Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 4,393 Words
  • 1,238 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Home Away From Home - 30. Chapter 30

The wedding, ala Holland style. The calm before the storm.

5 am comes awful early. I heard the sofa bed being closed, Larry claimed the bathroom first and was joined by David. “I don’t want to hear any noise in there, Puppy is still sleeping.”

“Don’t listen. We didn’t listen to you last night.”

“Hey, I just had some more dessert and you probably did the same.”

The smile told me all. When they were finished showering, Puppy and I took our shower. We dressed and took our luggage to the living room with the rest. Coffee and tea was ready, Mom wanted to make something, just to take the edge off of our hunger. Dad told her that the plane was fully loaded for breakfast. He assured her the boys wouldn’t starve. Didn’t make any difference, she had made almond biscotti this morning. So we had coffee or tea with biscotti . Mom had to make sure we had something. “Puppy, you have to learn how to make these.”

Mom heard me, “When you come home, I’ll teach him.”

I then made up my mind that Mom and Dad would spend a few weeks with us in Guam. Puppy had to learn to make biscotti. The ride to the airport was uneventful, as we expected. While they loaded our luggage, we boarded the plane. I immediately asked the stewardess for tea, Puppy said he wanted one as well. She asked the others, they all took coffee. “As soon as we’re airborne, I’ll serve the drinks.” We buckled in and within minutes, or so it seemed, we were airborne. I drifted off a little when the stewardess nudge me with a cup of tea.

“What’s your name? I don’t want to call you ‘hey you'.”

“My name is Melissa. I appreciate you not calling me ‘hey you’. I think I’ll enjoy this fight. You all seem like nice guys.”

“Let me introduce you. That way you’ll know everyone. May I have your attention, our stewardess is the lovely Melissa. For you straight guys, behave. This is Larry and his mate David, this is Roy and his mate Joe, this is Mario and he’s single and this is Vic and he’s single. I’m assuming you know Dr. Wyman, better known as Puppy and I’m Carlo. Since you’ll be with us the whole trip, please call us by our names.”

She smiled just as a noise, like a ding, went off, “Breakfast will be served in a minute.” I watched as she went into the galley, pulled a cart out of a closet, and began to load pans, plates and utensils on the cart. She took some table linens, showed us how to raise the trays, place a cloth on each tray. As she pushed the cart down the aisle, she placed a plate loaded with eggs, ham, sautéed mushrooms and toasted muffins on each tray. Handed each of us a napkin, which contain the utensils for eating. She took the cart back, added cups, two pots and came back with coffee or tea. As we were eating, she opened the pilot’s door, handling them a cup of coffee. She sat down on her seat by the galley. She ate her breakfast, when she was finished, she made up two trays, knocked on the pilot door, when it open she handed off the two trays. Took their cups and refilled them. Then she came down the aisle with coffee and tea.

When we were finished eating, she brought the cart and loaded everything to return to the gallery. Puppy and I kept our cups for more tea. Once we had eaten, most of the guys, laid back and slept. “Puppy, have you ever heard of the mile high club?”

“No, what is it.”

“When you make love on a plane that is flying, you become a member of the mile high club.”

“Really? We can’t make love here. Everyone will see.”

“Follow me.” We went back to the rear rest room. I opened the door, and pushed Puppy inside. I joined him, “I’ll sit on the throne, you sit on my lap.”

I dropped my pants, and help him take off his. I reached in my pocket and took out a tube of lube. “You planned this?”

“Yes, I always wanted to make love to you in the air.”

I kissed his ass as I lubed his hole. I guided his love hole to me cock and let him take over, I must have been really excited, as it didn’t take long. That was the fastest I ever came. “Wow, you came fast.”

“The view is what did it. You have the best looking ass ever.”

“How many have you seen?”

“Just two besides yours, not counting women. Chet and Dad’s. Now, it’s your turn.”

We switched positions, and for me that was the best feeling in the world. We were one, not only physically, but mentally as well. Puppy lasted a little longer than me, but I could have done this all day. “We’ll be leaking, what are we going to do?”

“Take some tissue and make a wad, place it in my ass. I’ll do the same for you. That will give our rectum’s a chance to absorb our love juice.” That is what we did. When we went back to our seat, Larry, David, Roy and Joe were checking our asses. We just causally walked back asking Melissa for another cup of tea. We relaxed, drifted off for a little while.

I noticed in a half sleep, Joe and Roy getting up and heading back to the toilet. They weren’t there more than 10 seconds when Joe came up. “Carlo, how do you stop…?”

He never finished, “Stuff it with toilet tissue.”

