Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 3,313 Words
  • 1,874 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Home Away From Home - 43. Chapter 43

“Carlo, we are about 1 1/2 hour out before landing, is it ok to start serving dinner?”

“Yes, it's fine. Just make sure you serve Roger and Bob first. I don’t want them thinking we forgot about them.”

He laughed as he headed for the galley. I forgot to ask him what was for dinner. On a private, plane you can prepare all kind of food and don’t have to stick to prepacked food. Commercial airlines just have warmers but we had micro-ovens that used a combination of very hot air and microwaves to cook food. Charles told everyone dinner was going to be served, if they would please pull out their tables. He had shown them at lunch. He placed a table cloth on each table followed by silverware and napkins. By the time he was done, Dan had two trays ready for the pilots. I watched to see if I could get an idea of what was for dinner. Didn’t happen. Dan pushed the cart down the aisle. He set a bowl of soup and a salad on each tray. The soup smelled great and it was hot. The salad was mixed greens with an olive vinegarette dressing. All of a sudden, all conversation stopped. I was satisfied with just the soup and salad. Charles came and collected the empty dishes and took them to the galley. There were a few extra trips to get them all. Dan again rolled down the cart. The main course was chicken in a puff pastry. Vegetables on the side, adente, he had a mayo based sauce that he placed in a small dish. The chicken was a surprised. As you cut into the pastry, you could see that the chicken was stuffed with mushrooms and fresh herbs. Everything was delicious.

“Dan, who selected the food for this trip?”

“Mario and I met with the caters. We tasted several dishes but I liked this. It was easy to prepare in the galley.”

“Well, you both did an excellent job. The food was great.”

I don’t know Dan’s background, but the way he reacted to my comments seemed to indicate he hasn’t received too much praise in the past.

“Giovanni, did you enjoy the food?”

“Yes, it was different, no sauces.”

I laughed because when you think Italian you think spaghetti sauce. Northern Italians have more cream sauces as compared to southern Italy. which has more tomato based sauces. Considering the tomato was a native of the US, the cream based sauces probably were more authentic.

After everyone had dessert, coffee or tea, the tables were cleared and placed back into their holders. We didn’t wait more than half hour when Dan announced we'd be landing in fifteen minutes, "Please fasten your seat belts."

It was a beautiful landing, smooth and no bumps. When the plane came to a stop, looking out the window I saw our bus plus three kids and one dog. When we had parked, Dan open the door and the stairs were brought to the plane for disembarking. Puppy and I were the last ones out, leaving Dan and the pilots to clean up the plane. Charles decided to stay to help, I expected that. The bus would come back to pick them up. As soon as Puppy and I hit. the ground we were hit with three kids and a barking dog. It was hugs, we missed you and kisses all around. Giovanni looked at them with a question as to who are these kids. “Giovanni, I’d like to introduce you to our children, this is Carlos, Maria and Tony, the dog is Anthony. Kids, this is your cousin Giovanni.” Then he was mobbed with hugs. "Puppy look at the smile on Giovanni’s face.”

We had to introduce the kids to Aunt Annetta, as well. Brian helped Ed and Marcus unload the plane. It was a good thing we had the bus, there was a lot of luggage and bags. Once everything had been loaded, we headed for home. “Brian, after dropping us off at home could you go back and pick up the rest of the guys. They are cleaning the plane.”

Brian is one of our base guys and it wouldn’t surprise me if he joined my security staff. I still had one opening. I knew I could always count on Larry or David in a pinch, I really need one more totally focuses on our security.

I’m always impressed with my home and I especially like to watch first time guests when we approach. Everything was lit up, knowing we were coming home. The sight was impressive, even the gate.

Brian stopped in front and a crew of guys poured out the front door unto the porch. Mom got out and took over. She directed the luggage either to the kitchen or to the living room. I decided that Giovanni would sleep on the third floor. “Carlos, would you show Giovanni his room on the third floor?”

“Sure Pop,” trying to pick up Giovanni’s luggage he started for the stairs. Giovanni saw him struggling.

“Carlos, I’ll take that, you just lead the way.”

In less than 10 minutes they were back. I took Aunt Annetta’s luggage, “Aunt Annetta, your bedroom is on the second floor. If you follow me I’ll show you.”

“Carlo, you have a beautiful home. Your mom said I should ask you for a tour.”

