Show yourself?

I did it on purpose! XD to hide my awful facial hair that I hadnt shaved at the time.

Okay so shave, get a hair cut and show yourself for real and not just a cool shirt -

You show us yours, I show you mine. :rolleyes:

[And I have NEVER posted a picture on this thread before, so that's saying something that I am willing scare the membership like that :P ]

Okay so shave, get a hair cut and show yourself for real and not just a cool shirt -

You show us yours, I show you mine. :rolleyes:

[And I have NEVER posted a picture on this thread before, so that's saying something that I am willing scare the membership like that :P ]

Hmm I might have to take you up on that offer :P

So i've lost a tad bit of weight since my last picture post on Valentine's Day...

I also got a haircut...

Oh yeah...AND A MOUSTACHE YOOOOO

Posted Image

shock horror!

Posted Image

Also, i start Uni tomorrooooooow!.

Posted Image

I'm expecting responses of Beiberian proportions because of my haircut JUSSAYIN...

So i've lost a tad bit of weight since my last picture post on Valentine's Day...

I also got a haircut...

Posted Image

I'm expecting responses of Beiberian proportions because of my haircut JUSSAYIN...

You look SOUPerb! :worship:;):D

• Like 1

I also got a haircut...

Posted Image

shock horror!

Posted Image

Posted Image

HAHA you're such a goof. But you're really hot.

And I agree, SOUPerbly hot.

• Like 1

Well, I've been here for over 3 years, so I'm overdue. Though it may be horrifying...

Posted Image

Okay, maybe it's not so horrifying. You can be the judges. :P

Hello, cutie.

Your eyes are as blue as my very-blue-underpants, and I think I've found meself a new victi---whaaaat?

I also got a haircut...

Posted Image

shock horror!

Posted Image

Posted Image

:D Hello Soup :wub:

Is this your new haircut?

Good luck at Uni :P

Who did you post a pictue of? That is NOT Tiger.... that is someone who is way too cute for Tiger. Tiger is a badass and that guy has a really sweet smile and pretty eyes. Go on, Tiger admit it.... that cant be you right???