Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 3,178 Words
  • 1,262 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Home Away From Home - 25. Chapter 25

After dinner we all pitched in to clean up. Chet wanted to go home, David told him he can’t leave until Tony returned. So we sat around, chatted and watched TV. Rita and Tony came home at 10. He let out a big sigh when he saw us. They had a girl with him, “That’s the girl who hit on me.”

“Better her than a guy.”

“You know?”

“Yes, I felt you needed to be protected as well. You know too much about me, Anthony, Rita and Tony. You’re a gold mine to a kidnapper.”

“Tony, do you want coffee or a beer. David and Larry brought over a six pack and I think there are three bottles left. I’ll fix tea for us.” Tony opted for coffee, David, Larry and Chet finished off the beer and the rest of us had tea.

Before anyone said anything, “Rita, you never told me this boy can cook. If tonight’s dinner is anything like his ability in bed, I would've gone after him to be my boyfriend.” We laughed, it broke the somber mood. Rita just smiled.

“Chet, I would like to introduce you to Emily. After what I tell you, you’ll want to get real close to her and I don’t mean sexually.” Chet was embarrassed. “Emily is here to protect you in the same manner as David and Larry are here to protect Carlo and Ants. There has been one kidnapping attempt today at the Cafe. David and Larry earned their stars. When the police brought the kidnappers to the station, they were pretty cocky. You know the line, you can’t hold us our lawyer will get us out within 24 hours. I told you, Ants and Carlo, that sometime you have to play the game. So I had 6 of my men placed in the holding cell where these two guys were put. The cell is a special cell they use to monitor prisoners of special interests. My guys all started to talk about this rich guy who was going to get them out of jail. A couple of my guys begged them to take them with them. They started saying things like, the last time they were here the guards turned the lights out and one of the big guys fucked him and made him suck his cock. The biggest guy in the group grabbed the little guy and told him shut up or he would shut him up with his cock. Now this guy is big. They asked these two guys what are they in for. One, who isn’t too smart, told them they were hired to snatch some teenager. They were promised they could do anything they wanted with him as long as he was killed. 'A guy paid you for this?' Yea, one of the other asked if this guy could use another guy. He liked screwing fresh meat, girl or boy, it didn’t make any difference. The stupid one, told this guy the name of the man who hired him. He was a drug lord that liked young boys. He told them they could use the kid when he was finished. So I had two of my men, dressed as important people go and removed two of my men. On the way out, they yelled at the two men, ‘where in the hell have you been. We were stuck in there with pedos. I wanted to kill them.’ One of the men said, ‘don’t worry when they’re put in the other cells after arraignment they’ll be taking care of'. Say what you want, but no con likes a pedo. When they heard this they began to get nervous. Their lawyers haven’t shown up because they never were called. Now the big guy starts to scratch his balls, One of our guys starts to yell. ‘Help help, he is going to screw me.’ The guard comes to the cell, ‘are you ready to confess.’ He says ‘yes, just get me out of here.’ The guard removes him and you can hear him confess to a murder. My big guy just smiled at the other two and my two. One of mine, goes up to him and says if he wants to scratch something he can scratch his balls. The big guy picks him up and throws him against a wall. The guy head hits the wall and a blood sack under his wig breaks, blood all over the floor. The other guy calls the guard. The guard see’s the guy on the floor and calls the medic. They rush in and pick the guy up, take him out. My other guy starts to scream, take me out of here I’ll confess. The guard comes back and get’s him. One of the kidnappers asks where is his lawyer. The guard tells him, ‘the lawyer said he’s on his own. Evidently whoever hired you, is going to let you rot in here. Of course, as a pedi, it won’t be long.’ The guard laughs all the way down the corridor. Now the big guy is left with the two kidnappers. He goes over and starts feeling their ass. One starts to piss himself the other starts to move to the other wall. He jumps on my guys back. My guy reaches over grabs him by his collar and pulls him forward, The guy flies over his shoulders and hits the floor. My guy grabs him and rips his pants off, the guy shits himself. He makes the other guy clean him up. The guy didn’t want to do it. He told him start cleaning or I’m going to push your face in it. The guy starts calling the guard. The guard yells what do you want I’m not coming down there. The guy yells, ‘I’ll tell you every thing, just get me out of here.’ The guard comes to the cell and sees the mess. If you don’t give me a confession. I’ll bring you back here and won’t come again. My big guy smiles, ‘don’t tell him anything.’ We cleaned him up, took him before a judge and he sang. When we told the other guy his friend was released because he said he didn’t do anything and didn’t know about the kidnapping until you tried to force him. He blabbed as well. We took him and cleaned him. Then took him before a judge and he confessed. The judged asked them both if their confession was voluntary. They said yes. Now the FBI has the case.”