“I’ll have one of the boys give you a tour and Giovanni as well.”

“Al said he would be glad to give them a tour.”

When I turned there was Puppy with Al. Puppy had a smirk on his face. Al took my aunt by the arm and proceeded to take her into the dining room and then kitchen. Giovanni followed.

“You think your clever? How do you know that Al is gay or even if he's drifting that way?”

“I watch him when I’m here. I noticed how he looks at you, Joe, Roy and the other guys. It’s almost like he has replaced one of us in his mind. So I thought no harm in trying.”

“Come on, let’s catch up.”

They were just coming from PUPPY’s and were heading toward the pool. Mom had to have them stop and check out her place. I could hear Aunty, “No kitchen.”

Then when they saw the pool, there were five of our base boys horsing around. We heard hey Carlo, glad you are back. I just shook my head, I knew why they were glad I was back, massages.

I caught Al explaining the fish tank to Giovanni. Aunt Annetta went with Mum to unpack the kitchen packages. I knew we'd have some kind of dessert with coffee soon. The pilots, Dan and Charles were back. David was in the kitchen making coffee and tea.

“Carlo, is it alright to go swimming?”

“Sure, Al can show you where the towels are.”

He return 10 minutes later in a swim suit that rivaled the one that Rita bought me. I saw Al’s eyes widen. Maybe Puppy was right. Then I felt an elbow in my side. I looked into the smug face of my Puppy.

We sat and watched the guys horse around in the pool. It wasn’t long before we had three kids around us, Tony crawled on Puppy’s lap and Maria was on mine. When I looked for Carlos, he was in the pool with the guys.

David brought out a tray with tea for Puppy and me, and coffee for whoever wanted it. He brought the press and empty cups. I saw Dad take coffee and pretty soon Mom and Aunt came and they had a coffee. I watched Al and Giovanni, Al was explaining the different fish in the tank. He was very close to Giovanni. I looked at Puppy, he was all smiles.

“So you think your smart.”

“I had to find him a partner, I don’t want competition.”

“You don’t have to worry about that. You’re stuck with me.”

“Hmm maybe I’ll give you a massage tonight.

“I’m going to hold you to that. When do you have to start back at the hospital?”

“I’ll call later tonight and see what's on my schedule. They knew I'd be back today.”

I watched Al get out of the pool and head my way. “Carlo, I have to be on the base at 6 tomorrow. I know you just got here, but is it possible for me to have a little shoulder massage?”

“Sure, go and take a shower and wash off the chlorine, I’ll see you in the cabana.”

“You know if you ever want to change jobs, you could become a masseur.”

“And work Mom’s resorts."

“No, you might meet a young man there. They say history repeats itself, so no resort work.”

I leaned over and gave him a kiss. “Where's Joe and Roy? I know that Dan and Charles said they were going turn in.”

“You could ask them here they come now.”

“No, I think I know where they were. Look at the smiles.”

“Do you think they are in as much love as we are?”

“Yes, look at their faces.”

“Speaking of love, where are the newly weds.”

“Come to think of it, I haven’t seen them since we have been home. Maybe they went to see Doug’s parents. Here comes Al. Got to get to work.”

“Look he isn’t alone.”

“Ready Al?” With a nod he got on the table front down. He still had the towel around his butt. I poured some oil in my hands and started to work his shoulders. “You neck muscles are very tight. Have you been under any strain?”

He shook his head no. When neck muscles are tight, it's usually caused by strain, sometimes doing a workout but sometimes by stress. I slowly began to loosing the muscles. I had to work slow so that I don’t cause more damage. Giovanni came and watch. “I didn’t know you did that.”

“Remember pool boy. My best friend was a pool boy and he taught me how to do this. This is how I met Puppy, indirectly.”

I could feel Al’s muscles starting to relax. I then moved on to the shoulder muscles and lower back. His muscles gave up their tenseness and soon I knew what would happen. I looked at his eyes,they were closed. Softly, “Al, are you awake?”

“Carlo he’s sleeping.”

“Happens every time.”

“Are you going to stop?”

“No, I’ll finish a full back massage. I have my hands all oiled so I may as well continue.” I moved to this thighs, which resulted me in exposing one cheek of his ass. I looked at Giovanni and his eyes grew a little larger. Than I moved to his calves and feet. I had to do the other side, I did place the towel back on the cheek that was exposed. When I was done, I placed a sheet over his body and left him laying on the table.

