Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 2,554 Words
  • 1,117 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Home Away From Home - 22. Chapter 22

He smiled and headed to shower and dress. I heard a loud bang, then a dam. I headed into the bathroom. There was Puppy smiling, “I knew that would bring you here.”

“What if it was your mother or dad?”

“It wouldn’t be them. They know what this was about. How do you think I knew how to bring you here?”

“You are a bad boy, but I love you.” I said as I was disrobing.

It was a quick shower, by our standards and probably a long one by everyone else’s. Satisfied, we dried each other, which always take some time, dressed and we’re ready to go. Doug was ready. I’m not sure, but I’d bet that it was Mom’s food.

The drive to Mom and Dad’s doesn’t take long. I think it was a little faster this time, Doug really likes to eat. If we keep this up, I’m going to need to help on Mom’s food bill. Thinking back to before summer, the changes were unbelievable. “Your dad’s car isn’t here, should I park in the driveway or along the road?”

“Park in the drive way. There’s enough room for two cars, I’ll move Dad’s car when we leave.”

Entering the house, the smells were terrific. I knew Doug’s stomach started to groan in anticipation of dinner. Of course, Puppy headed to the kitchen. When Mom saw who it was, she was expecting dad, she grabbed him with a hug and kiss. He was followed by Doug, who also got a hug. Coming into the living room, I introduced her to Rita and Tony. She was all smiles, after all Rita was the mother of her number one son. I just sat back and watched the magic of my mom. I knew before leaving, she would have several new friends, who will love her as much as I do.

“Carlo, get everyone something to drink. Dinner will be a few minutes and your dad isn’t home. Anthony, come with me for your second lesson.”

Sitting with Rita, Tony and Doug, I got them a glass of wine. “My dad makes this. I have tasted it and it’s pretty good. However, I prefer water.”

I watched Tony and Rita sip the wine. Tony raised his glass to me indicating he thought it was good. “Carlo, should I go and offer to help your mother?”

“No need, Mom's number one son is helping her.”

“That doesn’t bother you calling him number one son?”

“Nope, he’s number one as far as I’m concerned. Besides he’s learning to cook the food I like. That is a win-win for me.”

Rita just looked at Carlo, thinking, where did he come from. He’s totally devoted to my son. Isn’t there some flaw in his character? Vetting him didn’t show anything and he’s almost too good to be true. “Carlo, will you show me your room?”

“Sure, come with me.”

When I entered his room I didn’t know what to expect but I certainly didn’t expect what I found. A book case loaded with books, a desk, a single bed and certificates of scholastic achievements on the walls. No sport paraphernalia, no pictures, being gay I didn’t expect girly pictures but I did expect pictures of sport heroes. There was one picture on his dresser, a picture of his mom and dad. He certainly wasn’t a mommy’s boy, although he obviously thought a lot of his mom and dad. “Carlo, I’m surprised that you have no pictures on your walls. I thought you would have sport pictures. And what are all these certificates?”

“I was never into sports, except running. I did run when I was in high school and won some ribbons. I keep them in this drawer. As for sport pictures, there was no desire to lay here and admire pictures, like a straight boy looking at a picture of a nude girl. I was happy in this room, I had my books and I did my studying here. I don’t think I missed anything.”

“May I see your ribbon collection?”

He laughed as he open the drawer. There weren’t a few, he had almost a drawer full. “A few ribbons, these are more than a few.”

“I joined the team in my freshman year, some of those were earned when I was in grade school. I was on the running team all four years, we had a pretty good team. National champions two years in a row earned me my scholarship, as well as my academic performance. I don’t think I would’ve got the scholarship without my grades. I ran for the University, cross country, for the last two years. A few of those ribbons are from that.”

I wonder what other surprises I’d discover about this boy. This is not only an experience for Anthony, but for me as well.

“Carlo, dinner.”

“Come and meet my dad, he must be home.”

“Has Anthony seen your room?”

“No, Mom won’t let him out of the kitchen.”

We were laughing as we entered the living room. I gave Dad a hug. “What’s so funny?”

“Your mom asked if you ever saw my room. I told her no because Mom won’t let you out of the kitchen.”

He laughed, “Maybe today I’ll see your room.”

I hugged him. “Mom, is the food ready, Dad’s hungry?”

