Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,421 Words
  • 2,712 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Home Away From Home - 6. Chapter 6

“Carlo, I’ll take over with my husband, if you will show Anthony to your room.”

Carlo extending his hand, “Hi I’m Carlo. I’m very glad to put the face to the name. Your mom has told me a lot about you.” Carlo noted the shocked expressions on Anthony’s face, “It’s ok. I’m gay as well.” Carlo came to this decision since he new if he wasn’t gay, he'd be bouncing a boner every time he had to give Rita a massage as well as seeing her in her bikini. Thinking that, he now became worried about his swim suits.

A relaxed look came over Anthony’s face as he became aware that Carlo was gay. His thoughts also turned sexual when he thought of the possibilities. Following Carlo to the room next to his parents, he and Carlo came to the same observation. The suite had only one king size bed which meant they would have to share the bed.

“My mom said you give a fantastic massage. I want to take a shower and after could you give me a massage?”

“Sure, while you shower I’ll set up the massage table.” Carlo heard the shower start, he set up the table, got a clean towel and selected a masculine massage oil. He waited till the shower stopped, adjusted himself and held the towel in front of himself waiting for Anthony. Unlike his father, he came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around himself. Carlo noted the developed chest and muscular arms. He patted the table, “Hop up on your stomach and I’ll begin your massage.”

Anthony now had a predicament. His towel was covering a growing appendage and he didn’t want Carlo to see it or to know. It didn’t take Carlo long to figure out the problem, chuckling he turned around and told him to get on the table, ass up. He heard the table squeak and knew he was laying on it. Carlo turned around and saw a perfect ass. Cheeks were solid and begged for a massage. However, Carlo remembered his duty and began his massage. Anthony moaned as Carlo’s hands kneaded his muscles. As Carlo’s hands moved south, Anthony began to get worried. He was very excited and when Carlo began to knead the cheeks of his ass, Anthony couldn’t stop and he had the largest and most satisfying climax of his life. His body shook and Carlo realized what was happening and so he let his hand drift down Anthony’s crack until he touch his rosebud, Anthony just shuddered. He shoved his fist into his mouth to stop from crying out. I think that was the moment Anthony fell in love with Carlo, at least with his hands.

Holding the towel in front he had Anthony turn over and when he did he dropped the towel over his privates. Proceeding to massage his upper body, rubbing oil on his chest he obviously had to massage his nipples and once again, Anthony let out a soft groan. Carlo pretended not to hear it as he softly rubbed his nipples and then taking them between his thump and finger, slowly squeezed and rubbed them. The result was amazing, the towel across his lower body started to rise. Carlo noted that and continued to rub his nipples. Then he let his hands drift south massaging Anthony’s abs on a direct line to the prize. Carlo reached under the towel and touched Anthony’s dick. Anthony yelled as his second orgasm hit him. Anthony’s face was red. he was embarrassed that was until Carlo bent over and kissed him on the lips. “Don’t be ashamed. I’m so glad that I was the cause of that. I think we’re going to get along great and hopefully, I’ll be the cause of many of those.”

“Carlo, I never experienced a climax like that. I have jerked off but those two climaxes are like climbing Mount Everest twice. I am totally relaxed now. Thank you.”

“My pleasure, would you like to take a little nap now?”

“Yes, that would be great.”

“Ok I’ll go hang out at the pool while you nap.”

“No, I want you to nap with me.” Blushing, “I never slept with anyone before and I’d like to try it with you.”

“Ok, I generally sleep in my boxers.”

“Can you sleep with me naked instead?”

“If that’s what you want, sure but I won’t be responsible for what might happen.” Laughing Carlo began to remove his clothing. When he dropped his boxers, it was Anthony’s eye which popped. He never saw a cock the size of Carlo's. His mind began to wonder how big did it get and what did it feel like, could his ass handle it and his mind kept going on and on about what he would do and could do to it.