Giovanni, do you want a massage. Giovanni!”

He snapped out of a trance, "What?”

Puppy, Roy and Joe laughed. “Giovanni, that always happens at least the first time. He gives those massages to the base guys as well as staff here. Some, he has to start on the front because they always fall asleep when he does their backs.”

“Giovanni, tomorrow when the kids are in school, I’ll give you a massage.”

He just smiled. I better have Mom warn Aunt that the guys swim naked when the kids are in school. I know Mom has peeked, but that might offend the guys.

“Well, guys, you all ready for bed?”

Roy and Joe said in a little while. “We can sleep in.”

“Puppy we have to find some kids for them. It’s not fair that they can sleep in and we can’t.” We couldn’t, even if we didn’t have kids. “Al, time to wake up.”

“Did I fall asleep again?”

“Yes, you were very tense. How do you feel now?”

“I think I’ll go to bed and finish this fantastic sleep.”

“Did you have a happy dream?” I pointed to the rise in his towel.

“How did you guess?”

“How many more years does he have before he's mustered out?”

“I don’t know. But he'll be here for a long time, unless he finds someone to take him away from us. For him this is home.”

We watched Al head for PUPPY’s. “He's one of the nicest guys I know. I think, he has had a hard life, only child, no father and now no mother. As far as I know, he has no relatives. He'll be at home here, lots of brothers.”

“You should train him he can be our pool boy.”

“Come on silly, let’s go to bed. See you in the morning, Giovanni.”

“Wait I’ll go with you.”

“Be sure to take a shower before you go to bed. The chlorine will itch.”

I grabbed Puppy by the hand, waved goodbye to the guys, kissed Mom and Aunty good night, hugged Dad and then, Puppy began to drag be to bed.

At the top of the third floor, I wished Giovanni good night as Puppy dragged me into our room. I started to undress, I heard the shower and headed in that direction. He was just finished getting undressed. I quickly shredded my clothes and jumped in the shower behind him. We really didn’t fool around much. I think he wanted a special bedroom massage. We dried each other and no sooner when he pulled down the covers, he was on his belly. “Please” That's all it took. I have a special technique that I use for Puppy. I sit on his hips and as I stretch forward to massage his upper back and muscles, I sort of rock back and forth. He usually raises his rump which causes me to fall forward. So essential for me it's a rocking motion and I hold my hands still, the rocking motion causes my hands to put pressure on his shoulders. When I move lower on his legs, there is a different kind of motion. I wish I could go on forever loving this man. The excitement of him giving his body to me can only be compared to me giving my body to him. I feel his love when I’m inside him and I give him all my love when he's inside me.

Holding him in my arms after our love massage, is a joy to behold. It didn’t take long before we both were asleep.

I was up as usual at 5. Showered and dressed, I head for the kitchen. I started water for tea and coffee. I wasn’t sure how many guys we had, but I set up the large coffee urn as well. I got eggs and bacon out of the fridge for breakfast. Set boxes of cereal for the kids on the table along with their bowls, Disney bowls of course. I set the glasses ready for orange juice, fixed myself a tea. Wondered if I should make pancakes as well when David came into the kitchen.

“What did you have in mind for breakfast?”

“I took out bacon and eggs and was wondering if we should have pancakes. I don’t know how many guys we have.”

“You take care of the eggs and bacon, I’ll take care of the pancakes.”

And that is what we did. I made the coffee in the large coffee pot, started the bacon in the oven and prepared to make fried eggs. I took the slice bread and dropped it into the toaster. Puppy came into the kitchen, I got a kiss. “Here’s your tea, I’m making eggs and bacon, David is making pancakes. Which do you want or both?”

“No, I think of all the food I ate on that trip, I’ll just have tea and toast and maybe two slices of bacon.”

I buttered two slices of toast, add two pieces of bacon and set it before him. I gave him a glass of orange juice and refilled his tea cup, then bent over him waiting for my payment. He looked into my eyes, smiling he gave me a kiss. “No tip?” He gave me a smile, another kiss and a yank on that which makes me male.

I must have looked shocked, he started to laugh. David looked at us trying to figure out what happened. I whispered to David, “He gave me a yank as a tip.”

