Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 2,282 Words
  • 1,444 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Daydreamers - 22. Chapter 22

Finally sleeping in the same bed as Sam was a little bittersweet. On one hand, I was doing something I've been waiting for. On the other hand, I knew Sam wasn't ready to have sex. Besides, we were in a trailer with three other people. Why would we do anything there?

The mattresses in the bunk beds were sort of small. There were doubles and took up most of the space in the trailer. I was just glad that Sam and I could fit on one of them. That way at night-I can hold him, and kiss him, and hold him. It's all I think about all day-holding him. I especially think about it when I'm not with him.

When he came back from talking with Alex, I was excited to see him. He came to sit next to me. I was still sitting on the ground where he left me. He sat next to me and put his arm around me. That felt amazing. I'm always the one to hold him. To have him holding me was I feeling that I didn't expect because Sam was so introverted. I snuggled into him and he looked at me. I smiled at him. He smiled back and kissed me on the cheek. I was so happy that I was sure it was coming out of my ears. Sam Sullivan is THE ONE. He has to be. I've never felt like this with any other guy I've been with.

"I think I'm gonna head inside. I'm beat," said Matt. "You coming babe?" he asked Ally.

She yawned. "Yeah"

"I'm going to bed too," said Alex.

"I gotta go make a call," said Brian.

"Who are you gonna call?" asked Matt.

"None of your business," said Brian in a snarky, but sarcastic way.

Brian smiled and shook his head. He and Ally walked into their trailer.

"Be careful," said Sam. "Take a flashlight."

Cell phone reception here was virtually non-existent. So if anyone wanted to make a call, it was a good idea to use the payphones which were located in front of the restaurant. It was dark and there were no light poles, so you needed to take flashlights wherever you went.

Alex watched Brian as he left and then disappeared into trailer. When Brian was finally gone, he created the moment I've been waiting for.

"Finally we're alone," I said.

"I know," said Sam. He took his finer and put it underneath my chin. "Kiss me."

Sam being so assertive was turning me on big time. He needs to stop or we're gonna have to take a private trip into the woods. The way he held me and the way he kissed me was insanely hot. I just wanted to do him right then and there.

"Where can we go?" I asked.

He knew what I was talking about. "I don't know," he said looking around. "It's really dark."

"Should we just go to bed?" I asked.

"Let's wait for Brian," said Sam.

"Okay," I said, cuddling deeper into him. We sat together watching the fire. I knew it wasn't the right time. It didn't matter how badly I wanted it. I didn't want Sam's first time to be in the woods-scratchy and uncomfortable.

Brian came back from his phone call. "You two are still out here?"

"We wanted to make sure you came back okay," said Sam.

"Thanks. Well, goodnight."

"Goodnight," I said, getting up.

"Goodnight," said Sam.

Sam and I threw dirt onto the fire to put it out, and then walked into the trailer. Sam led the way, holding my hand. When we walked in, we heard Julian's light breathing as he was sound asleep.

"You wanna take the queen bed?" I asked Sam in a whisper. "It has more room."

"Okay," he whispered. "Ryan and Rachel aren't here anyway."

We walked into the room that was separated away from trailer with a sliding door that was reminiscent of a closet. We walked into the room. The bed took up most of the space and there was only a little bit of walking room left in the space. We took off out coats and the two of us jumped onto the bed with our clothes on.

"It's cold. Should we keep our clothes on?" I asked.

"It's not that cold," he said with a smile. He took off his shirt and I took off mine. He started to unbutton his jeans and I unbuttoned and took off mine.

"We don't have to do anything tonight," I said. "I want you to wait until you're absolutely ready."

"If we don't do it now we'll never be able to do it. My house is a circus with people in it 24-7."

"And I don't want to do it in my aunt's house. That's just weird."

"So, what better time than now?"

I leaned into Sam and kissed him gently on the lips. "I care about you a lot Sam. I just want your first time to be special."

"If my first time is with you, it's special."

Well, I guess you know what happened next. Sam started to kiss me, caressing my cheek and my hip. He rolled on top of me and ran his hands up and down my ribs as his tongue played tag with mine.

I put my hands on his back and slipped one of them into his boxers and pulled them down. He put his mouth by my ear and started to nibble on my lope. Then he said, "I love you, Travis."

A weight was lifted off of me instantly. All day I've wanted to tell him that I love him. But knowing that this was his first relationship, I wanted to wait. I didn't want to scare him off.

"Sam...I love you too."

Feeling his hands on my bare skin and the weight of his body on me was pure ecstasy. It had me trembling like I've never done before. I was actually nervous. I wasn't even nervous the first time. But I was comforted when I felt him trembling too. He was just as nervous as I was.

Our bodies moved in harmony and our breathing synchronized like a flawless symphony of winds. I could see Sam grow larger with anticipation and smirked at his readiness. He stood up on his knees and I swallowed every inch of him and that wasn't easy to do. Sam isn't exactly a regular sized guy and this includes all his parts.