Carlo got under the sheet and laid on his back looking at the ceiling. If you were a fly on the wall you would laugh. Each one wanted the other to make the first move. Finally Carlo turned over on his side and looked into Anthony’s eyes. Slowly he moved closer and just when he was ready to kiss Anthony, Anthony experienced his third orgasm. Carlo was close to Anthony’s lips and wasn’t going back. As he lightly pressed his lips to Anthony’s both boys let out a sigh. Neither knew that this was the first time each of them had ever kissed another male. But they both liked it, so the kissing bout began. The kisses got more intense, Carlo forced his tongue onto the lips of Anthony as Anthony open his mouth to accept the evading tongue. Mean time, down south two mountains were beginning to form. As the kissing grew more intense, two hands moved towards the mountains. When Carlo’s hands touched Anthony’s dick, Anthony felt a fourth orgasm approaching, Carlo wasn’t far behind. One shake is all it took, before the bed began to shake as a mind bending orgasm hit both boys. This resulted in a total collapse as each boy cuddled into the other and fell asleep.

 

Rita and Tony had their own quiet time. As it was getting close to dinner, Rita decided to go and get the boys for supper. As she opened the door of the suite she immediately smelled the odor of boys and when she looked on the bed and saw them cuddled together, a small smile crept across her face. Quietly closing the door, she returned to her suite to tell Tony what she saw and of course what she smelt. They decided to call the boys on the phone to tell them to get ready for dinner. The phone rang several times before Carlo answered. “Carlo, this is Rita. Please get ready for dinner. We have a reservation for 7:30.” Looking at the clock Carlo realized that they had 30 minutes to get ready.

“Anthony, wake up. Your mom said we must get ready for dinner. We have 30 minutes and we both need to shower.”

“OK. you go start the shower and I’ll join you.”

I just brought the water to temperature when Anthony entered the bathroom and joined me under the shower. I took the loofa and began to wash his back as he washed his front. Then we traded spots, he washed my back while I washed my front. “I think you took a little too long washing my back.”

“You have a nice ass and that was the first time I saw it.”

We were dressed in time and before we left the room, we gave each other a kiss that hungered for more. I knocked on Rita and Tony’s door. The door opened so quickly that my fist almost hit Tony. “Anthony, did you have a nice massage?”

Anthony’s face turned red, stumbling over the words,“best ever.”

Rita was smiling from ear to ear. “Did you have a nice nap after? Whenever Carlo gave me a massage, I always had a nap after. I was so relaxed.”

Anthony’s face turned red for the second time. His parents were enjoying teasing him. “Being tired after traveling, a massage will always make you sleepy. I think every massage I gave made the person sleepy. Oh what I could have done and they would have never known .”

That was all it took when they all began to laugh. The tension was broken and in a happy mood, they headed for the dining room.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 14
  • Haha 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Anthony sure got to point fast.The first thing he said to Carlo was massage.Rita sure knew what she was doing

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

Anthony sure got to point fast.The first thing he said to Carlo was massage.Rita sure knew what she was doing

Yes, such a devious woman.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Anthony and Carlo hit it off very well after the  massage. They are good for each other, it seems Rita's plan worked.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Wow talk about hitting it off Instantly they certainly came together really well , it seemed that the match making skills of Rita were spot on, uplifting chapter

  • Like 2
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Anthony and Carlo hit it off very well after the  massage. They are good for each other, it seems Rita's plan worked.

Yes, but there is a reason for that. But you'll have to read the next few chapters, which I kn ow you will anyway. 😜

  • Like 3
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Wow talk about hitting it off Instantly they certainly came together really well , it seemed that the match making skills of Rita were spot on, uplifting chapter

I think you will find out Rita's secret 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Daddydavek said:

A good massage is hard to beat....

Is there a double entendre there?Just asking

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

OMG, who would've thought when this story began that Rita was after Carlo for Anthony, not herself. Binge reading is the BEST! All I have to say is Anthony better drink some fluids, after 4 orgasms earlier, and the pending night ahead, he's going to be dehydrated! LOL!!!! Can't wait for more! There are great stories and then there are addictively great stories ... this is definitely the latter! 

Edited by Chris L
  • Like 3
Link to comment
11 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Is there a double entendre there?Just asking

Maybe

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Chris L said:

OMG, who would've thought when this story began that Rita was after Carlo for Anthony, not herself. Binge reading is the BEST! All I have to say is Anthony better drink some fluids, after 4 orgasms earlier, and the pending night ahead, he's going to be dehydrated! LOL!!!! Can't wait for more! There are great stories and then there are addictively great stories ... this is definitely the latter! 

Can you imagine what was going through those boys mind. Anthony is a very good looking boy who has taken good care of himself. Carlos is becoming aware of his gayness, owning up to it. If I was any one of them, I don't think I would've stopped at 4, but then that was me when I was at that age. Now, today, it is quite different. Thanks for your comments.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..