Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,456 Words
  • 1,983 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Home Away From Home - 5. Chapter 5

Tony and Anthony arrive

For the next two weeks, a routine was set, I ran at 7, at the pool at 9 and at Rita’s for her massage at 10. Lunch with Rita at 1 and dinner at 7. I enjoyed the routine, it gave me a chance to catch up with Chet, still perform my duties and then everything came to a halt.

Mr. Novella called me to his office and told me my services were no longer needed. I was free to go home. He handed me an envelope with my wages. I was in shock. This came out of nowhere. I went to Chet and told him what happened. Chet said he was sorry but there was a rumor that other guests were complaining that you were unavailable and was spending too much time with one guest.

When Rita came down to the pool she noted I was not in my uniform. “Carlo, what happened?”

“I was fired. Chet said some of the women complained that I was spending all my time with you. Rita, I haven’t enough money for school.” There were tears in my eyes.

“Come with me.” She led me to the manager’s office. “Jim, I want the suite next to mine reserved for Carlo. All of his expenses are to go on my bill. Carlo, take the key and go to the suite next to mine. I’ll be along shortly.”

I took the key and went to the suite. It was a duplicate of the suite Rita had. I still didn’t have enough money but at least I had someplace to stay. “Jim, did some of our guest really complain about Carlo?”

“Yes, it seems that some of them wanted a piece of him and you had him sown up. I knew that you would take care of him, so I went ahead and fired him.”

“Those bitches. Well, add a little extra to their bill and tell them under the laws of California you had to pay a severance pay and so you have to charge extra for their stay. Just don’t make it a lot. And don’t apply it to those who checked in this week. Tony and Anthony will be arriving on Saturday, I think they’ll take care of Carlo’s time. I’m going to take him shopping this afternoon. Can you have the car available at 2?”

On the way back to the room Rita was laughing to herself. Rita owned the resort. Her father deeded it to her upon his death. He was in the real estate business and owned quite a bit of property. Rita has a brother who also inherited quite a bit of property from their dad. Tony had his own consulting firm and was well known in the construction business. He along with Rita’s brother owned a construction company that was very prosperous, money wasn’t a problem.

Normally Rita came to the resort in off season. She made an exception this time based on Jim’s comments about a new hire and that her son was about to enter college. She took it upon herself to find him a suitable partner, he didn’t know this nor did Carlo. Once Rita had Carlo’s name, she had a firm do an in-depth investigation. She knew more about Carlo then Carlo knew about himself. But, she had to check him out and use the pretense of the resort to do that

Back at Carlo’s suite, “Carlo, I spoke to Mr. Novello and under California law he must pay you a severance pay, he’ll do that. I’m truly sorry about what happened. But I want to take you shopping to cheer you up a little and give you some good news. So let’s go to lunch.”

Carlo wasn’t in the best of moods, he was still worried about his tuition. Rita saw this and decided to give hm some good news. “I never told you what my husband did for a living. He owns a consulting firm that provides a service to companies who are involved in the construction of industrial plants. He is also a partner with my brother in a construction company. They are looking for new blood and have started offering scholarships with the understanding the recipients must work for them for five years. I told him about you and he’s willing to talk to you when he gets here on Saturday. What are your thoughts?”

I couldn’t believe what Rita was telling me. I certainly would agree to five years if all of my costs are met. I wonder if he’ll like me. Now all of the negative thoughts started, maybe I’m not smart enough, maybe there won’t be a place for me in his organization.

“Carlo, stop over thinking, everything will be ok. I have spent a good bit of my time with you over these few weeks I have been here. I’m telling you, have faith in yourself. You’re just the type of person Tony’s company needs. Now finish up so we can go shopping.”

“Shopping! I can’t go shopping I don’t have enough money.”

“You know how this place works. The women have a young man to cater to them and they pay for the attention. I’m sure Chet has told you all about that. Now I haven’t done that except for a few meals, so instead of paying you for your attention, I’m taking you shopping. So get your ass in gear and let’s go. I love shopping and aren’t gay men suppose to like shopping as well?”

Carlo knew he had no choice but to go along. How did she know he might be gay, he hadn’t made that decision himself. He knew he was not excited by girls and he did stare at Chet when he was naked. Maybe he was gay. He wondered about that as they drove. He never dated in high school, always said it was because he had to earn a scholarship. Now he wondered if it was because he preferred the company of boys to girls.