He smiled and head back. “What was that about?”

“He wanted to know how to stop a drip. I told him.”

“How did he know to ask you?”

“Because he knew what to expect after they made love. I’m sure they drip like we do. Let’s see what Larry and David ask.”

I noticed Joe when he came back, he turned to show me no drip. I laughed, “What’s funny?”

“Joe just showed me no drip.”

I drifted off to sleep until Melissa asked us if we wanted some lunch. “We’ll be landing in a few hours, so if you would like to have lunch, you should eat now.”

“Ok serve everyone lunch. Do you have mineral water?”

“Yes, would you prefer that?”

Yes, and the good Doctor as well. Please ask the others what they would like.”

Lunch was a simple chef salad followed by ice cream sundaes. I think our support troops could have eaten more. Landing was exciting, we knew the next time we'd be on this plane, three couples would be married. “Are you excited?”

“Yes, Puppy very excited. You?”

“Absolutely, I wish it was morning then we could do it today. It’s too late now with the time difference. Tomorrow will come soon enough.”

Our plane was met by our driver who introduced himself as Hans. He’ll be our driver the three days we’ll be in Amsterdam. He loaded our luggage into the car’s boot, drove us to the Continental Hotel. Check in was in front of a desk, no counters here. Our rooms were spacious and the showers were large enough to hold ten people. All of us had rooms on the same floor. Before entering our rooms, we talked about dinner. We had just finished lunch a few hours ago. “I’m not sure what's available, but if you are hungry, order from the room menu. Everything is paid, so eat what you want.”

I’m not sure what they all did, I thought maybe Mario and Vic would check out the town, but Puppy and I decided to have room service. “Carlo, this says the kitchen is closed at 8 pm. It’s 8 now.”

“Order and we shall see what happens.” While Puppy was ordering, Joe and Larry were at the door.

“Room service is closed.”

“How do you know?”

“The room service menu says the kitchen is closed at 8, it’s 8:15.”

“Just order and see what happens. These are expensive rooms and we have them for three nights. I’m sure they’ll keep the kitchen open for us.”

I noticed Puppy hanging up, “Did you order?”

“They said it’ll take 45 minutes. Do you think they’ll cook it here or send out.

“It doesn’t matter, its food. Let’s take a shower and then we can get ready for bed.”

Our showers are the best, a stand up massage by loving hands. Being young, it was no problem to do an external and internal massage, all done with a healthy measure of love. We just finish when our food arrived. Putting on a robe, provided by the hotel, I opened the door. The young man wheeled in a cart with our food. I took the check signed it and gave him a generous tip. He thanked me and told me when I was finish to just leave the cart in the hall.

Dinner was good, Puppy order a large salad, chicken and fresh vegetables. No dessert, I’d have that later. And later I did, two large helping of fresh cream. Sated, we fell asleep in our customary position. Since that first time at the resort, neither of us have ever slept alone. I expect that to change as Puppy begins his internship. But for now, I’ll enjoy it.

We had left a wake up call for 7. I wasn’t sure what the others did but when we went down to the dining room for breakfast they were all there. Vic and Mario weren’t out of it, but they weren’t hitting on all cylinders. I’ll allow this to pass, but the next time, we’ll have a discussion. They need to be in top form, not hung over from late night soirees. I think Larry saw my expression, maybe I won’t have to say anything.

Breakfast was a buffet, we chatted while we ate. I looked up and Hans was standing at the door. I waved him over. “Have you had breakfast?”

“Yes, my wife fixed breakfast for me.”

“How about a cup of coffee while we finish up”

I signaled for the waiter to bring a fresh pot of coffee and a place setting for Hans. The waiter asked Hans if he needed anything else. “Our waiter sounded like he knew you.”

“Yes, he’s my brother. When the concierge tells him guests are arriving and need a car service, I get the job. The concierge is my wife’s brother.”

I chuckled. “What time is City Hall open? We have a few marriages to attend too.”

“They open at 9. I’ll be glad to take you there.”

“Thanks. What time shall we meet?”

“9 is fine. It’s close and so no problem.”

“I’m going to brush my teeth. Everyone, be in the lobby at 9.” I noticed as we were leaving, Larry had his arm around Vic whispering in his ear. Vic looked back at me. Nodded his head and headed for the elevators.

“It looked like you weren’t too happy with Vic and Mario.”

“I wasn’t. They obviously were out drinking and who knows what else last night. They looked like anything but aware this morning. They’re security and need to be alert all the time. Watch Larry and David. They’re looking around all the time. If they do that again, I’m sending them home. I’ll ask Dad to send me two more and make sure they know what their assignment is.”