Chet in his wisdom, “Holy shit. I didn’t think the police would do that.”

I started to laugh. Tony looked at me. “I know what you did. It was all a fake except going before a judge. Where did you have the precinct set up?”

“One of my projects was to build a jail for a screen shoot. It wasn’t a big deal, but a couple of guys thought it would be a cool thing to have for fun. So as long as no one got hurt I moved it into an empty warehouse. The thing is, we have used it more for capture enemies of state than criminals. But touch my family or friends, you may not come back.”

“You play rough Dad.”

“Touch my family and I’ll be your worst enemy, love us and I’ll be your best friend. And as you can see I have plenty of best friends.”

“Wow, I think I’m going to hit the hay. Coming Larry?”

“Yes, we have to figure out what to do with Chet. We only have one extra bedroom. So if Emily takes it, that leaves no place for Chet.”

“Chet can stay here. Our bed is big enough for three. But if he touches Anthony, he’s dead meat. Dad, have you cleaned up that jail cell? Come on Chet, you can sleep in the middle and we will show you what gay love is like.”

Once everyone had left, Rita and Tony retired, I led Chet into our bedroom. “Chet, do you want to shower first or last?” Chet went first.

“Ok, there are towels in the cupboard and I’ll place a pair of sweats on the bed for you.”

“How are we going to sleep?”

“I’ll be in the middle, Puppy. No one touches you but me.”

It wasn’t long before Chet came out, “It is all yours.”

We quickly undressed and hoped into the shower. It was hot which was good since it relaxed a lot of my tension. I had to wash someone’s back including my playground. The water was so soothing, I decided to take a swing ride. Puppy helped by pushing. But like all good things, everything bursts with a surprise. I put my arms around Puppy and gave him a kiss on the back of his neck. Then we change places. I always like to share my good times and I did.”

While we were drying off, “I think I’m going to sleep very well tonight, in your arms, of course.”

“Yes, Puppy the best place for you is in my arms. I love you.”

Dried, we went and put on sweat pants, crawled in bed. Puppy snuggled into my arms and we were asleep in no time. The next thing I heard was the alarm clock. Chet was snuggled into my back and I was snuggled into Puppy’s front. He had his head on my chest and I felt a serene peace, as if all is right with the world. But old Chet heard the alarm and headed to the bathroom. “Puppy, I think we better get up.”

“I can’t.”

“Why not?” He took my hand and I realize why not.

“Chet is in the bathroom, rush into the closet and take care of it.” And that is what he did. Of course, the stinker open the door to show me, closing just in time so Chet didn’t see him.

“I smell coffee.”

“Tony is probably making some go and get a cup. Wear the sweats until we figure out we will be doing today.”

When Chet left I told Puppy it was safe. The little shit was still hard. Although at 7 inches he wasn’t a little shit.

“Come on let’s get ready for the day. I’m not sure what we’ll be doing, let’s shower and get dressed. I don’t think we’ll be running.” And that’s what we did. I took care of Puppy’s problem in a very satisfactory way and he took care of mine in an equally satisfied way.

