Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 2,729 Words
  • 1,473 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Home Away From Home - 24. Chapter 24

The alarm didn’t wake me but the little kisses along my neck and the prong in the cheeks of my ass did. Yep, Puppy found his soul mate and was intent on making sure he was content. The kisses became more and deeper, I was sure I’d have hickeys all over my back. And then I felt his release and his body relaxing. A soft I love you in my ear made my morning complete. I hadn’t had my release, but Puppy took care of that in the shower. I was still wondering catcher or pitcher, in the shower I pitched. I love that man so much sometimes it hurts.

“Let’s go or we’ll have company. Dressed for running we went to the kitchen for a glass of orange juice. Doug was there, ready to go, “Where’s Tony and Rita?”

“They won’t be running with us. It’ll be just the three of us. Let’s go.”

We ran a total of 2 hours and must have covered more than 20 blocks. When we got back to the apartment, we were on an adrenaline high. We were ready to go again, but we didn’t have time. So we did some exercises to slow down the body high. The shower was a little cooler than normal but felt good. After a few kisses, we got dressed for breakfast and for us school. This will be my first class, we made arrangements to meet in the quad for lunch. I was also looking forward to meeting Larry. At a university, it isn’t strange to meet older students. Some are returning veterans going to school on the G.I Bill. So when Larry introduced himself to me, I saw that he was in his late twenties. We chatted, I noticed he was more or less in my same classes or very close by. I never gave it much thought and went along with my studies. I met a few friends from my freshman and sophomore years. We chatted about what we did over the summer. I introduced Larry as a cousin who just transferred here, he was in the service and is here on the GI Bill. They readily accepted that as it was common knowledge that many of the older men where on the GI Bill.

I, along with a few additional friends including Larry, met my love in the quad as agreed. We decided since we had enough time, we would go to the cafe for lunch. On the way, Anthony introduced his group, including David, to my group and vice a versa. When Nick saw us coming in, he was a little nervous. “Nick relax, we're here for lunch.”

Nick took our orders and left. Something was wrong. Nick wasn’t his usual self. “Nick, have you got my tab? I need to square up with you.”

“Sure Pablo, let me get it.”

That was all it took. Larry looked at David. “Sir, can you tell me where’s the men’s room.”

“Yes, next to my office, I’m going that way to get Pablo’s tab I’ll show you”

The two men at the corner table started to get a little antsy. I looked at Puppy, he knew something was up, he was scared. I got up and sat on David’s lap. I mouthed the words, play along. “Oh David, what is that I feel in your pants.” David stood up and yelled get off of me faggot. Of course, in the process, I fell close to the two men. David came over as to hit me and instead he missed. He smacked one guy in the jaw so hard I could hear it cracked. The other guy reached into his jacket when two hands pushed him down with his hands around his throat. Nick ran and phoned the cops. It was an interesting lunch period. I let David and Larry handle everything as I asked Nick what happened to our lunch.

“Carlo, these guys want to buy us lunch right?” The guy he had by the neck squeaked out a yes.

Nick served us our lunch, Anthony and I split a sandwich the other went to David as payment. Nick totaled up the bill, the guy said he didn’t have enough cash. David picked up the other and took the rest of the money from his pocket.

The cops showed up, David went over to talk to them, pulled something out of his wallet to show them. The cops came over, handcuffed the men and removed their guns. They were taken away. “Ok Nick, what’s the story.”

“Those two guys came in and said they had a meeting with Anthony and could they wait. I didn’t like the look of them, when I asked if they wanted something to eat, they said to beat it. I was hoping you wouldn’t show but you did. I saw them become aware of Anthony, that’s why I called you Pablo. The rest you know.”

“That was brilliant. Anytime something like that happens again, Pablo is the warning. And Nick, you got paid for lunch.”

“I even gave him a tip.”

“Good for you Dave.”

I introduced everyone to Nick. Some knew him because they had eaten there as well. I had a 2 o’clock class but Anthony had a 1 o’clock for which he would be late if he didn’t run. So his group took off while we took a leisurely stroll back. A few friends asked what was that all about. I made up a story that they thought Anthony was someone related to a multimillionaire and they were thinking of easy money. “His dad lays bricks. The only way he’s here is because of a scholarship. He’s a whizz kid.”

“What about you and that act.”

“That was no act. David has a humongous cock that you can feel if you sit on his lap. Try it next time.” Then I started to laugh and who did I run into but Chet.

“Hey pool boy, I need some attention.” He started to laugh. I knew, another round of questions.