I always use to say this when I was hungry. Poor Dad, on more than one occasions Mom would tell him he just finished eating no more than an hour ago. A family has a way to communicate that a stranger would find unusual or strange. My family was no different. Everyone was on their best behavior. As Mom brought the food to the table, Anthony whispered in my ear, “Your dad has the chicken I prepared.”

 

After the thanks, we dug in. Dad filled the wine glasses, didn’t offer me any, he knew I’d say no. Anthony took a little, more to taste than drink. Have you ever noticed that the talk around a table of good food varied? First, it’s lively, then as everyone begins to eat, it’s quiet, until the first pangs of hunger are sated, then the talk begins again. Everyone participated except Doug, he was too busy eating. If I’m not careful, he may become number two son which moves me to number three.

I watched Dad eat his chicken. “Good Dad?”

“Yes, Carlo, I think your mom outdid herself. I could eat this everyday.”

I looked at Mom, she was a proud woman, who just taught her number one son the joy of Italian cooking. Anthony’s face was also beaming. “You did good Puppy. I’m proud of you.”

Anthony looked into my eyes and I could see a tiny tear develop in his. I took his hand and squeezed it, conveying my feeling in a physical way. After dinner, I helped Mom clean up. When I was about to leave, she put her hand on my arm. “I wasn’t sure about you having a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend. Every mother thinks of her family and wanting grandchildren, but you surprised me. I have another son and Carlo I’m happy. I think I’d rather teach him than any girl.”

“He did didn’t he? Dad didn’t know the difference.”

We were laughing when Rita came in with more dishes. “What’s so funny?”

“Dad has eaten Mom’s cooking for over 20 years. In his opinion there is no better cook. I told you about the spaghetti sauce and tonight, the chicken he ate was prepared by Puppy. You heard his comment to Mom. She’s thrilled, I’m thrilled and I think Puppy is thrilled also.”

“What am I thrilled about beside you?”

“Dad’s comment concerning the chicken.”

“Yes, I was surprised. Your mom is a good cook. I enjoy learning because if it’s good then I know my cooking will please you.”

Yes, he got a kiss on the cheek for that, ”Where’s Doug?”

“He’s still eating. I think he has finished the chicken and is working on the salad.”

“If he keeps eating like that, we’ll need a crane to carry him.”

“No, he eats like that all the time. He has a high metabolism that burns the calories. I don’t think he has gained a pound in the last twenty years. He’s also a marathon runner. You should ask him about that.”

Mom chased us from the kitchen as she loaded the dishwasher. “Puppy, come with me I’ll show you my room.”

Rita looked at me. I mouthed, “Have another glass of wine”

I took Puppy by the hand and led him to my room. The first thing he did was pull me towards the bed. “Are you trying to be a naughty Puppy?”

“Yes, now get over here.”

I never had any kind of sex in my bed. I jacked off in the bathroom, but right now it appeared that would change. I closed the door and rushed to the bed. We began to kiss, I felt my cock to begin to lengthen and getting hard. And by the feel of things, someone else was feeling the same thing. I reached to open his pants and to free his love stick. He did the same thing to me. As soon as everything was free, I spun around and the number 69 floated in my head. I’m not sure if it was the excitement of being in my bed in my parents house, but I reached my climax fast. As I was shaking and pouring into someone’s mouth I felt a twitched in my mouth followed by a sweet nectar. We pulled apart, I turned to face him, kissed him swapping our tongues which were coated with our essence. “This is the first time I have had any sex in this bed. I’m glad it was with you.”

Another toe curling kiss. It felt great to be in love with Puppy. I was almost too happy as if something was going to happen to spoil it all. It was like eating too much of a good thing only to become sick after. We continued to kiss for a few minutes more. After cleaning our selves, the best we could with tissues, I proceeded to show him my the trophy drawer, as Rita dubbed it. We talked about the ribbons when Tony knocked and walked in. He saw the drawer open and came to look. So once again I explained the ribbons, etc. “Rita mention no pictures but only certificates on the wall. Now I see what she meant.”

“The only picture I’d have on my wall would be Anthony’s, only I didn’t know him at the time.”

We were chuckling when Doug came in, “Rita said I should come and check the drawer, whatever that means.”

“Here look.” Tony opened the drawer.

“You’re a runner? Ever do a marathon?”

“No, with school I don’t have much time.”

“There’s a marathon coming up that will be held on Saturday. It’s a short 5 miler, but if you’re interested, we can go and participate. It’s for some charity. I always run marathons and particularly if they’re sponsored by a worthwhile cause. I think this one is breast cancer.”

