Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 1,817 Words
  • 1,545 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Daydreamers - 11. Chapter 11

I felt good about myself after talking to Sam. Travis and Sam are really cute together. I didn't know if Sam was ready to tell his mom or anybody else, so when Ryan and his mom pulled back into the house from their errands, I thought it was best to warn them.

We all helped bring groceries in from the car. Apparently it was a special night in the Sullivan house when Mr. Sullivan could spend more than three hours at home. Tonight, he had the night off, so Mrs. Sullivan was making a special dinner. Apparently it was going to be roasted salmon, rosemary potatoes, and blanched asparagus for dinner. I don't know about anyone else in this house, but that sounds completely delicious.

"Your mom's a good cook," I said to Ryan.

"Yeah, she's the best."

I spotted Travis and Sam going upstairs and I smiled on the inside. Ryan was talking, but I wasn't really listening because I saw Tyler coming through the door. He smiled at me immediately. Then, he gestured for me to join him. He walked outside to the backyard.

"Are you listening Jules?" Ryan asked.

I snapped out of it. "Um, sorry, I'll be right back."

I followed Tyler to the backyard. He went to the side of the house where no one would see us. As soon as I got there, my arm was around the small of his back, pulling him to me. I very desperately kissed him. His tongue made its way into my mouth and I kissed him deeper.

"It seems like it's been forever," said Tyler.

"I know. I want you so badly all the time." Our breathing was heavy and my heart was pumping like crazy. I really wanted to rip all of his clothes off right there. I obviously couldn't. When is he going to tell his family about us? I don't think I can last much longer like this.

"Soon I'll tell Ryan and hopefully he doesn't freak out."

"Isn't there somewhere that we can go to...be alone?" I asked desperately.

I could see Tyler thinking. "Yeah, there is. Me and my brothers found this old abandoned theater a while back. We use it as like a meeting area or sometimes. We can go there, but we have to wait until after dinner."

"Okay," I said.

"Meet me in my room an hour after dinner," he said with a smirk. He kissed me softly again and then left the side of the house. I followed him a minute later.

When I walked in, Mr. Sullivan, who I've never met, was talking to Ryan on the couch. Ryan immediately introduced me. Mr. Robert Sullivan was a tall man with dark blond hair like all of his boys and a bit of a five o' clock shadow. He seemed strong and dependable. Over all, he seemed like a decent man who would make a great doctor, which apparently he is.

"It's really good to have you here for the summer. I hope to see more of you, but unfortunately my job doesn't really permit that much free time."

"I understand," I said. "You have a great son. He'll make sure that I have a good time." As I said that, I wasn't sure if I was talking about Ryan or Tyler. I think I was leaning a little bit more towards Tyler.

Dinner started and everyone served themselves from platters. Once everyone had a full plate, we all took our seats and started to eat. Sam sat across from me. He seemed to have a lot on his mind. I wondered if this would be the moment that he would come out. It seemed to be perfect with his dad here. Then, I wondered if Tyler would do the same when Sam opens the door.

"Sam, your mom tells me that you've been hanging out with Nancy's nephew, what's his name?"

"Travis," Sam answered.

"That's good that you have a new friend," said Mr. Sullivan.

Tyler giggled a little and Sam, who was sitting next to him, elbowed him.

"Christ, Sam, not at the table," said Mrs. Sullivan.

"Sorry, mom," said Sam in a quiet voice.

"I'm sorry, I can't handle this anymore," said Ryan.

"What?" Mr. Sullivan asked, cutting his salmon.

Ryan looked to his brothers, Alex and Tyler. "Are you guys gonna tell them or what? Because I can't keep this from them."

Alex and Tyler turned bright red.

"Ryan stop," said Sam.

"No, Sam. This is something mom and dad deserve to know."

"They're supposed to do it on their own terms, not yours," said Sam sternly.

"What's going on?" Mrs. Sullivan asked with a concerned tone.

"You're a real asshole, Ryan," said Sam, shaking his head. "You don't have to tell them, you guys."

"We might as well, since Ryan's pushed us. There's no going back. Mom and dad are already curious."

"Damn it, what's going on!" Mr. Sullivan asked, frustrated.

"Oh, let me explain to you, dad," said Tyler.

