Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Show yourself?

MMandM

Wow thanks, I just blushed big time. Posted Image

Oh just great!!! We've been telling you that all along and you just push us aside. And then this 99 year old walking scarecrow comes waltzing in and suddenly it's all... oooh I'm blushing. HUH!!! *flounces off*

Jealous much? :):P

Oh just great!!! We've been telling you that all along and you just push us aside. And then this 99 year old walking scarecrow comes waltzing in and suddenly it's all... oooh I'm blushing. HUH!!! *flounces off*

Jealous much? :):P

Fifty years ago this 99 year old walking scarecrow would have snatched that piece of *candy* up and dragged him back to my cave! OH YEAH!!! :)

Oh NOW I'm embarrassed! My *straw* just got lumpy. :)

Manitoba has a beach? :P

We have a couple. They're pretty sub-par though. Grand Beach would be the best, but thats only because of its sand. Doesn't really compare to the ocean or like the Caribbean, but its a large body of water, so meh.

Have been wanting to do this for a while, but haven't had a nice photo where I didn't look like a demonic chipmunk (red eyes, large cheeks :P)

Posted Image

Nothing remotely demonic or chipmunkish about you cutie

Here's a quick pic of me off webcam.

Awww... you are such a sweetie

Fifty years ago this 99 year old walking scarecrow would have snatched that piece of *candy* up and dragged him back to my cave! OH YEAH!!! :)

Oh NOW I'm embarrassed! My *straw* just got lumpy. :)

Giggle.. It's probably a mouse. Let me take a look. I'll give it a stroke to calm it down and then take it out and put it in a nice warm hole with plenty of cheese. It'll be fine.

Nothing remotely demonic or chipmunkish about you cutie

Awww... you are such a sweetie

Giggle.. It's probably a mouse. Let me take a look. I'll give it a stroke to calm it down and then take it out and put it in a nice warm hole with plenty of cheese. It'll be fine.

:great: you:devil:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I need a haircut -__-

I think you're gorgeous :)

Have been wanting to do this for a while, but haven't had a nice photo where I didn't look like a demonic chipmunk (red eyes, large cheeks :P)

Posted Image

Even though my eyesight is terrible, I can see that your smile is amazing! :D

So I've not been active in AGES! I can thank finals and graduation for that, but anyways, heres a pic or two from graduation night :D Champagne and Cigars! Oh yeah I be some kinda classy!post-5704-077589100 1279742323.jpgpost-5704-021609600 1279742300.jpgpost-5704-011073800 1279742311.jpg

I didn't think someone who wore cardigans could look that scary. *shudder* :):P

Very nice graduation photos. I attended my daughter's last weekend and it was mega exciting. I loved the one where you were drinking beer because your eyes a super amazing and we don't get to see them very often.

You look cute KBen =D

to use the spoiler, you type it the spoiler code, for example [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ], make sure not to use spaces, I only did to keep it as a message. You would insert your picture in the middle of the code.

Exampe: [ spoiler ] MY PICTURE GOES HERE [ / spoiler ]

Sorry if that was a sucky explanation. XD

You look cute KBen =D

to use the spoiler, you type it the spoiler code, for example [ spoiler ] [ / spoiler ], make sure not to use spaces, I only did to keep it as a message. You would insert your picture in the middle of the code.

Exampe: [ spoiler ] MY PICTURE GOES HERE [ / spoiler ]

Sorry if that was a sucky explanation. XD

It was a better explaination than I could give :P

Hey everyone!

I already posted my introduction on the other thread, but I might as well put a face to it!

Don't get scared though!

I wanted to show off my babies...plus I was having a good hair day. :D

What a great day in this thread. A handsome Dutchman and three beautiful ladies.