Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,080 Words
  • 2,077 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Home Away From Home - 26. Chapter 26

Morning seemed to come early but I was excited to see this school that Tony bought. I also wanted to evaluate the possibility of getting my degree. More important for me, I wanted to make sure Puppy’s dream becomes a reality. Showered and dress, I went to the kitchen, heated water for tea and coffee. Sitting at the table looking at my courses and thinking what if I can’t finish my degree what options do I have. I was lost in thought as I felt a pair arms around my neck and a kiss on my cheek. I turned and there was Puppy with a big smile.

“We fly today. I’m excited”

“I am also, how about some tea and then when the others awaken, we can fix breakfast.”

Looking at Anthony when I said this, he truly was my Puppy. The love in his eyes did not hide his feelings for me. Anyone looking at him at that moment surely would come to the conclusion that the love between us was pure and strong. I always wandered if I did the right thing by waiting for the right guy, one look at Puppy yelled a yes. I don’t think I could be as happy if I had fooled around before Anthony. I gave him a soft kiss on the lips and got his tea.

I refilled my cup and sat down, Puppy picked up his cup and sat on my lap. “This is a nice surprise. Do you always sit on someone’s lap when you have tea?”

“Only when my bottom is sore.” Then he started to laugh as he kissed me. I started to laugh as well.

“What are you two laughing about?” I was a little shocked to hear Rita. I didn’t hear her come in, but I was a little occupied.

“We were discussing how right we are for each other. Neither of us could be any happier.”

“Even knowing the danger he has put you in and the possibility of giving up your dreams.”

“He didn’t put me in danger, danger found us. As far as being with him, I wouldn’t want it any other way. I’m concerned about school, but not for me as much for Anthony. I wouldn’t like it if he wasn’t able to finish.”

“If you couldn’t finish your engineering degree, what would you do?

“I could switch to a business degree and then come to work for you giving massages to old ladies.”

She laughed, “You wouldn’t do that.”

“No, you're right. It isn’t that I wouldn't work for you, but I won’t leave Puppy. He must continue to work for his med degree.”

“I hit the jackpot, Mom. Good looking, smart and totally devoted to his Puppy.”

“You had a good night?”

“I did. I feel totally loved this morning and it wasn’t because of the tea or where I’m sitting.” I chuckled, I never heard Anthony speak so openly to his mother. I smiled to Rita and winked. “You hired a monster when you hired this pool boy.”

Rita started laughing as Tony entered the kitchen. “What is so funny?”

Rita just shook her head. “Your son is in love.”

“Well, is he in love enough to get me a cup of coffee?”

Puppy got up from my lap, “Save this spot for me.” Got his dad a cup of coffee. “What does everyone want for breakfast.”

“I just want toast and juice, Puppy.”

Rita and Tony took eggs with bacon and toast. “Carlo, where did this nickname Puppy come from. I hear you calling Ants Puppy a lot.”

“Didn’t I tell you the story?”

“I don’t recall, tell me again.”

“I was looking for Anthony one morning, Chet told me he was in the office. When I went in he was sitting behind the desk and asked if he could help me. I told him I lost my puppy and I needed someone to help me find my puppy. Could he help me find my puppy. He came from around the desk and we kissed. Puppy found. So I call him my Puppy in very affectionate terms. But only I get to call him Puppy, so please don’t try.”

Tony was laughing, “Ok, he is my Ants and your Puppy.”

“Where are the rest of our entourage? Surely they can’t be sleeping this long.”

Just as I said that Chet came running in laughing. “What’s so funny?”

“I went to take a shower and evidently David and Larry were getting ready to show a specific type of love that I don’t wish to ever experience. I didn’t knock and when I opened the door, they made a rush to cover up and ended getting tangled in the sheet. They just gave up and laid there while I went to shower. If I was gay, I would have made it a three way. They have nothing to be ashamed of.”

“Why didn’t you use the other bathroom?”

“Emily is sleeping there.”

“So when do you prefer two gay men to one woman. I was sure you’d talk her into letting you share the bed.”

“I don’t know Carlo, letting him sleep with us the other night might have started something.”

Our other three joined us just as we started to laugh at Chet. Emily was laughing. “Did Chet tell you about this morning?”

“Yes, he said that Larry and David flashed him and asked him to join them for a threesome. Was he telling us the truth?”

“I didn’t say that. Don’t make it worse than it was.”

We all started to laugh. “From what we saw, he would’ve definitely been invited, right Dave.”

“Yep, the boy has nothing to be ashamed about.”

The ribbing went on until Puppy laid a plate in front of them, eggs, bacon and toast. “Get your own drinks.” Then he return to his previous seat, my lap.

“Hurry up guys, we have to be at the airport by 10.”

We took two cars, David, Larry, Emily and Chet in one car, Puppy, Rita, Tony and I in the other car. Being a private plane, we drove right to the plane. The plane’s crew took out luggage and we followed Tony on to the plane. There were two rows of seat except the first row had a table with seats facing each other. There was a sofa facing the table. Two sets of seats behind which Puppy and I took one.”

A short paragraph, sorry.
Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

3 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Everything going well so far. 

So far. We'll see how they do at the school.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Carlo is worried that they don't offer the classes he needs. But I got to believe Tony could make that happen 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
32 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Carlo is worried that they don't offer the classes he needs. But I got to believe Tony could make that happen 

I'm sure that Carlos will get the education he needs to work for Tony. That's Carlos's concern right now, is secondary to Anthony's goals of becoming a MD

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, mfa607 said:

I hope Anthony’s parents are safe. Great chapter!

So far, it appears that who ever is behind it all feels that getting Anthony would be more devastating 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Daddydavek said:

Ok, that was short and sweet.

It's called a sedge way, I'll make it up to longer chapters. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Quote

 

Great chapter , short and sweet but the adventure has begun (sorry added a quote block by accident)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, mikedup said:

Great chapter , short and sweet but the adventure has begun (sorry added a quote block by accident)

That is okay. Yes it was a short chapter, but I'll make up for it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, CLJobe said:

It's called a sedge way, I'll make it up to longer chapters. 

I'm certain you mean segue, as making a smooth transition from one topic / theme to another. A good writer knows how to do this so smoothly that most readers won't notice the change.

 

Or I'm completely incorrect and this damnable pandemic has lessened my editorial skills, and made me no better than a cheddar head of state.

Hmmm

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Anton_Cloche said:

I'm certain you mean segue, as making a smooth transition from one topic / theme to another. A good writer knows how to do this so smoothly that most readers won't notice the change.

 

Or I'm completely incorrect and this damnable pandemic has lessened my editorial skills, and made me no better than a cheddar head of state.

Hmmm

 

No, you are correct. I doubt if you are a cheddar head of state. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..