Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,581 Words
  • 1,431 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Home Away From Home - 8. Chapter 8

The boys headed to the shower, this time Anthony started and adjusted the temperature. With the two boys showering together, Anthony kept backing into Carlo. “Be careful guy, the ammo is loaded and the gun may go off.” That cracked Anthony up and it just spurred him on. He kept backing into Carlo. All Carlo did was hold his erected cock straight out, dropped his knees a little and when Anthony backed into him the third time, Carlo’s cock hit the right spot and shot right onto his hole. Carlo’s cock was loaded and cum started to run down Anthony’s leg. Anthony turned around with a shocked look on his face. “Hey, I told you the gun was loaded and not to continue to back into it. You’re safe, it didn’t go into you, it just ran down your leg. We haven’t talked about this but you are the first guy I have messed with.”

“I wasn’t worried Carlo. I was just messing with you. I also have never messed around with any one so I guess this time may be our maiden voyage.”

“Well, as you can see I’m not a maiden.”

“Yes, but that’s a boat, a submarine to be exact.”

“Then you better be careful I don’t torpedo you and sink your ship.”

The water started to get cold, so they hurried up and finishing showering. Getting dressed took a little longer since there were many pauses for a kiss. If you could look into their eyes, one would see respect and the hope of two guys that this may be a true love.

Dressed and one last kiss, they headed next door to pick up the oldies, as they started to refer to Rita and Tony, behind their backs of course.

Breakfast was a buffet in the dining room. They were shown to a table and a pot of coffee was set down on the table. Before the server served the coffee, Carlo asked for a pot of tea instead and specifically asked for Earl Grey, if they had it. Only Tony had coffee.

“You don’t like coffee, Carlo?”

“There are times when I drink coffee, like exam time. But normally if everyone took coffee then I would also. But I know someone who prefers tea, so I drink tea. How about you Anthony, do you prefer tea or coffee?”

“I actually like them both. I know mom prefers tea and dad likes coffee. So I guess for me, it’s who hits the kitchen first.”

“So what is on the agenda for today? I have some emails to review for work, what are the rest of you up to doing.”

“I’m going to hang at the pool and make all the fat ladies jealous.”

This caused us all to laugh. “I have some reading to do so I’ll probably hang at the pool. How about you Anthony?”

“I’ll hang at the pool, swim a little and get some sun. I think I’ll try and sink a mysterious submarine.”

That did it for me, my face turned a brilliant red. Rita looked at me and broke out laughing , Tony looked puzzled until Rita whispered something in his ear, then he began to roar with laughter. The other guests looked at us as if we were crazy. “We better leave before they ask us to leave.”

I went and changed into my bathing suit, a more modest one then the night before, grabbed my book, waited for Anthony and then headed to the pool. I no sooner headed to a chair, when Chet came over. “I heard about what happened. Do you know who complained?”

“No and it really isn’t important. I was able to get another scholarship that pays the other 50 percent so I’m set for school. I have some money that I have earned here so I'll have some spending money as well. It’s ok. I’m glad I came.”

“Who is the guy with Rita? Is that’s her husband?”

“Sorry, that’s her son, the tall guy behind her is her husband.”

“The kid is coming over here.”

“Since I was fired, Rita arranged for me to have a room here and I share it with her son.” By this time Anthony was before me. “Anthony, I want you to meet my best friend Chet. Anthony, Chet and I go to the same university. I think Anthony may join us there this fall. Chet that woman over there is waving for you. I bet she is going to ask you a thousand questions.”

He laughed and waved good bye as he headed over to his guest. “He seems like a nice guy.”

“He is. He was the one who got me this job where I met your mom and entertained her until you and your dad arrived.”

“Entertained, how?”

I started to laugh and then told him the whole story. How she tried to seduce me and it didn’t work and how she found out I was gay. “She told me all about you and hope we’d hit it off. So are we hitting it off?”

He saw my smirk, “As soon as I sink that submarine.” Saying this as he ran to the pool and jumped in.

I sat in the chair next to Rita. She asked me what did the sinking the submarine mean. I turned red again and tried to hide in the book. “Come on tell me.”

So I did. She started to snicker and then it became a full fleshed laugh. “Wait till Tony hears this.”