"Wait!" Sam yelled, putting his hands in the air. The room stopped and looked at him. "Travis...Travis isn't my friend." He paused again. "He's my boyfriend."

"Holy shit, you too?" Ryan asked.

"What's going on here, Sam? Why are you saying this?" Mrs. Sullivan asked.

"Because I want to," said Sam. "I' m gay."

Mr. Sullivan sat back in his chair, closed his eyes and then started to rub his temples.

"You're not saying this to cover for Tyler, are you?" Mrs. Sullivan asked.

"No, Tyler has nothing to do with this. I'm saying this because it's the truth."

"Okay...I need a cigarette," said Mr. Sullivan. He got up from the table and walked outside. Mrs. Sullivan called after him, but it didn't work.

"Okay, dinner is over," said Mrs. Sullivan. "Everyone go to your rooms."

Ryan and I walked up to our room. I was really pissed at what he did. That's just something you don't do. I couldn't even look at him. He tried to talk to me a couple of times, but I ignored him. He finally gave up after about five minutes of trying to get me to talk to him. I couldn't handle even being in the same room as him. I couldn't wait an hour to go to the theater with Tyler. It had to be now.

I left the room and went down the hall to Tyler's. He and Sam were talking. Tyler came straight up to me and kissed me desperately.

"I'm so glad to see you. Can we get out of here?" Tyler asked.

"That's why I came. I'm so pissed at Ryan. I can't even look at him," I said.

"Sam, we're going to the old movie theater. Can you cover for us?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah," said Sam. He tossed Tyler his keys. "Use my car."

"Sam," Tyler continued. "Thanks."

Sam smiled and Tyler and I left.

 

 

*                      *                      *

 

 

The old theater was spooky and dark. Dusty was an understatement, but Tyler took me upstairs to a room that he and his brothers had obviously fixed up. It was the projection room.

It wasn't dusty at all and had a couch they had put in along with a chairs and a table. I walked around the room once. It was really cozy. Tyler walked to a mini-fridge in the corner that I didn't see and took out some sodas.

"Want one?" He asked.

"Yeah," I answered nonchalantly.

He walked over to me and handed me one. It was cold. I put it down on the table because a soda isn't really what I wanted. I wanted Tyler. So, I took him.

Our hands roamed all over each other as we kissed standing up. I put my hand underneath his shirt and started to feel his skin. He lifted his arms and I lifted the shirt over them. I bent down a little to start kissing his chest, his abs, his stomach. Once I was as low as I could go, I started to unbutton his jeans. But before I could go any further, he pulled me up. Our lips met again and so did our tongues.

I was wearing a button shirt and he ripped it open, tearing off all of the buttons. Then, he lifted my undershirt over my head. As he reached into my pants, a shiver of pleasure ripped through my body.

I reached for my wallet and got a condom from it. Tyler smirked and pushed his jeans and his boxers down. I did the same. He turned around and I pulled him into my hips and kissed him on the back of his neck.

"I want you inside me," he whispered. And that was all that I needed to hear.

Of course I prepared him first; pushing my fingers around his hole. But he began to get impatient so I eased my way into him. He whimpered and it turned me on even more. I started to pump in and out of his very, very slowly as we were still standing up. His breathing was loud and heavy. I put my arms around his waist and felt it go in and out as he breathed.

I bent him over to go faster. He held himself up on the back of the couch. I held onto his hips as I pumped faster. He moaned and jerked himself off as I kept going harder and faster. I couldn't handle it any longer. I came and it was the quickest that I've ever came. It only took five minutes. I turned Tyler around and knelt in front of him. He jerked off into my mouth and I swallowed his goodness.

"I'm sorry that I came so fast," I said. "It's just...you're so incredibly sexy and...and you turn me on so much."

Tyler brought me up to him and kissed me. "It doesn't matter. There's way more where that came from, right?"

I smiled and we fell onto the couch. I held him tight. "I can't believe that I found you. It feels like I won the lottery or something."

"I know right? I feel so alive when I'm with you. I just want it to last forever."

"It can, Tyler. It can if you tell your parents and...and Ryan."

Tyler sighed. "I don't want to think about them right now. Let's just focus on this."

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..