Show yourself?

Daily yoga regime... looks awful feels good :D

Feels good alright! :P :P

Love the curtains. That's it... keep looking at the curtains :devil:

Ummm... wha..??? where...?? oh yeah!! the curtains would work!! ya.. sure!! the curtains.. :rolleyes:

umm sure.. Curtains tooo.. :whistle::whistle:

whoah i thoguht that was a kid looking in your window!!! LOL!!!

:lol:

Well Lily you're not the only one who had to double take the window, a friend of mine thoughed it was a neightpor peeking in my usual activities :ph34r:

And yes Neph and Frosty, my curtains rock! :D

Maria, I did a quadruple take on the figurine in the window!! lol Thought you had some kid peeking in at you. I'll be bold ... NICE BODY!!! :2thumbs:

Pat, I saw a guy the other day who oddly made me think of you! I think it was the hair. :D

I'm a little new here, but I figure there's little harm in giving a face to put to my future activities.

Posted Image

I don't always dress that....interesting, but that is the only thing I have that is sort of a head shot. : P

Here's something a little more recent

Posted Image

Edited by Docile
  • Like 2

I'm a little new here, but I figure there's little harm in giving a face to put to my future activities.

Posted Image

I don't always dress that....interesting, but that is the only thing I have that is sort of a head shot. : P

Posted Image

Welcome! I love Canadians, especially cute ones. Posted Image

I love the hat! And under it is a pretty good looking guy! :2thumbs:

Welcome to GA, hon!

• Site Administrator

Welcome Docile! Very nice pics, so very serious looking. What is with the Canadians who refuse to crack a smile around here? Oh wait, that was just Jack and he's a fakie fake Canadian anyway. What was my point again?

Oh yeah! Welcome!!

This morning, I woke up and noticed a squid was eating my head. After it finished, it proceeded to eat my kitty. :,(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You got a hair cut! It looks greeeat and i love the second photo hahaha :D

Now, in exchange for that compliment I WANT THE SQUID THANKS. Oh and you cat.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hello there Mr. Docile and your neckwatch :D WELCOME TO GA!

Welcome to GA hun. I am loving the look with the had and watch... very individual and I like uniqueness. I love the feel of the photographs too... the're not just snaps. The first one is cute and interesting with a lot of detail and the second one has great atmosphere and lighting.

I hope you don't live up to your name :):devil:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Welcome Docile -- I want to apply for a position as your 'lap dog' if and when you have an open position. You're one "Hot dude"!!

• Site Administrator

Hey Docile, Welcome :D

Thanks for signing up for the Canadian take over of GA :devil:

Lacey, I'll kill that squid if it hurt your cat :angry:, oh, and you too :D

My signature is a photo project I did in year 8. It is a picture of me and my twin brother (he is in the middle). I in-versed it and changed with the proportions to reflect the image. It is meant to show, graphically, what it is like to look at a twin brother and how you see the other person.

• Like 2