Show yourself?

Oh no! I thought it would take forever. Congratulations, Sam. You are correct. I should have placed a maximum age limit on participation.

The picture is nearly 68 years old. It predates widespread use of color film. It is a hand-tinted black and white photograph.

My grandmother has a picture of my great-grandmother (her mother) that is also hand tinted, that photograph will be 105 years old around September.

;)

Query!!!

Btw, whats this Global upload quota? Does it include the one in the galery?

Nope, you could upload in the Gallery and not effect the global quota (that is for forum posts only the gallery is a separate add on) You could upload images in the gallery and then use the image embed to post a photo and it will post as Patrick Star's and the majority of other personal photo's in this thread.

Also, If you guys do not have anything nice to say, do not say anything at all. Pretty Simple.

• Like 1

Haircut. Hello I look ten.

Nope. You look at least twice that. Your eyes are still remarkably blue. I would suggest you stick with blue shirts exclusively. They will accent your eyes while red shirts with red hair are tricky.

Sorry, Sandra. The cute weetle baby is spoken for. Besides that, he's old enough to be your father.

HAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah, unless your father fathered you when he was 18!!!! Honey, have you forgotten my age???? LOL! I'm an old crow with a teen heart!

• Like 1

New pictures from snowboarding the other day :D

Just walkin along, apparently singing or something lol

Backside Noseslide goodness

I went and looked at a couple more pics on your album and LOVED the B/W one in front of the fountain! You are an amazingly beautiful young man!!! If that boy you were talking about in the forums does not look at you with romantic eyes HE'S BLIND!!!!!!!

;)

Query!!!

Btw, whats this Global upload quota? Does it include the one in the galery?

BEN!!!!! What can I say? You so simply beautiful!! Post more pics please!! Ya'll are like eye candy to me!! :P