“Hello sweet heart. Didn’t she take care of your needs. Granted she was a little off sided, if you catch my drift.”

Now the looks came, Chet and I just laughed. We sat down in the quad and I told them about Chet and I working at this resort for old single women who like to pay for attention. “The pay was shit but the tips made up for it. My tuition is covered for this year. Another summer and my tuition will be covered for my final year.”

They looked at me and then Chet, “Is this true?”

“Yes, we flirt a lot and yes the old women, especially the fat ones, want romance. So while you work around the pool you hear, ‘hey pool boy’ I want some towels, drinks or lotion applied and you do it. If we didn’t want to go with a particular woman, we would play like we were homosexuals. We couldn’t do that too often or we wouldn’t make money. This shit head landed a beauty. Young, red hair and hot The first time I saw her in a green bikini, I think I almost came except for the fat ass in front of me. She cooled me down fast.”

“Hey, what can I tell you, magic hands. All I did was give her a massage. A naked massage that was after I helped her with her bath. I could hardly walk. She fell asleep when I gave her the first massage. I had to put her to bed, naked.”

“You didn’t bong her.”

“Couldn’t. She had to ask for it otherwise it would be rape. Got to be careful. But she was hot.”

“Fuck, you guys get all the luck.”

“Hey, for two years I sweated out college payments, as well as books. So I think I was owed a break, Chet helped. He taught me how to give a massage. And let me tell you, if you ever want to get the ladies, learn how to give a massage.”

I think Chet could have signed them up right there. “Carlo, I need to see you. Do you mind if I drop by this evening?”

“No come at 6 and enjoy dinner with us. I have an Italian chef coming to cook.”

“Good, I’ll see you then.”

When it was just Larry and me walking to class, “Larry, I asked Tony about providing support for Chet. He knows a lot about me, Anthony and the family. Do you know if he has done anything along those line?”

“I think that might be what he wants to talk to you about.”

“Ok, some night you neighbors need to be neighborly. How about Friday night? Come for dinner at 6. I might convince my Italian chef to prepare something.”

“Do you mind if we bring beer?”

“No, but neither I nor Anthony drink alcohol. So just bring enough for both of you.”

We entered class and prepared for the lecture. This was my last class for the day. Normally I would go to the library and study but I now have a study at home. “Larry, this is my last class. So I’m going home to study. You are welcome to come along.”

“I’ll walk you home, then I’ll come back and walk home with David and Anthony.”

It felt strange to walk into an empty apartment. There was a note on the refrigerator stating that Rita and Tony were having dinner with my folks. I wondered how the shopping went. I put on the tea kettle to prepare a cup of tea. I got my books, went to the study and found another note, this one from Tony. Something has come up, stay inside until I come back. Make sure doors are locked after Ants gets home.

Now I really wondered what was up and I was getting a little scared. It was bad enough at the Nick’s. I fixed myself a cup of tea and tried to study. I couldn’t concentrate. I gave up and watched the clock until Anthony came home. Time seemed to drag, I wished the clock to move faster. The door unlocked, I panicked, it was too early. Then I heard my name being called.

“Puppy.” And he was in my arms, David and Larry where standing there along with Chet. They came into the living room and sat down. David checked that the door was locked. Puppy was in my lap.

“:All right what is going on?”

“We don’t know. We got a message on our com to make sure you guys were brought here post haste. We ran here. Your dad pays us to protect both of you, so when we got the message we moved.”

“I guess there’s nothing we can do but wait. Chet how much do you know?”

“That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. This girl started hitting on me today and I didn’t know what to do, Don’t laugh. I do the hitting, but this was a reversal.”

“Dave, Larry do any of you know the girl?”

“We think we do. But we should wait for you dad.”

“You’re confused Chet? Today at the Nick’s two men tried to kidnap my boyfriend. David and Larry stopped them. Still questions?”

“Yea, who are you?”

“I’m David and I look after Anthony first and Carlo second.”

“I’m Larry and I look after Carlo first and Anthony second.”

“Why?”

“Chet, I think you have been exposed to privileged information from when I was vetted. This information may be vital to whomever is trying to snatch Anthony.”

“I never thought that helping Rita would lead to this.”

“Hey, I’m glad you helped her, it led to this.” Saying this I grabbed Puppy and gave him a sloppy kiss.”

“Ewww.”

“Come on Chet, if this was a beautiful woman you would be all over her.”

“While we wait for mom and dad, how about I fix some snacks.”

“Good idea, I was just going to fix some Ice tea.”