As I tasted him, I could feel myself grow harder and harder. He pulled himself from me and then kneeled again to slip my boxers from me. My boner flopped back and forth as he pulled them off.

I reached into my jeans and grabbed a condom from my wallet. I tore it open and then put it onto Sam's hard as a rock boner.

"But...what if I don't do it right?" he asked.

"You're gonna do fine," I said. "You just need to get me ready." I showed him how to get me ready and he did it as carefully as possible. "I don't have any lube so you have to go really slow, okay?"

"Okay," he said with his voice shaking.

I've only been a bottom a few times and I knew this would hurt. It did hurt, but not as much as I thought it would. Sam was really gentle and loving. Eventually he started to move a little faster-in and out and in and out.

Sam stroked me as he pumped me and it heightened my pleasure immensely. I've never experienced sex the way that I did with Sam. With him the passion and the heat almost went through the roof. The way Sam made love to me was like no one else made love to me. He made me want to scream and scream and scream until I couldn't scream anymore. But it wasn't a painful scream. It was a scream of pleasure. I didn't, obviously. I didn't want to wake Julian who was in the next room.

The next morning when I woke up, I found that my head was lying on Sam's chest. My head slowly moved up and down in rhythm with his breathing. I stayed there for a bit before I got up. I wanted to listen to his heart and the sound of his breathing.

I felt my hand against his arm that was wrapped around my waist and I closed my eyes, in disbelief of the happiness that flooded me.

I moved my head and started to kiss at Sam's chest and then moved my kisses down to his abs. He started to shuffle around and then took his hand off my waist and stretched both his arms into the air.

"Good morning," he said in a yawn. He kissed the top of my head.

"Good morning gorgeous," I said back.

"You wanna go fishing. The morning is the best time," he said putting his arm back around my waist.

"Sully, there's a lot of things I wanna do with you and fishing is not one of them."

Sam giggled and held me tighter. "We have plenty of time for that."

He started to get up, but I pushed him back onto the bed. "No, I wanna stay like this for as long as possible."

"Okay," he said wrapping his arm around me just a little tighter.

"Was...was it okay for you last night? Was it all that you expected?"

"Oh, Mr. Parker, it's was all of that and more."

I laughed. "How cheesy."

"Well, it's true."

The sliding door opened and Sam's head popped up. But he relaxed again when he saw it was Julian.

"Okay, love birds. It's time to get up. We're gonna have breakfast at the restaurant and then go fishing."

Julian quickly shut the door again and Sam and I got back to cuddling. I had almost forgot that we had said the "L" word to each other last night. It's not that it wasn't a big deal; it really was. It's just that everything with Sam feels so natural that I don't really have to think about it. I love him and that's just an everyday fact of my life now.

Sam and I put our clothes on, but it was very difficult to do in the small space that we had. We walked out of the room and out of the trailer. Julian and Tyler was laughing and whispering on the picnic table. But they stopped as we walked out.

"What now?" Sam asked them.

"Oh nothing," said Tyler. "Julian was just telling us about the wild sex you two were having last night."

"Tyler that was supposed to be between us!" said Julian sternly.

I looked at Sam and his face was flushed red. I wanted to just grab him and kiss him, so I did. "It's nothing to be ashamed of," I said after a peck on the cheek.

"It's about time someone popped my bro's cheery. I'm glad it was you Trav," said Tyler.

"Shut up, Tyler!" Sam growled.

Tyler smiled. "Chill, Sammy. I'm just messing with you."

"Did you guys get ready for breakfast?" Julian asked. "Brian and Ally are already at the restaurant waiting for us."

"We just need to brush our teeth," I said.

I sent Sam in to brush his teeth first then sat at the table with Tyler and Julian. They both looked at me. The three of us tried to be serious, but we couldn't help break out in laughter just a few seconds later.

"Look, Tyler, I know that you're just messing with Sam, but could you just lay off a bit more. This is a really sensitive time for him right now."

Tyler looked at me seriously now. "You really care about him don't you?"

"Yeah, I really do."

"So...what happens when you have to go back to LA?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know. I don't even know if I want to go back to LA."

"Why not?" Julian asked. "It's your home."

"LA doesn't have Sam. Does it?" I said this with complete honesty. I heard Sam walk out of the trailer and looked behind me. I could've sworn he had a glow around him as he walked out down the tiny steps of the trailer. I couldn't keep my smile in.

 

 

  •  

 

 

The rest of the trip was pretty uneventful. Ryan stood his ground and never showed his face at the campsite again. The next time we saw him was when we were packing to leave. Even then it was only because he had to come back. The situation was totally awkward.

Despite the fact the awkward situation, we still drove back in the same car situation we drove up in. The car ride was long and silent except the radio and the wind blowing by as we sped down the highway. The tension could be cut with a knife. I didn't think I could handle three hours of this situation, but I did. We all made it home intact.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..