So they shopped, pants, shirts, shoes the works. “We need to make one last stop to purchase a swim suit and then to get your hair cut.”

Stopping at a store that majored in swim attire as well as swim equipment, Rita picked out several swim suits for Carlo to try on. To say they were brief was an overstatement. There were several speedo’s that Carlo tried on and when he showed Rita she felt her heart begin to beat. If all worked out she would envy Anthony. The hair stylist did a fantastic job on Carlo. In Rita’s opinion there was no way Anthony would reject this young man. Then Rita had another thought, suppose Carlo would reject Anthony. She refused to let herself acknowledge that thought.

 

Saturday, the day that Tony and Anthony would arrive, was here. “Carlo, would it be ok if Anthony bunked in with you. The resort is full and I think you took the last room.”

Carlo really couldn’t say no. “Sure Rita, no problem, it might be fun.”

Sitting there having lunch a very handsome man came to their table, grabbed Rita and gave her a big kiss. Carlo’s eyes seemed to grow larger and then he realized that must be Tony since Rita certainly didn’t complain. When she sat down, Carlo noted her cheeks were flushed.

“You must be the Carlo I heard so much about.”

Carlo stammering a little,“Yes sir, I’m Carlo.”

“Well, I’m glad to meet you. If you two don’t mind, I’m a little tired and could use a shower and a massage.”

“Tony, Carlo will give you a great massage and a chance to talk. Where’s Anthony?”

“He’s at the pool. Probably checking out the boys. Ok Carlo, how about that massage?”

Rita just nodded to Carlo and gave him a wink. It seemed like Tony ran to the room. While he was taking a shower, Carlo proceeded to set up the massage table. He had a towel ready for Tony and was surprised when Tony came out of the bathroom dried but as naked as the day he was born. Carlo found the man very attractive as did Carlito. As soon as Tony laid on the table, Carlo covered his waist with a towel and began to massage his shoulders. In no time Tony was asleep. Carlo continued to work the man’s body including legs and feet. Just as he was finishing, thinking about what to do next, Rita came in followed by a young man. Carlo’s heart really started to beat as he recognized this young man must be Anthony. Rita just smiled at the two boys. She knew she was right.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 13
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow , I did not see this on the horizon, I must say if certainly makes for some interesting developments, full Steam ahead

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Tell you what if she wants to Rita can plan my life anytime.I did get the sense she was a mover and shaker.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Great chapter. I didn't see this little twist coming. Rita can arrange my life anytime, I hope Carlo likes Anthony or Rita's plan is going to fail.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Rita’s playing matchmaker! Looking forward to seeing how this works out! Great chapter!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
12 hours ago, mikedup said:

Wow , I did not see this on the horizon, I must say if certainly makes for some interesting developments, full Steam ahead

So the question concerning Carlo's school tuition seems to be answered, maybe

  • Like 3
Link to comment
12 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Tell you what if she wants to Rita can plan my life anytime.I did get the sense she was a mover and shaker.

Are you being Naughty?  You'll find out more about Rita and Tony, I promise surprises ahead.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

An arranged encounter.  Hope Rita's plan comes to fruition.

She has worked hard in behalf of her son. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. I didn't see this little twist coming. Rita can arrange my life anytime, I hope Carlo likes Anthony or Rita's plan is going to fail.

If Anthony has inherited any of Rita and Tony's looks and personality, it will be hard for Carlos to turn away .

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, mfa607 said:

Rita’s playing matchmaker! Looking forward to seeing how this works out! Great chapter!

Yes, think about this. What parent would do what she is doing for her gay son. Acceptance, arranging for his future happiness, and with the agreement and assistance of her husband.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Wow, Rita's proving to be a 'hands on' owner of the resort, much to Carlo's benefit. This family seems to have all the 'attributes'. MILF, DILF and whatever acronym works for son Anthony, who I'm certain is anything but 'little'.

Hmm, Carlito's way?  0:)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Wow, Rita's proving to be a 'hands on' owner of the resort, much to Carlo's benefit. This family seems to have all the 'attributes'. MILF, DILF and whatever acronym works for son Anthony, who I'm certain is anything but 'little'.

Hmm, Carlito's way?  0:)

I think little Carlito is have a hard time, no pun meant

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..