David laughed just as Larry came into the kitchen. “Whats so funny?”

“Puppy has a unique way to give tips.” Seeing the confused expression on Larry’s face, “I’ll explain it to you later.”

“I start at 7 today. I have three new patients but nothing serious. I should be home usual time.”

“Well, then you have time of another cup of tea. Good morning Marcus, pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast coffee or tea.”

“Yes, to all, and coffee.”

We all laughed, “Hey, the growing boy needs his food.”

Mom and Aunty came in, “Where's Dad?”

“He’ll be here. He wanted to go and check his garden.”

The kids came in with a few guys and Anthony. Now, it would become the usual breakfast madhouse. Lines for coffee, lines for bacon, eggs and pancakes. Mom took over with the kids. Carlos took care of Anthony, Aunty stood back and thought that this was a mad house for sure. The guys who had to go back to the base, where in uniforms and those who had another day were in shorts. As one group left, a new group entered. One of the regular guys, led the new group into the kitchen. “This is where we eat, so I’ll show you PUPPY’s, you get settled and then get back here for chow. Got that?”

“Yea Sarge.”

I looked at Puppy, mouthed the word sarge. I heard that some of the guys who came were sergeants but never met one until now. When he came back in, “Johnny, I didn’t know you were a sergeant. The Colonel asked me if I had any officers here and I said no.”

“Don’t worry Carlo, when I’m off base I’m just a regular guy. And I like to eat as well.”

I think when everyone had eaten we went through two loaves of bread, three dozen of eggs and 4 pounds of bacon. I don’t know how many pancakes David made but they were all gone. I do know that we made two large urns of coffee.

The guys pitched in and the kitchen was cleaned in 30 minutes. I took a cup of tea and went to my office. As I was walking to my office, Giovanni was coming down the stairs. “Are you just getting up?”

“Yes, after taking a shower, I went outside on the balcony. It was so peaceful and the view was out of this world.”

“Come on lets see if we can get you something for breakfast. Coffee or tea?”

“Coffee, please.”

I made coffee in the press and enough for a few cups. “Do you want eggs, ham and toast.” He nodded yes. “How do you want your eggs?”

“Just fry them anyway is fine.”

I knew I had some uncut bread in the back of the fridge if Troy didn’t use it. Looking around, I found it. Put the ham on to cook, took two slices of bread, removed the center, added a little olive oil and proceeded to make my egg specialty.”

When all the food was ready, I plated it and set it in front of Giovanni. He looked at it and then looked at me. Smiled and dug in. I watched him eat, got up and got him a glass of orange juice.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, chris191070 said:

Gio seems to have settled in very quickly with the family and the guys from the base.

I think Geo is the type of guy that doesn't cause an adverse reaction from people, low key, nice looking, soft spoken. I'm sure you have met people like this in your life. There's an aura around them, that cause people to smile when they look at them. Almost childlike.

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Awesome chapter, glad that everyone got home safely, gio is going to fit in well it seems , full Steam ahead

  • Like 3
Link to comment
39 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Awesome chapter, glad that everyone got home safely, gio is going to fit in well it seems , full Steam ahead

Yes, actually I think Geo will become a permanent member of the group.  I also think Carlo may have opened the door of his home to more relatives from Italy. Wait until his aunt goes home, I think she'll become a travel agent for Carlo's relatives.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Great fantastical story. One thing. Being a military brat and the son of a gunnery sargeant, sargeants aren’t officers but enlisted men, as designated by their rank: E-5, E-6, etc. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
57 minutes ago, re2 said:

Great fantastical story. One thing. Being a military brat and the son of a gunnery sargeant, sargeants aren’t officers but enlisted men, as designated by their rank: E-5, E-6, etc. 

Yes, you are right. I think the term is NCO. But they do make the men toe the line. I think it would be hard for a sargeant to fraternize with the regular men. It would take a special sargeant to make the transition to being one of the guys.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Gomez Stanley C said:

Glad they have the PX to buy groceries. I would hate to have to pay that bill.  LOL

Thanks for another great chapter!

I'm sure Carlo and Puppy can afford it. Dad's farm and chicken coop, helps. I think Tony brings food with him when he visits, as well as the family in Italy. Remember, a pot of spaghetti can feed a lot of people. 😀

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..