“I think Mario won't do that again. I’m sure he may have been swayed by Vic, maybe not. Mario has more to lose than a job. He’s a marine biologist and Guam will be heaven for him. I’m sure he does not want to lose that opportunity.”

“I hope you are right babe.”

“Why are you laughing?”

“You talk funny with your mouth full of toothpaste and a brush. Look at the front of your shirt, toothpaste and who knows what else is dripping from your mouth.”

“Kiss me.”

“No, you’ll get that stuff all over me.”

I just grabbed him and kissed him. Rinsed my mouth out, “Hey, you got that stuff dripping out of your mouth also.”

After fooling around, we had to change our shirts. “You know they'll think we did something. Clean shirts and the smiles on our face.”

“That doesn’t bother me, does it bother you?”

“Nope”

At 9 we headed to City Hall. I had my grandfather’s wedding ring in my pocket. When he died he gave it to my mom and she gave it to me last night before we left. I smiled at my secret.

When we approached City Hall, there was a line of people waiting to go in. “This will take all day.”

“No, it won’t. When the doors open, everyone will enter, there is a counter, show your papers, fill out a form, they stamp it and then you pass into a hall. Once all of the papers are filled, the city mayor or church official, asks if you want to be married , you answer yes, he blesses you and declares you to be married. On the way out you pick up your marriage license which is the confirmation you were married in the Netherlands. Look the door is opening now. I can wait here or go with you, what ever you wish.”

“Is everything in Dutch?”

“Yes, but I think they have one in English and French. When you hand them your papers, they will know.”

I always heard that Holland was pretty open minded. That isn’t true. Maybe more open minded than other countries but there are still bigots in that country. I guess they are all over. When we presented our papers, the clerk asked us if we were gay. We said we were. I guess one of the other people standing around made some antigay comment. I heard an 'oof' then no more comments. We completed out paperwork, waited for Larry, David, Joe and Roy. Followed by Vic and Mario, we were ushered into a large hall.

Soon the door was closed. An elderly man came and stood on the stage. He spoke in Dutch, I didn’t understand one word. A couple next to us translated for us, “He’s the mayor, he said, if we're not here to be married, then we're in the wrong room. He’s going to administer the oath, which is similar to a church oath. When he’s done just say yes or yah. He then will pronounce us married. As you leave there’s a book to sign, pick up your certificate and in Holland you are married. All of the EU countries will recognize your marriage, but not all countries, but you know that as well.

“Thank you for the help. Would you and your husband like to join us for lunch. My driver tells me there's a restaurant off of a square that serves delicious lamb. It would be my way of thanking you.”

She looked at her husband, spoke to him in Dutch. He nodded. “We'd be glad to join you. I know of this restaurant, but you should know it’s expensive.”

“For me, this is a once in a life time experience, so money is not the object.”

It took us a while to get to sign the book and then wait for our license. Being American it took them time to check out our papers. Finally, they returned our passports and gave us our marriage certificates. That basically stated we were married and had the signature of the Queen.

I introduced Hans to our guests and we headed for the restaurant. The food was great, while we were sitting there, I took Puppy’s hand, took my ring, sliding it on his finger, I whispered “forever”

He looked at the ring. There were intricate carvings on it. My grandfather believed in something close to magic. I remember as a kid he use to say there are strange things in this world and not all can be seen. One of them is love and I firmly believe it can’t be seen, but surely felt.

The next thing as I looked into Puppy’s eye I felt him take my hand, and slip a ring on it. I looked at it and I swear it was a duplicate of my grandfathers. This could only have happen one way, my mother.

We smiled at each other. Roy looked at us and put his hand on the table showing us his ring. It was a gold band with two diamonds side by side.I knew what the diamonds represented. Larry seeing that, pretended to reach for the salt shaker, I saw his ring, two bands of gold interwoven, representing two people. All of the rings conveyed love and joy. I was happy for my friends and for myself. “Here, let me get that for you.”

We talked some more with our new friends, wished them much happiness. We drove to the train station where we boarded a canal boat. The boat took us through several canals and a student proceeded to tell us about the canals and the various structures along the canal. It was a nice ride and you got the feeling that Amsterdam was the Venice of northern Europe.

“Hans, let’s go back to the hotel, a nap would be nice.” They all agreed but I knew Vic and Mario probably will go out. After all Amsterdam is noted for their red light district.

