 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 09:13 PM 1 hour ago, clochette said: I have no idea what you're talking about Is Looping better? 6
Popular Post spike382 Posted Thursday at 09:18 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 09:18 PM 41 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: I love lashing out like and making false allegations like a true BL fan. 6
Popular Post clochette Posted Thursday at 09:22 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 09:22 PM 1 minute ago, Headstall said: Is Looping better? I stopped by the vet after work. They did an ultrasound this afternoon and it showed his digestive system is irritated. He ate a little bit of wet food late afternoon so it's positive. Once he'll be better we'll have to see if it's a one shot or if it's something chronic or the cause of a pathology 6
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Friday at 12:30 AM Popular Post Posted Friday at 12:30 AM 3 hours ago, Headstall said: You don't look good in panties. 7
Popular Post Headstall Posted Friday at 12:53 AM Popular Post Posted Friday at 12:53 AM 22 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: You don't look good in panties. Your face don't look good in panties. 6
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Friday at 12:55 AM Popular Post Posted Friday at 12:55 AM Just now, Headstall said: Your face don't look good in panties. Did Spikey hack your account? 7
Recommended Posts