Dressed ,we waked into the kitchen hearing Tony asking Chet how he slept. He said he it was one of the best sleeps he had. I just smiled.

He was drinking a cup of dad’s coffee, Rita hadn’t come out yet, so I made tea. Puppy started to get the orange juice out. “We’ll not run today. I’m concerned about the fact that it’s known that Ants is enrolled in this school. I can protect him from everything, except a gun shot.”

“A school transfer might work.”

“I think who ever is after us, has the ability to track us.”

“What we need is an accredited school that has the ability to teach over the internet.”

“Just a side issue, why don’t you have a computer with internet?”

“I don’t have one because I couldn’t afford one and my parents couldn’t afford internet.”

“But you Ants, don’t have one either yet you do have internet connectivity.”

“I never thought I’d need it. Most of the kids only talk about games and chatting. I had no need for that.”

“Well, Dad. If we could find an on-line accredited university, we might be able to finish our degrees.”

“What about you Chet?”

“I have a computer at home and internet services. Here at school, I use the one in the library for research on required papers.”

“Let’s fix breakfast and maybe something will come to us.”

“So what will it be, eggs, french toast, pancakes?”

“I’d like eggs, with fried potatoes and bacon. Toast with that garlic bread. You can toast it in the oven but you have to watch it.”

Between the three of use we had breakfast under way. Chet made more coffee and I made morning tea. By the time Rita came out, breakfast was ready.

“Where’s Tony?”

“In the study trying to work out our education problem. I don’t think he’s going to allow Anthony to continue here.”

As we were eating I noticed a tear falling down Puppy’s cheeks. “Oh, I don’t feel good, it must be the garlic, Puppy, can you get me the antacid.”

From the bedroom, “I can’t find it. Where is it?”

“Wait a minute.”

“There isn’t any antacid. I saw your tears. Tell me what’s wrong.”

“I’m sorry about dragging you into this mess. If it wasn’t for me, you would be finishing your degree. Now everything is up in the air.”

“Sit here. No not on the bed, here on my lap. You’re not responsible for this. Even if I could see into the future when I met you, I’d not change a thing. I love you with all my heart. And we’ll get through this, as well as the next one and the next one. Life isn’t meant to be easy. It’s meant to teach us what life is all about, the good and the bad, the ups and downs, the laughs and the tears. We are being tested, don’t let it get you down. Just turn around and kick life in the ass and say, I’m a fighter because I have something worth fighting for. I do and it’s you. Now dry those tears and give me a kiss to curl my toes.” And he did.

When we went back into the kitchen Rita asked how I’m feeling. “I’m feeling fine. My upset stomach just went away like magic.”

“Magic?”

“Yes, Puppy magic.”

We finished our breakfast and still Tony hadn’t join us. David, Larry and Emily joined us, so Puppy fixed them breakfast while Chet made more coffee.

“So Chet, how did you sleep in the homo bed.”

“If I had known what that would have felt like, I think I would’ve turn homo. The best sleep ever.”

Everyone laughed and that felt good.

Everyone had eaten except Tony. Anthony put some food aside to cook for his dad when he came out of the study. We set around the table, drank more coffee and tea, and just chatted. Rita told us about her concept for Hawaii, indicating what I said about combining it with a spa. I could see Chet getting excited. “Have you decided your management structure?”

“Not yet, although Carlo has given me some ideas.”

“How far along are you now?”

“I’ve got the land. I decided to not put it into Waikiki but on the island of Maui. So I purchase 100 acres of undeveloped land. The development bank was anxious to help. On the surface, this land is not suitable for agriculture and there are two many hills for a housing development. My brother looked at it and has his architect designing the resort and spa.”

“Are you still looking at one year for completion.”

“Yes, I think that’s reasonable. A lot will depend on the progress of the project. There's still a lot of planning to do.”

“It would be nice if you had some help on the planning.” I kicked Chet under the table.

