Popular Post dughlas Posted Thursday at 08:55 AM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 08:55 AM 6 hours ago, clochette said: Then I'm adding it to my list of vibrating toys to expend my collection. Santa, I've been a good girl so if you need ideas here it is Don't you already have a vibrating frog? 6
dughlas Posted Thursday at 09:01 AM Posted Thursday at 09:01 AM 8 hours ago, clochette said: Happy birthday to her! 7 hours ago, Bucket1 said: 4 hours ago, Headstall said: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MUM!! Thank you all. It was a pretty good day. She got a lot of flowers, 7 different arrangements/bouquets from family and friends. I took her out to dinner and another man that was there paid for it when he heard we were celebrating her 91st birthday. 5
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Thursday at 11:54 AM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 11:54 AM 9 hours ago, clochette said: Then I'm adding it to my list of vibrating toys to expend my collection. Santa, I've been a good girl so if you need ideas here it is It's the first day of October... chill out with the Santa talk! 7
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Thursday at 11:59 AM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 11:59 AM Two tornadoes touched down in the Texas Panhandle a couple days ago, thankfully they dissipated after a few minutes and there haven't been any reported injuries or damage to property. So that was my week, how was everyone else's? 7
Page Scrawler Posted Thursday at 12:42 PM Author Posted Thursday at 12:42 PM 39 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: So that was my week, how was everyone else's? Hey, Drew! Glad to hear that you're safe. My week has been good, so far. About to head out to work in an hour. 4 1
chris191070 Posted Thursday at 01:06 PM Posted Thursday at 01:06 PM 1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said: It's the first day of October... chill out with the Santa talk! 5
Bucket1 Posted Thursday at 01:12 PM Posted Thursday at 01:12 PM 1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said: It's the first day of October... chill out with the Santa talk! Fruit mince pies and Christmas cake have been in stores for at least a month already 4 1
Popular Post spike382 Posted Thursday at 02:55 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 02:55 PM 3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said: It's the first day of October... chill out with the Santa talk! She just really wants a vibrating turtle to play with. 6
Popular Post spike382 Posted Thursday at 02:56 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 02:56 PM 2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said: Two tornadoes touched down in the Texas Panhandle a couple days ago, thankfully they dissipated after a few minutes and there haven't been any reported injuries or damage to property. So that was my week, how was everyone else's? Glad you're safe little bro. 4 2
Popular Post dughlas Posted Thursday at 03:22 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 03:22 PM 3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said: It's the first day of October... chill out with the Santa talk! Okay ... though truth be told you've only got 12 weeks until your stocking gets it's annual delivery of coal. 6
Popular Post dughlas Posted Thursday at 03:23 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 03:23 PM 3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said: So that was my week, how was everyone else's? Glad you're safe. 6
Popular Post Headstall Posted Thursday at 03:45 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 03:45 PM Dear Santa... come straight to my bedroom on the 24th of December. I got cookies and cake. 1 5
Popular Post spike382 Posted Thursday at 03:55 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 03:55 PM 9 minutes ago, Headstall said: I got cookies and cake Among other things. 6
Popular Post Headstall Posted Thursday at 04:01 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 04:01 PM 5 minutes ago, spike382 said: Among other things. I've been a very good(bad) boy. 6
Popular Post spike382 Posted Thursday at 04:55 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 04:55 PM 53 minutes ago, Headstall said: I've been a very good(bad) boy. Mostly bad. 6
Popular Post clochette Posted Thursday at 05:02 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 05:02 PM 5 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said: It's the first day of October... chill out with the Santa talk! I'm just being farsighted Plus Halloween sucks. 2 4
Popular Post clochette Posted Thursday at 05:03 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 05:03 PM 3 hours ago, Bucket1 said: Fruit mince pies and Christmas cake have been in stores for at least a month already It's starting here in some stores for the decorations only though 3 3
Popular Post clochette Posted Thursday at 05:07 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 05:07 PM 1 hour ago, Headstall said: Dear Santa... come straight to my bedroom on the 24th of December. I got cookies and cake. Think you've got what he likes? 🤔 6
Popular Post clochette Posted Thursday at 05:08 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 05:08 PM 8 hours ago, dughlas said: Don't you already have a vibrating frog? He run out of battery. I've tried plugging him in but it's not working 🤷🏻♀️ 6
Popular Post spike382 Posted Thursday at 05:20 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 05:20 PM 11 minutes ago, clochette said: I'm just being farsighted Plus Halloween sucks. I mean, in my neighborhood Halloween is basically a dead Holiday. There's like two houses that decorate, and mine isn't one of them. We had zero trick-or-treaters last year, not that we had any candy to give out anyway. The extent of my celebrations, was my nieces and nephews, their parents, and my mom and I decorating little individual Halloween cakes. Which I'm not remotely good at. Oh, and watching this lame ass "horror" werewolf movie from the 80's with the family. It's been a long-running joke in my family since I was like 4. The first rated R movie I ever watched. 6
Popular Post Headstall Posted Thursday at 05:31 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 05:31 PM 23 minutes ago, clochette said: Think you've got what he likes? 🤔 2 4
Popular Post dughlas Posted Thursday at 07:02 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 07:02 PM 1 hour ago, clochette said: I'm just being farsighted Plus Halloween sucks. Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins. 2 4
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Thursday at 07:05 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 07:05 PM 5 hours ago, chris191070 said: Santa would never twerk for you, Chris. 5 hours ago, Bucket1 said: Fruit mince pies and Christmas cake have been in stores for at least a month already Well Aussies are weird like that, y'all even celebrate Christmas in the summer! 3 hours ago, spike382 said: She just really wants a vibrating turtle to play with. I don't want to know! 3 hours ago, dughlas said: Okay ... though truth be told you've only got 12 weeks until your stocking gets it's annual delivery of coal. Uhm, I've never received any coal because I've always been on the Nice List every year since I was born. 6
spike382 Posted Thursday at 07:05 PM Posted Thursday at 07:05 PM 3 minutes ago, dughlas said: Reese's Peanut Butter Pumpkins. Those are my favorite. 4
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Thursday at 07:07 PM Popular Post Posted Thursday at 07:07 PM @Headstall @clochette I ain't even gonna bother quoting your perverted comments. You both sicken me! 6 1
Recommended Posts