We took a nap after agreeing to meet at 8 for dinner. I had made reservations at the Five Flies Restaurant. We laughed at the name, but that was the English translation. Dinner was good and we enjoyed our time together. The waiter was extremely friendly and suggested some places for lunch. The next day we had lunch at a seafood Chinese restaurant and dinner at a Japanese restaurant on top of one of the buildings over looking Amsterdam. We walked around and Vic was glad to point out the red light district. “I think some of them are boys.”

The next day after breakfast, we took our last stroll. I checked us out of the hotel and we headed for the airport. Boarding the plane, we greeted Melissa. “Where you able to accomplish everything?” I showed her our hands with the rings, then Larry and David did the same thing followed by Joe and Roy.

She looked at Vic and Mario. They showed their hands, “We don’t play for their team. But we make sure no one has a problem with it.”

We landed at Charles De Gaul airport and was met again by a driver. He said his name was Jaques. We drove to the hotel, had lunch in their restaurant. I asked Jaques if he would drive us to some touristic spots. He agreed and the first place he took us was the Eiffel Tower. “Did you know that the same man who designed the Statue of Liberty designed this as well.”

“It seems that I read that somewhere. Let’s go to the top, we can take the elevator. There's a restaurant up there as well.”

You know when every thing seems to go well, there is this nagging feeling in the back of your head. I wasn’t sure if going up to the top was a good idea or not, Puppy wanted to go so we did. There weren’t many people on the platform. We were looking over the railing at the people below when I saw a man fall over the railing. I look at our security and Vic winked. “Carlo, did you see that. That man fell over the railing.”

“Yes, Puppy, I’m sure he’s dead. That poor man.”

We had dinner at the Moulin Rouge. Vic and Mario were happy to see the girls dance. They got a lot of attention and I saw both of them disappear for a half hour and then return. I bought them a bottle of champagne to share with the girls. That night Vic told me what happened. Mario saw the guy remove a knife from his jacket and start toward Puppy. He nodded to Vic who helped him over the railing. “Is this never going to end? I don’t want Puppy to know this. I’ll tell him when I feel it’s safe. Vic, let Tony know what happened and that we’re safe.”

That night I cuddled Puppy a little tighter. The next morning we met Jaques again after breakfast. Jaques this will be our last full day, I’d like to visit Notre Dame and the Museum.”

“There are two museums, one of modern art and the Louvre. Which one would you like to see?”

“I would like to see the Louvre, it's perhaps one of the most famous in the world. The church Notre Dame was made famous in the story, The Hunchback of Notre Damn. We have a university in the States called Notre Dame. It's run by the Catholic Church and there are no hunchbacks in their bell tower.”

The trip to the church was quick, I’m beginning to believe European cities are built in a concise form, nothing seems to be too far. We entered the Church, and looked around. I saw Puppy put some money in the poor box. I smiled at him. We spent an hour at the church and then we went to the Louvre. We spent the rest of the day there and still didn’t see every thing. We were actually asked to leave. Joe was a little upset, he’s an arts major and wanted more time. “Joe, we’ll come back after breakfast.”

“But we have to leave for Italy tomorrow.”

“That’s like a 3 hour flight . We can leave at night. So you’ll have your time.” He was happy and so was Roy.

“Jaques, when we were at the Eiffel Tower yesterday, a poor man fell from the platform. Does that often happen?”

“Non, but that man was a wanted killer. There’s a reward for his death. Whoever was responsible for his death should claim the reward”

We spent a lot of time in the art section of the museum. Joe was happy, I bought him a print of a painting he really liked. I had it sent to Tony and it was time to call Tony.

“Hello Dad. Yes, I can legitimately call you dad. Oh he’s fine. I’ll let you talk to him in a little while. I wanted to call you to give you a heads up. I’ll be sending copies of paintings from the museum for Joe. I sent one today, he fell in love with it so now he’ll have a copy. Yes, it was taken care of. No but I will. Yes, the rings are great and in fact they all are. Hold on, Puppy do you want to talk to Dad? Don’t run you’ll get hurt.”

“You’ll catch me.” And I would.

Puppy talked to his dad for 45 minutes. One excited boy. “When are we leaving for Italy?”

“Tomorrow morning early, we were suppose to leave today, but the plane wasn’t ready. Something about restocking and refueling.”

While Puppy was talking to his dad, “Larry, David, Vic, Mario. Something is going on with the plane. They are telling me we can’t leave today because there are problems with the plane.”

“Who told you that?”

“The woman at the private terminal where the plane is parked. There's something fishy going on. Dad hired that plane and I'm sure it was in excellent shape. One of you stay here, the rest of you check out that terminal.”