“Depending on our school load, Anthony and I would like to do it.” I noticed that I included Puppy as well without his permission. I was amused to see his reaction.
“Absolutely, if school work doesn’t interfere.”

Dad hollered up, “Mom says dessert is ready.”

I knew what it was, Mom’s favorite. Cookie dough crust baked in a pie shell, filled with vanilla ice cream that had cherries and chocolate mixed in topped with whip cream, served with expresso.

The one time I enjoy coffee. I don’t know where Mom got such a huge pie pan but this was a monster. She cut Rita a slice by moving the knife until Rita indicated that piece was big enough. She did it with each of us and when she came to Doug he insisted she take her piece first. I knew what would happen. I wasn’t disappointed. Doug took the pie pan and set it in front of him and proceeded to eat it all. Now you would think Mom would be mad, but just the opposite. For her, this was the best compliment a person could give her. I knew if this kept up, I would be son number three. I told Mom to go and sit and talk to Rita and Tony, Anthony and I would clean up. I unloaded the dishwasher, scrapped the plates into the garbage disposal and reloaded the dishwasher. Mom came in and asked me to make more coffee, which I did.

I took a bottle of water and split it with Anthony. We went into the living room listening to a discussion concerning career choices for Anthony and me. They discussed Anthony wanting to be a doctor and the length of time it would take as well as the stress on our relationship. I knew that we had already talked about that and felt we could handle it. Then once he was off the hot seat, or so we thought, Mom startled us with, “If all else fails, he’ll be a top chef in an Italian restaurant.”

“No, just like you Mom, he’ll only cook for me. My private, very private personal Italian chef, just like you Dad.”

They laughed and of course I hoped it would get their minds on something else. But it didn’t, then my life was dissected. Tony brought up the 5 year work program and my commitment to it. My dad had a lot of questions about that. I let Tony field them. I told them that I’ll be going for my master degree and will be at the University a little longer than I originally thought. Puppy squeezed my hand on that one. My mom asked how I was going to pay for the extra years. I told her the school would, as in all probability I would teach some classes. The University has a program that if I teach or hold seminars, I could earn 3000 dollars per month minus my school fees which would be books and tuition.

That started another round of discussions. I noticed Rita was quiet doing this time. Just as I was going to say something, “Carlo, if you move your dad’s car, I can get out, then you can drive his car back.” I said ok, Dad gave me the keys and when I went to the door my Puppy was following me. I snuck a kiss as I was leaving. Rita had a smile on her face as she saw me do that. Switching cars wasn’t a problem. We were back in less than 5 minutes, or would have been if it wasn’t for the kisses in the car.

“You know I love you above all else.”

“I know. Is that why you want to get a masters degree.”

“Partly, I want to spend as much time with you as possible. I realize, that once you start your internship, I won’t see you as much. I need to start filling that bucket now or it will be a lonely bucket.” Yep that got me a toe curling kiss.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Now the parents have met.I think the cookie dough crust vanilla ice cream dessert was the clincher.Lucky they are distance runners

  • Like 3
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Now the parents have met.I think the cookie dough crust vanilla ice cream dessert was the clincher.Lucky they are distance runners

if you have ever eaten this dessert, you would know how good it is. Doug certainly appreciated it, but the calories, wow

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, chris191070 said:

The parents have met. Dinner was a huge success.

Yes, I think these two sets of parents will become good friends. BTW- I don't know of any Italian dinner that wasn't a success. At my house, growing up, I had relatives that would always show up at dinner time.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I can't imagine a teenager and young man never taking himself in hand in his own bed!   I get it that a lot of guys get it on in their shower, or sitting on the can, but honestly, never wanking in your own bed all throughout your teenage years is unimaginable.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

I can't imagine a teenager and young man never taking himself in hand in his own bed!   I get it that a lot of guys get it on in their shower, or sitting on the can, but honestly, never wanking in your own bed all throughout your teenage years is unimaginable.

I never did it in my bed, the shower yes and some times necessary to begin to urinate. I never had a lock on my bedroom door either.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Perfect get together, for the families, food always brings people together, the meeting went well and the family is expanding well

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, mikedup said:

Perfect get together, for the families, food always brings people together, the meeting went well and the family is expanding well

Food is the leveler, it is hard to be angry or mad when eating good food. Particularly when it is with good company. It's like good food soothes the angry beast.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..