Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,180 Words
  • 2,550 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Home Away From Home - 4. Chapter 4

That night in bed I had all type of thoughts running throw my head. Meeting her husband and son, what were they like. School money, were they going to loan me the money and what kind of business did they have. There wasn’t any question, they had money.

I woke at 7 and since I didn’t start till 9, I took the opportunity to run. Leaving at 7 I ran till 8:30, then a shower, a quick breakfast and then to work. As I worked the pool I heard a lot of whispering behind my back. Everyone needed extra towels or more coffee or sun blocker applied. All of this attention was caused by last night’s rumors. At 10, I went to Rita’s room and caught her as she was just returning from her run. While she did her cool down exercise, I started the shower for her. As soon as she entered the bathroom, I set a towel close by and left to set up the massage table. When I heard the shower turn off, I draped a clean sheet over the table and got the massage oil. Today I picked a mint flavored oil that not only smelled nice, but hopefully, it would invigorate her skin.

As she walked into the room, I took the towel and helped her onto the table. I dropped the sheet over her as I used it to compress the extra moisture from her body. Warming the oil in my hands, I started the massage at her shoulders. She was a little tight but not overly tight. I knew her legs would be different. As I massaged her shoulders, “Is there a lot of gossip going around?”

I told her what Peter said last night and the looks and demands I got around the pool this morning. As we chatted, I continued to massage her back moving to her thigh and legs. I could feel the tight muscles in her thighs and the calves of her legs. I worked on each leg until I could feel the muscle totally relax. “Oh Carlo, you have magic hands. My leg muscles usually cramp up pretty bad after my run, you got them totally relaxed.”

“I’m glad I could help. Your shoulders aren’t that bad but I knew your leg muscles would be tight. Mine always are after my run and I generally use a hot bath to relax them.”

“I didn’t know you run. When do you run and for how long?”

“I run at 7 in the morning till 8:30, then shower, dress, breakfast and off to work. I do this every morning. It clears the cobwebs from my mind and really helps to get me going in the morning. Once you get into a habit, you really miss it if you don’t do it. It’s like an aphrodisiac, you can’t get enough.”

“Seven in the morning is a little early, maybe we could run together some morning.”

“That would be great. But I need to be at work at 9 so 7 is best for me. Does your husband run?”

“No but he works out each day. I think he’s in great shape but when he get’s here you can judge.”

“How about your son?”

“Anthony runs and works out. He said that a gay guy needs to be able to handle himself.”

“You seem to accept the fact that he’s gay, what does his dad think?”

“Tony has accepted it. I think what bothers him the most, is that his son will have to go through hell because of all the bigots. It isn’t easy to carve out a piece of heaven on this earth, if you’re gay.”

I knew what she was saying. I've heard all the derogatory remarks, the snickers and the bashing that went on. One almost wish there was a place where gay people could live in harmony with nature and themselves.

“Thanks Carlo, that was a remarkable massage. I think I’ll get dressed and sit at the pool for a while. Could you bring me a refreshing drink when I’m there?”

I could tell my her smile that she had something up her sleeve. A kiss on the cheek, I left her to get dressed.

I worked the pool about 30 minutes when all of a sudden everyone got quiet. As I turned around there was Rita with a big smile on her face in the briefest bikini I have ever seen. Chet was on her in a nanosecond. She looked at me and nodded. I went and got her a glass of carbonated water with lime juice and a slice of lime in it. As I carried the glass to her, Chet looked at me, the drink and got the message. He took the tray and handed the glass to her. She thanked him and winked at me. I went back to distributing towels, refilling drinks and serving new drinks. The bartender told me he was running out of limes and carbonated water. Feeling sorry, I went to the kitchen and asked for more limes and then brought another crate of water to him. He thanked me because he had another 10 orders to fill.

I went back to the pool area and continued to provide fresh towels, even put suntan lotion on a few of the woman and of course the ever carbonated water with lime. Rita asked me what time I went to lunch, I told her I had lunch at 1. Again she invited me to have lunch with her at the poolside bistro. I accepted. Lunch was perfect, we had a cold seafood salad with ice tea. “You drink your tea without sugar.”

“Yes, I also drink lemon or limeade without sugar. I like the after taste better and my mouth feels fresher.”

“I would like to try that.”

“Good, I’ll get you a glass.” I went to the bar, "Richie, is your ice crusher working?”

“Yea Carlo. why?”

“Can you crush enough ice to fill a glass and then add fresh lime juice to it?”

“OK. But don’t start this at the pool.”

Laughing, he proceeded to make an ice limeade. I tasted it and it was perfect. “Do you have a mint leaf?”

He put a mint leaf on the top and I took the glass to Rita. “If you don’t like this, I’ll drink it.”

She took a sip followed by a nice smile. “You’re right this is so refreshing. It will be an excellent drink at the pool.”

“No, the bartender said he’ll not serve that drink at the pool. This morning he went through a case of limes and 3 cases of carbonated water after I brought you your drink. I wouldn’t be surprised to see how many women try on a brief bikini tomorrow.”

We just sat there and laughed. I know the people around us thought we were crazy. If Tony's and Anthony's sense of humor is the same as Rita’s, then there has to be a lot of laughter in that family.

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 16
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

If Carlos gets along half as well with Tony and Anthony as he does with Rita, everything will be fine!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
52 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter, I'm loving Rita, can't wait to meet her husband and son.

She is a fun loving woman but make no mistake, Tony is the only one 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

So Anthony is gay if he's good looking then an interesting job just got more interesting

Looks aren't everything but,,, when they come with a great personality, that is what's important 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Gary L said:

Im in love with Rita 😍😍😍😍

Aw, I think your love won't be returned. So sad

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
55 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Awesome chapter, I'm loving Rita, can't wait to meet her husband and son.

I think they arrive next week

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, weinerdog said:

So Anthony is gay if he's good looking then an interesting job just got more interesting

I think his job will be interesting.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

If Carlos gets along half as well with Tony and Anthony as he does with Rita, everything will be fine!

I suspect they will get along fine.  Carlos is getting along fine with Rita, so I'm sure he will get along with Tony. Anthony is a question mark

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Awesome chapter, Rita certainly knows how to stir the pot, I am glad that Carlos  is playing along , I can't wait to meet the rest of the family

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..