“You don’t have to tell him.”

“Oh yes I do. You know he’s quite taken by you.”

“Which Tony, there are two and I hope it’s the right one.”

“You are out of luck, it’s both.”

“I think Tony senior is a great guy, but as far as Tony junior, that will take time. Life commitments are too precious to jump and then break. Maybe after Anthony finishes a couple years of college will be the time to make any type of commitment. But I do like him, I can see him in my future, but I am only one half of the equation.”

“I’m glad you said that. Tony told me about your conversation last night. I made the right choice when I picked you to work here.”

“You picked me?”

“I’m sorry Carlo, but I own this resort and I was looking for the right person to meet my son. Please don’t be angry, my son means the world to me and there's nothing more I want, then to see him happy and loved. When Jim offered you the job, it was because I told him to do it. Your friend Chet was in on it as well. I spoke to him on the phone to find me the right person.”

“I don’t feel angry and I’m not upset. Although I don’t necessarily approve of the method, I do like the outcome. So mother dear, I would say you did well. I’ll try and make your son happy, but like I said, it takes time.”

Rita had tears in her eyes and leaned over to give me a kiss. Anthony yelled from the pool, Rita yelled back. “Go sink your submarine.”

The expression of Anthony’s face was worth a thousand words. I started to laugh, I don’t know where he got the bucket but soon a bucket of water was dumped over my head. Thankfully, the book was not wet. “I think I’m going to go and sink a destroyer, jumping into the pool.”

Just as I jumped into the pool, Tony came to sit by his wife. “Why is this chair all wet?”

“Your son was trying to sink a submarine by dumping a pail of water on it,” saying that, she broke out, laughing.

“I guess I missed something very funny, give.”

Rita told him about the submarine. Tony started to laugh as he pictured the scenario in his head. His laughter got louder and louder. “Carlo, why is dad laughing so loud?”

“I think your mom told him about trying to sink the submarine.”

“You shouldn’t have told her.”

“I don’t keep anything back from your mom except very personal stuff. I never told her how you reacted to my massage and never will. What we do in bed stays in bed. However, she would never find out about the submarine if you didn’t say you were going to sink the sub when you jumped into the pool. You are very lucky to have understanding parents who will do anything to see you happy and smiling. They really love you. You know what gays have to put up with in this society. Yet they support you and look for your happiness. You're so lucky.”

“I’m also lucky she found you.”

I pushed him away, “Go sink your submarine.” And he did as I felt my legs pulled out from under me. When I came up gasping and spitting water. He was heading for his parents.

“What did you do to Carlo?”

“I sank the submarine.”

They busted out laughing and when I heard what he said I started to laugh and choke. He was back in the water and within a second he was patting me on the back. “You scared me.”

“I’m ok, just never try to laugh after being sunk.”

“Where did your mom go?”

“She went to get towels. Must be close to lunch time.”

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 8
  • Haha 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

8 hours ago, weinerdog said:

In a way Carlo was never really fired or hired for that matter

Exactly what I was thinking as well. It was interesting Rita contacted Chet to find someone for her son and Chet set his best friend up with him. Definitely a strong bond there yet Chet is playing the coy one with ignorance. The laughter of the family is refreshing and contagious - finding myself laughing with them! lol GREAT chapter! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
14 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

It is so refreshing to have straightforward young love story with supportive parents! 

No complications right? Have you ever read a love story that was all milk and honey? Probably not.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
14 hours ago, weinerdog said:

 good chapter.In a way Carlo was never really fired or hired for that matter

True, it was a way for Rita to meet him.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
12 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. A great love between Carlo and Anthony is developing with supportive parents.

Looks like it might be 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
12 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. A great love between Carlo and Anthony is developing with supportive parents.

yep

  • Like 2
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Chris L said:

Exactly what I was thinking as well. It was interesting Rita contacted Chet to find someone for her son and Chet set his best friend up with him. Definitely a strong bond there yet Chet is playing the coy one with ignorance. The laughter of the family is refreshing and contagious - finding myself laughing with them! lol GREAT chapter! 

Thanks, you do realize that for every good there is an offset, how they handle that offset will determine the future. Now have I piqued your interest? 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..