Show yourself?

You shouldn't tell Nephy you resemble a corpse... now she'll pursue you endlessly until she chains you in her dungeon and has her way with you :P

Damn right :)

Soup,

At the risk of coming across as a dirty old man - [but since I am gay I will risk it], You are quite beautiful. And since I know you are equally beautiful inside, someone is going to be very lucky when you pick 'the one.' :)

I second that... well apart about being a dirty old man of course :)

Oh no you didn't lady. He's mi... whatever.

And soup, may I say you're so cute and beautiful. (I recognize those two are different adjectives. :D )

Oh yes I did :P:devil:

yeah dude soup your f**king cute girl

Succinctly put as usual. You have such a way with words. *snuggles*

OK. Here it is. I had decided long ago that I would never post a picture of myself in this forum. I scoffed at all those pictures members had taken of themselves by holding a camera (or cell phone camera) in front of a mirror. I thought it sad that they didn't even have a friend that they could trust to take their picture.

Suddenly last week it hit me. I could take my own picture and it would be better than anyone else could take of themselves through a mirror, even better than a friend could take.

This is a picture I took of myself while standing in front of an array of 121 mirrors.

Posted Image

OK. Here it is. I had decided long ago that I would never post a picture of myself in this forum. I scoffed at all those pictures members had taken of themselves by holding a camera (or cell phone camera) in front of a mirror. I thought it sad that they didn't even have a friend that they could trust to take their picture.

Suddenly last week it hit me. I could take my own picture and it would be better than anyone else could take of themselves through a mirror, even better than a friend could take.

This is a picture I took of myself while standing in front of an array of 121 mirrors.

Posted Image

*whistles* What a hottie! Posted Image

Boredom. Just saying hellooooo. I was starting to get picture thread withdrawals. Posted Image

edit: I fell over the other day and cut up my lip and half my face the other day. So no, I am not being beaten XDD

Edited by Menorain
  • Like 1

I was so excited.

Dream rapist :,(

Sorry if I disappoint, Chase.

*whistles* What a hottie! Posted Image

Thank you, Matt. I really liked your recent picture, btw.

fraud! There are only 99 mirrors!

I can't believe you actually counted them, Vic. There honestly were 121 mirrors; a few may have been cropped out of the picture. I'm not going to count them to see. Edited by MikeL