“Carlo, if it is ok, I‘m going to slip next door and get some cold beer.”

I just nodded and then thought. “Larry, is he going to be ok. What if you were followed?”

“They would have to know which floor we are on. There’s a device in our room that lets us know when the elevator arrives. We have a camera in the elevator so we can see who’s coming or what’s going on.”

“Hey, we only kissed in the elevator.”

We heard a knock on the door, Larry opened it and let David in. “Who wants a cold beer besides Larry?” Chet took one but Puppy and I turned it down for ice tea.

Puppy put out a cheese tray with crackers. As we set and nibble, someone said let’s watch the TV. Maybe we can see what’s up. The news comes on in 10 minutes. We put the rest of the beer in the fridge to keep it cold and moved everything to the living room or lounge depending who was calling it. For me, it was living room for Puppy, it was lounge. I turn TV on and selected a local news channel. We chatted while we waited for the news.

When the news first comes on, they give a rundown of the stories. We paid particular attention to the local news run down, there didn’t seem to be anything unusual. “Well, let’s watch it. Doesn’t hurt to get caught up on local happenings.”

While the local newscaster was talking, “Look, isn’t that Nick’s?”

I turned the TV up a little, ‘Today two men attempted a bold daylight kidnapping of one the students from the local university. The two men were arrested when one of the patrons stepped in to stop the kidnapping. The owner called the police, who arrested the two men after removing their weapons. The exact reason for the kidnapping attempt has not been determine. The names of the two men have not been released by the police. More news at 11.’

“There was nothing there that we didn’t already know. I think we’ll have to wait till Tony gets back. Chef, I think there will be a few more than 3, better cook for 5.”

“Is he your Italian chef?”

“Hey, don’t knock it until you try it, he’s very good. That’s why I fell in love with him. You should know Italian men marry based on the spouses cooking skills. Don't laugh till you taste it. He had an excellent teacher. He’s a graduate of Momma’s Cooking School.”

Chet looked at me. Obviously, he never heard of Momma’s Cooking School. I just smiled as I knew what the outcome would be.

“Where’s Rita and Tony?”

“They are having dinner with my mom and dad. Probably enjoying a perfectly delicious Italian dinner prepared by my mom. If you don’t believe me ask, Doug.”

We continued to chat until my chef said dinner was ready. He had a fresh green salad, a loaf of garlic bread and of course the spaghetti. I was going to watch Chet’s face. He use to say no one could make spaghetti like my mom. I put some salad on a side plate along with piece of garlic bread, I took a serving of my Puppy’s spaghetti. I kept my eyes on Chet. I took some salad, a bite of the bread, and a fork full of spaghetti.

“Is your mom here?”

“Why do you ask?”

“This is her spaghetti sauce. If she isn’t here, then she must have sent the sauce over.”

I just shook my head in wonderment. “What?”

“My Italian chef worked 2 hours preparing this meal and you make a statement like that. I thought you were my friend. You know I never lie.”

“OK, where’s the chef?”

“Stand up Puppy, take a bow.”

“No way!”

“Yes, way, I told you he was a graduate of Momma’s Cooking School. He’s so good my dad can’t tell the difference. Aren’t I lucky? A sexy boy who cooks like my mom. Jackpot.”

David and Larry chuckled. They both complimented Anthony on the dinner. Chet got up and gave him a big kiss and apologized. “Don’t get excited Puppy. He’s working for another invitation to dinner.”

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 8
  • Haha 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Dangerous times ahead for Carlos and Anthony it seems, there lucky to have good security. I wonder who they are and what they want with Anthony.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Dangerous times ahead for Carlos and Anthony it seems, there lucky to have good security. I wonder who they are and what they want with Anthony.

If it's a kidnapping I'm sure it's to get to Tony. I think somehow Tony was aware of the possibility, that is why he has Larry and Dave

  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, mikedup said:

Unnerving times they have to endure but I am sure Tony will ensure everyones safety

He will try his best,

  • Like 3
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Chet  and Nick got involved if it were me I'm not sure I would want to hang with these guys

I don't think Chet has a choice, he knows too much.  Nick, I think he'll be okay.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

Well we found out David is well endowed....

At least Carlo thinks so

  • Like 1
Link to comment

When I started this chapter I realized how far behind I was. I have been bingeing the last couple of days to catch up. Although I am certain I have said it before, once again you write these very likeable characters! I am still really loving these guys and their story! You have really raised the stakes by adding the kidnapping attempt! I like the new security guys. They will add to the story. Thanks. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..