“Rita, I’m not sure what’s going to happen. But I can finish my degree through the internet. Most of the work at this stage is case studies. If I can’t go to school and finish here, would you consider taking me on part time.”

“Chet, that’s a great idea, let’s see what Tony comes up with.”

Chet looked at me, “Friends take care of friends.”

“Only if they sleep with them.” We both chuckled. I looked at Puppy and winked.

Rita asked me if I had a real puppy, what would I call it, without bashing and eye, “Anthony.”

Everyone was laughing when Tony emerged from the study. “I think I may have found the solution. I just purchase a small private university. Their enrollment is down and are having financial troubles. It’s in Wyoming. The teaching staff is vetted, some are retired from accredited larger universities, such as Yale. I’m arranging for a private plane to fly us there tomorrow morning. If this works out, you three will be able to finish your undergraduate degrees. As for graduate degrees, I need to work on that. What do you say?”

“I might take Chet to Hawaii with me. He thinks he can finish over the internet. Maybe tomorrow with your posse, you can go and see your advisor.”

“Well, if that works out great. But I still need to fly there along with the boys tomorrow.”

“That’s ok, if my advisor doesn’t approve, I’ll go on with the boys.”

“Good, where’s my breakfast. I get hungry when I work hard.” I thought Rita was going to fall off of the chair laughing. Puppy set a breakfast plate and a cup of coffee in front of his dad. “Thanks, Ants.”

The rest of the day, we put together a list to pack. Chet called his advisor and set a meeting for 1 this afternoon. The gang would accompany him.

“Puppy, what do you think about your dad’s plan?”

“For me, it isn’t a problem as long as the school is accredited. But for you, it might be different since you’re in engineering. Can they provide the courses you need, that will be the question.”

“You’re right. I think what I’ll do is put together a list of courses I have taken along with my grades and a list of courses I need. That'll give me something to talk about. There’s no question they'll accept us, your dad owns the school.”

“I wonder how much he paid for the school.”

“I don’t want to know.”

As we were sitting on the bed I pulled Puppy until he was laying beside me. “This must be a big upset in your life Carlo. Think from a summer job to being involved in a kidnapping.”

“I wouldn’t change a thing. I walked away with my life partner.” Yep, a toe curling kiss.

That night we enjoyed each other as we made love. I found it amusing that we both took an active role and didn’t just lay there passively. As Puppy pushed in, I pushed out. It was like I was jacking him off with my ass. He did the same thing when I made love to him. I think the best part was not making love, although that was great, but the cuddling and soft kisses that followed. It was like the assurance that what we did just made us closer, our souls united in love. Drifting off to sleep with dreams of Puppy, was the most relaxing assurance of a good nights sleep.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter. Things have taken a turn in Catlonand Anthony's life, they are going to have to change university. Tony has bought a university in Wyoming so that the boys will be safe.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Things have taken a turn in Catlonand Anthony's life, they are going to have to change university. Tony has bought a university in Wyoming so that the boys will be safe.

Safety is an action verb, it can change on a dime. The school in Wyoming is somewhat isolated but not unapproachable. David, Larry and Emily will have their work cut out for them.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Great chapter, I think that the boys will need to be clever to keep ahead of the criminals, interesting times ahead

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Great chapter, I think that the boys will need to be clever to keep ahead of the criminals, interesting times ahead

You're right, It's hard to anticipate what the drug lords have up their sleeve. I'm sure it will test the boys.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Wow 100 acres in Hawaii?To buy that you got to be stinking rich.I love the interrogation techniques.The wig with the blood pack awesome.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Wow 100 acres in Hawaii?To buy that you got to be stinking rich.I love the interrogation techniques.The wig with the blood pack awesome.

Yes, I get the feeling that money isn't a problem for Tony and Rita. Evidently Rita's father made  very profitable business deals. He took a risk buying out his partners, but it must have paid off. I think Tony is involved with more than his business. Why else would a drug lord come after Anthony. He must have government connections some where.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..