Vic, Mario and David went to the terminal. They came back in 30 minutes, “Are you packed?”

“Yes”

“Let’s go. The plane is ready.”

We loaded our bags into Jaques car and headed for the plane. We quickly carried our bags on board bypassing the terminal. Once we were on board, the pilots started to roll down the runway. Melissa told us some man came on board and said that there was a problem with the plane and we couldn’t take off.”

“Melissa, tell the pilots to land at the nearest airport. Guys get your bags and be ready to leave this plane as fast as you can.”

The pilots found a small airport not too far south of Paris. They landed and we quickly deplaned. There was a small terminal building, and we waited in there. “Carlo, why are we waiting?”

“There may be a problem with the plane. Puppy that guy that fell from the Eiffel Tower was attempting to kill you. Vic and Mario saved you by helping him take a flying lesson. Tonight, I was told when I called the terminal to check and see if our plane was ready, they said there was a problem and the plane would not be able to fly till the next day. When I asked would the plane be able to fly in the morning, they said they had another plane on standby. I sent the boys to check it out and here we are. But when we were flying, Melissa told me two guys came on board saying they're from the police and needed to check the plane. That's why I said to set it down as fast as possible. The flight to Italy would be about 3 hours, so if they planted a bomb it should go off in two hours which is in another 30 minutes.”

The 30 minute passed nothing. “The two hour time frame is up. Do you think it’s safe to go?”

“Let’s wait a few more minutes just to be sure. Does that machine over there work?”

“I’ll check. Just as he reached the machine, we heard a loud explosion, the plane blew.”

Vic looked at me, “How did you know.”

“I read a lot of books. That plot is used often. It just seemed hooky to me.”

“Now what do we do?”

“We wait till the police get here and see. Vic, you have the phone Dad gave you?”

“Yes”

“Call him and report. Tell him we need transport. Babe, I’m sorry but Italy and Greece are out. We're flying directly to Guam.”

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 5
  • Wow 5
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Is something crazy going on? The first half of this chapter I felt I had read this morning.  It ended right before the part of them leaving in the morning to get married.  A twilight zone moment here. LOL

Great story. I hope things settle down when they get to Guam.  Time to have a good life for the boys again.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great chapter. The weddings went off without a hitch. But they encountered trouble in Paris, and someone planted a bomb on the plane, luckily they found out and no one was on board when the plane exploded. Trouble seems to be following  Carlo and Anthony wherever they go.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Gomez Stanley C said:

Is something crazy going on? The first half of this chapter I felt I had read this morning.  It ended right before the part of them leaving in the morning to get married.  A twilight zone moment here. LOL

Great story. I hope things settle down when they get to Guam.  Time to have a good life for the boys again.

 

If they get to Guam. They still have to find a way now that there plane has been destroyed.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Great chapter. The weddings went off without a hitch. But they encountered trouble in Paris, and someone planted a bomb on the plane, luckily they found out and no one was on board when the plane exploded. Trouble seems to be following  Carlo and Anthony wherever they go.

It would seem that whatever Tony did, was to have a vendetta against him. They are determined to end Anthony's life and don't care who is with him. I hope they get to Guam, there they might find peace.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Gomez Stanley C said:

Is something crazy going on? The first half of this chapter I felt I had read this morning.  It ended right before the part of them leaving in the morning to get married.  A twilight zone moment here. LOL

Great story. I hope things settle down when they get to Guam.  Time to have a good life for the boys again.

 

Same here about all of it.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Great chapter, crazy when you can sense trouble, it saves lives but it can be rather brutal, let's hope that they get to Guam unscathed

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Vendetta is the exact word that came to my mind.  This is no "contract" killing because of business, it seems much more than that as if there is a personal score to settle, e.g. vendetta!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, James B. said:

Same here about all of it.

In time all will be revealed.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
34 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Great chapter, crazy when you can sense trouble, it saves lives but it can be rather brutal, let's hope that they get to Guam unscathed

I think they eventually will. Something about being burned once, but not twice. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Per previous suggestion that la famiglia is behind trying to take down Tony Sr and then anyone and everyone in his family who would avenge his death, there is a wrinkle in that process. Sometimes they take out wives, children and other family members first and leave Sr for the last so he suffers the most.

Or...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Per previous suggestion that la famiglia is behind trying to take down Tony Sr and then anyone and everyone in his family who would avenge his death, there is a wrinkle in that process. Sometimes they take out wives, children and other family members first and leave Sr for the last so he suffers the most.

Or...

you may be on to something especially since Tony and Rita pretty much dote on Ants 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..