Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,070 Words
  • 2,189 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Home Away From Home - 10. Chapter 10

"Love" scene in this chapter.

After dinner, Anthony and I took a leisure stroll around the grounds. Holding hands, I looked into the eyes of Anthony and I couldn’t believe the love I saw. The eyes were smiling, they looked content, reflecting the peace within Anthony. I wondered what he saw in my eyes. Arriving back at our suite, I asked him if I should carry him across the threshold, he laughed and said maybe he should carry me. Before he could say another word, I threw him over my shoulder and carried him into the room dumping him on the bed. He started to get up, I pushed him back down and laid next to him. We looked at each other for a lifetime as our lips moved together for a soul searching kiss. I wasn’t sure how the future was going to be, but I decided to live for now. I carefully disrobed Anthony and he really like that. When I got to his boxers, I left them alone. I started to take off my clothes and teased him, as if I was a stripper. When I was finished, I laid next to him and began to rub his chest as I leaned in to kiss his lips. I began to massage his nipples as my kiss deepened. I pressed my tongue against his lips and he opened his mouth to accept it. While I kissed him, I let my hands move lower on his torso. Massaging as I went, I soon reached the waist line of his boxers. I lowered my lips to his nipples, caressing one and then moving on to the next, going back and forth. Anthony was moaning and trying to push me lower. When I moved down his stomach toward his goal, I veered and began to lick his thighs, he was struggling as if in torment. Soft pleases escaped from his lips. I moved up and began to slowly pull his boxers off. He kept pushing my hands to remove his boxers faster. Soon I saw the bottom of his cock, he was in heat; moaning, twisting, saying please, please. I finally got them low enough to release his cock from his boxers. When I touched it, I thought he was going to explode. When I licked his head, precum flowed like a water faucet. I knew he wouldn’t last long, so I quickly took his cock into my mouth. One swipe with my tongue and I felt the first of four powerful blasts in my mouth. I continued to suck waiting for his cock to go soft but it didn’t. He seemed to be ready for another round. I continued to play my tongue on the bottom of his cock head. I wondered if I could take it in my throat. I never did this before, but I read a lot about it on the internet. I knew I had to relax my throat, breathe through the nose and take a deep breath before I start. When you read internet stories, it is almost like a handbook. I found that I could take his cock into my throat after the third try. I essentially fucked him on my throat as if he was fucking a girl’s pussy. He started to respond, after about three minutes, he was ready to fire again, and he did. Then he was soft and his cock was sensitive. Pulling him into my arms, we fell asleep, me in my boxers and him with his boxers somewhere south of his knees.

Waking to the best morning ever, we got up to run at 7. I noticed a big smile on Anthony’s face. We met Tony as he was leaving their suite, “Ready for a good fast run?”

“Ready for a run, fast is something else. You kids have too much energy. Suppose we start at your pace, then if I slow up, I’ll meet you two in the gym.”

“Anthony, you want to bet we’ll be in the gym at least 30 minutes before your dad arrives?”

“No way, let’s jog with him to loosen up and then kick it up a notch.”

And that’s exactly what we did. We chatted as we jogged, “We’ll see you at the gym.”

With those words we kicked it up into a full out run. We were in the gym about 20 minutes before dad showed up all out of breath. “He must have kicked it up a little to get here in 20 minutes.”

“Maybe he doesn’t like us to show him up. He isn’t in bad shape for his age. Many men let themselves go after being married.Your dad is trying to keep up.”

“Yea, but he’s his best in the gym. I can’t keep up with him there.”

At 9, we were ready to run again with Rita. Starting with a warm up jog, we kicked it up. She ran at our pace till the last fifteen minutes when we slowed down. We were starting to smell very bad. “Rita, we’ll meet you in 30 minutes for breakfast. We need to shower and try to sink a submarine before breakfast.” Laughing I ran to the suite with Anthony on my heels.

 

The shower took a little longer than usual this morning. There were two subs that needed to be sunk. I never thought that two guys could have that much fun in a shower. Of course, sinking the subs was an unusual activity. With a repeat of last night’s activity, Anthony took about 10 minutes to recover and then he tried to sink my sub. I thought I went to heaven when his hands closed around my sub. I was so excited I lasted about 5 seconds. Ok, it was longer, but felt like 5 seconds.

“Come on, you know if we don’t start moving there will be a knock on our door.”

We hadn’t finished dressing, when there was knock on our door followed by Tony entering. “Aren’t you guys ready yet? Come on, shake a leg we’re hungry.” We quickly put on our shoes and left, stopping briefly at their suite to get Rita.

Anthony open the door and yelled, “Come on Mom, Dad is hungry.”

“Like you aren’t. Must have been an active morning to be so hungry.” I just looked at Anthony and we broke out laughing.

“We’re growing boys we are always hungry.”

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter, so he finally gave and understands where he is at, now that they have eventually "come" together, they can move forward in their relationship

  • Like 4
Link to comment
17 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. Carlo and Anthony are getting closer with each other, they make a great couple.

Yes, seems like it will go the long haul.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
13 hours ago, mikedup said:

Awesome chapter, so he finally gave and understands where he is at, now that they have eventually "come" together, they can move forward in their relationship

Absolutely. I'm glad for Carlo.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Seems like things are progressing nicely.  I hope I haven't jinxed things....

No you haven't. I think this will be for the long haul, if Ants has his way.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Yes I agree - it seems Carlo has "seen the light" and is now enjoying the ride - or should I say: "sinking the sub"!!  Great chapter, thank you cljobe!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, KayDeeMac said:

Yes I agree - it seems Carlo has "seen the light" and is now enjoying the ride - or should I say: "sinking the sub"!!  Great chapter, thank you cljobe!

You are welcome KayDeeMac.  I'm glad you are enjoying this story

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..