Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,398 Words
  • 2,054 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Home Away From Home - 17. Chapter 17

The relationship is consummated

Arriving at the apartment, Chet helped carrying the stuff upstairs. We just set everything in the living room. “This is ok guys. While Anthony is at orientation, I’ll put it away.

Thanks Chet for taking us over there. Mom is always glad to see you.”

Chet left, the night was still early but after eating a heavy Italian meal, there's no initiative to move. Except, I did have a special initiation for tonight. So we watched a little bit of TV. “How did you get into having mom teach you to make sauce?”

“You know they call it gravy.”

“She always called it sauce.”

“She told me on the East coast they call it gravy.”

“So how did you get stuck in the kitchen?”

“I wasn’t stuck in the kitchen. When I gave her the cheese she began to tell me how you liked it, especially the heel. I mentioned that you always bragged on her Italian cooking. She asked me if I’d like to learn how to make the sauce. Knowing how you like Italian cooking, I said yes. So she taught me how to make her sauce. She was very clear, not all sauces are the same.”

“So you did this for me?”

“Yes, but for me as well. I like your mom’s cooking.”

“If you tell her that she’ll kick me out and keep you.”

“Never, she’ll keep us both.”

“You’re right, we are both pretty lucky in that regards. I have a surprise for you tonight.”

“What?”

“First we have to be very clean, inside and outside .”

“We didn’t get any lube.”

I reached in the bag on the floor and pulled out the three tubes of lube. “Do you think that’ll be enough for tonight?”

“If it isn’t, I know of an all night drugstore that will be sure to have it.”

“Let’s go and get clean.”

“Anxious?”

“Yes, I want to make love to and with you.”

“Ok, let's take a shower, then go to bed.”

While Anthony started the shower, I changed the sheet on the bed and laid down two large beach towels. I had made up my mind that I'd receive first. It’s a gift I'd give to him, of course one may say, it’s a gift he’ll eventually give to me.

With the bed made, I joined Puppy in the shower. “How are we going to clean our selves on the inside”

The shower stall was very large, 6 people could fit in there and not touch. I took the spray nozzle and removed the spray head. “Bend over. I’ll squirt this water inside you, hold it as long as you can, then move to the drain and let it go. Then you do it to me. We'll do this until the water comes out clear, ok?”

“Ok, I want to go first.”

“OK Puppy, bend over, I’m not going to insert the nozzle but just direct it into you. The only thing that is going into that hole will be me.” I planted a kiss on his ass cheek and he bent over. I directed the water stream to his rose bud and watch as it open and the water entered. He said he was full and quickly squatted over the drain and let it flow. It stunk, but that was normal. He came back and we did it again. It took three times before he was clean. Now it was my turn. We followed the same procedure, only it took four times for me. Once we were satisfied we were clean on the inside, we finished up showering. I held the fluffy bath towel and dried my lover. He repeated the action on me.

Crawling in bed, I told him I wanted him to take me first. “It’s my gift to you.”

I gave him the special lube with the desensitizer. I let him read the instructions, then I rolled over unto my stomach. I had made up my mind no matter how painful it might be, I’m going to make this the best sex for Anthony. I felt his finger begin to put the lube on my hole. Once the outside area was coated, he started to put some on his finger and push it inside. I tensed up for a moment then I relaxed, I kept a mantra in my head ’this is Anthony your life partner, relax he won’t hurt you’. I must have said that at least 50 times. All this time, Anthony was following the instructions and was adding more lube and fingers. I felt him climb on my back and then I felt his cock at my hole. I had mixed feelings, I wanted this but I was afraid of the pain. Slowly, I could feel Anthony’s cock trying to enter, as the pressure built up, I passed the point of worrying if it would hurt, I pushed out trying to relax my muscles, then I heard Anthony gasp, he entered into my ass. Slowly he pushed until I could feel his balls between my legs and the hair around his cock on my ass. Slowly, he began to move up and down, I could feel his cock moving within my ass, and then he hit something. Later, I realized it was my prostate. The feeling was incredible. “Faster Puppy, yes right there, don’t stop Puppy. I love you Puppy , oh yea. And then I came. The feeling of coming without touching your dick is something out of this world. My body shook, my ass shook and best of all I heard Puppy’s ‘oh yea I’m coming’. Then he collapsed on my back. I think we fell asleep after that. When I woke, I became aware that Puppy was still on my back.

He awoke as I rolled over to my side. I looked into his eyes, all I could see was love. “How was it?”

“Oh Carlo, it was beautiful. I don’t think I ever came as much as I did then. I love you and I need you to do it so you can feel as complete as I do. Can you complete our joining?”

“Yes, babe and if I can give you the feelings you gave me, you’ll be a very happy man. I never knew the ass had so many nerve endings and wait until I hit your prostate, it’ll blow your mind.

Anthony turned over onto his stomach presenting one good looking ass to me. Some people have a flabby ass, but not Anthony. Those cheeks were solid. I read the directions and proceeded to prepare Anthony like he prepared me. The preparation was a slow process, there was no way I wanted to hurt him. My cock was not only longer but also thicker. I took the extra time to make sure he was well lubed and stretched. I laid on his back, position my cock at his hole, whispered into his ear, ‘relax and push out’. He did and the head of my cock popped into his chute. I just laid there for several minutes until he started to push back, then I slowly moved into him trying to read his reactions. I took my time. I wanted this to me a fantastic trip for him as well as for me. He gave me a fantastic trip now it was my turn. I felt the muscles of his ass begin to relax, so I began move faster. I knew when I hit his prostate. His whole body shook. A loud yes escaped from his mouth and then I stepped up the pace. Soon he was yelling, ‘I’m coming’ and sure enough his ass gripped mine and two slides, I shot everything I had into him.

After calming down, “We got to try that again.”

“Not tonight, let’s wait a few days to give our asses a chance to realize what just happened. However, right now we should go and shower.”

That’s what we did, we cleaned ourselves out and was amazed at the amount of cum that came out of our ass. “That’s love juice.”

“Yes, it is. Let’s go to bed.”

I removed the towels, slipped in between the sheets and prepared for someone’s head on my chest. We kissed for several minutes recognizing we were now joined in not only spirit and heart, but also in body.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 15
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well it looks like the next chapter might be them at school.But I'm sure at the moment it is the farthest thing on their minds 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great joining of the two of them,, awesome chapter, puppy it would seem has the makings of an excellent cook

  • Like 4
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Well it looks like the next chapter might be them at school.But I'm sure at the moment it is the farthest thing on their minds 

Yes, it is the furthest thing on their mind. After Puppy finished the week, then Carlo starts. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

Two bottoms?

No, have you ever heard what's good for there goose is good for the gander. Based on my experience, it is well that both enjoy being the bottom and the top.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Great joining of the two of them,, awesome chapter, puppy it would seem has the makings of an excellent cook

Which is great for Carlos

  • Like 3
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Our boys completed there joining together.

Yes, it was the last step in their commitment to each other.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
CLJobe

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, mfa607 said:

Beautiful. Thank you. 

You're welcome and thank you for reading and commenting.

Edited by CLJobe
  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..