Jump to content
    Dans La Nuit
  • Author
  • 2,373 Words
  • 1,809 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Daydreamers - 4. Chapter 4

It was no big surprise to me that my big bro is gay. I've known for a while now. I guess you can call it gaydar. I have a feeling that Alex might be gay too, but I'm not totally sure. Anyway, it's not really a big deal to me. I'm bisexual myself. I've even had sex with a guy before. It was totally wrong, though.

I snuck out and took Sam's car one night about a year ago. I drove twenty minutes out of town to a gay bar called "The Backdoor". There, I got in courtesy of the fake ID that I got from Frankie Delgado. I sat the bar, but ordered a soda. The room smelled of cigarette smoke and cheap alcohol and I couldn't wait to get out of there. But I wasn't leaving without the very thing I went there for.

A kind of bulky and hairy man in his late thirties sat next to me and ordered a Scotch on the rocks. He looked over at me as I was sipping my soda and he smiled. I smiled back at him. He wasn't necessarily my type, but I was eager to try out my fantasy of having sex with another guy.

I looked around the bar everyone in there seemed pretty much the same as this guy. So, I figured I wouldn't get anyone better. I smiled at him again and took a sip of my soda. He finished his Scotch in one swig and then ordered another.

"I don't remember seeing you here before? Are you new in town?" He asked in a deep, manly voice. The music was low so it was easy to hear him.

"I'm visiting from Oregon," I said. I wasn't going to tell him the truth. I may be young, but I'm not stupid.

"Oh, for how long?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning," I spoke nervously, but tried to hide my nerves as much as possible.

"So, what's your name anyway?" He asked and then taking a swig of his drink.

"Oliver," I said. It was true enough. Oliver is my middle name.

"Well, Oliver, I'm Jack. It's nice to meet you. Can I get you a drink?" He pointed to the bartender to get his attention.

"No, I'm okay." I still had much of my soda left.

Our conversation went on and I told him lie after lie. I wasn't going to tell him any truths about my life. What if he turned out to be some creepy stalker? Anyway, I could tell he wanted to sleep with me from the moment that he smiled at me. I didn't really want to sleep with him, but I wanted my first time with a guy to be over with.

Back then, I wasn't really fond of my bisexual tendencies. I figured that I would ignore them and just go about my life as a straight guy. After all, I did still like women. But my desires for men became unbearable. That's when I finally decided to go to that bar. Now, I think of my bisexuality differently. Now, I know that I could fall in love with either a man or a woman and I'm okay with that. But at the time that I was talking with Jack, I didn't care if my first time with a guy was with a big, sweaty, hairy, older man. And my first time was with that big, sweaty, hairy, older man.

We went back to his place after we had been talking for about an hour. I followed him in Sam's car. There, he tried to serve me a drink, but I politely told him no. He served himself another Scotch and downed it in one swig. Then, he slowly made his way towards me. There was a hunger in his eyes that I'd never seen before. His breath smelled strongly of Scotch and he was breathing pretty heavily onto me. We were about the same height so the only awkwardness between us was between our ages.

He started to softly rub his hands on my shoulder, never moving his eyes from mine. His eyes were dark and they had bags underneath them. Signs of a stressful life I assumed.

I started to unbutton my shirt, but he stopped me and started to do it for me. After he pulled my shirt off, he pulled the polo he was wearing over his head.

His chest was hairy and he was a bit big boned, but his body still had some definition. It had enough definition to still be somewhat attractive. I started to unbutton my jeans and slowly reveal the waistband of my boxers. He did the same. As we started to strip off our jeans, I started to get more excited. I rose to the occasion. Jack smirked and pulled me closer.

He started to kiss my neck and it felt good. I started to shake as he moved his thick, warm hands around my body. Then, his hand slipped into my boxers and I felt exhilarated and liberated all at the same time.

My boxers fell to the floor. He knelt down in front of me, swallowing all of me that he could. A feeling of satisfaction moved from my dick and traveled all the way to my chest. I didn't want to be loud, but I couldn't help it. I'd had my dick sucked before, but it was never that good; mostly inexperienced girls trying to do what they think you'll like. Jack was in an entirely different hemisphere than those girls.

I exploded in his mouth and he swallowed all that I had to offer. After that, he got up, pulling his boxers down. He walked me over to the dining table, turned me to face the table and pushed me so I was holding myself up on it. My ass was facing him and he started to rub his hands on it.

"I'll be back," he said in his deep voice.

"Okay," I said, staying in my bent over position.

I waited for him patiently and impatiently at the same time. I was patient in the sense that I didn't move and impatient in the sense that I couldn't wait until he got back. When he came back, he had a dildo and a bottle of lube in his hands. His dick was still hard and it was flopping around as he walked. I knew what he was about to do, and I actually wanted him to do it.

He started to rub the dildo with lube. Then, he put two lubed up fingers in me. I let out a quiet whimper that was both pain and pleasure. The cold sensation of the lube mixed with his fat fingers really was a great combination.

I felt him stick the dildo between my cheeks and slowly put the first inch in me. I let out a louder whimper, again both pain and pleasure. But this time, there was a little more pain. This pain was unlike any I've ever felt. He pulled it out of me slowly. Not long after, he put it back in me, this time he put it in deeper. I moaned loudly as the ribbed shaft of the dildo sent shivers through my entire body. The pain lessened as he went deeper and I was starting to moan louder and more often.

Jack took out the dildo and then opened a condom. He rolled it onto his hard dick and then lubed it a little more. When I felt his tip on my hole, it was a totally different sensation than the dildo. Because I could feel his strong arms on my ribs, holding onto me as he pushed further into me, it was different. It was more...exciting.

I felt his waist up against my cheeks and I knew he was all the way in. He let out a soft moan and my moan wasn't far after. He waited awhile before he started to move in and out of me. First he moved slowly, but as my painful moans turned into pleasure, he went faster.

Eventually, he was slapping against me. He made a quick smacking noise as his fleshed thrashed into mine. I let out a short moan of pleasure every time his body collided with mine. Suddenly, he let out a big scream of pleasure and stopped. I knew that he came.

He fell on top of me. He was heavy, but not so heavy that I couldn't hold him. He wrapped his strong arms around me and we both panted heavily. Eventually he got up, took himself out of me, took the condom off, and put it in the trash. I could see his seamen in the little pouch at the end. I wondered what it tasted like. He put his boxers on and then walked over to his Scotch bottle and glass.

"You sure you don't wanna drink?" he asked, pouring himself one.

"No, I gotta get back to my hotel. I need my beauty sleep if I'm gonna drive home tomorrow." I walked over and started to put my clothes on.

"Well, you sure are beautiful. You've got that part right." He watched me as I put my clothes on. "If you're ever down here again, give me a call."

"Right, I'll do that." I almost forgot that he gave me his number at the bar.

I left without saying goodbye. He didn't say goodbye either. I've been back to that bar a few times. I haven't seen him there since. Instead, I met someone else.

I snuck out the night my brother came out to me. I didn't think the gay bar was really his scene, so I didn't ask him if he wanted to come. It was college night at the bar. I didn't know that when I decided to sneak out again. When I walked in, the beauty of the boys that surrounded me almost put me onto the floor. The bar was full, so I walked over to a table so that I wouldn't fall. But the table wasn't empty.

When I looked up, I saw the most gorgeous person that I'd ever seen in my life. He had dark blond hair, almost like mine. It was about the same length as mine too. He had these green eyes that just pierced right through me like knives and lips that I just wanted dive into and never come out.

"Are you okay?" he asked. He had sort of a boyish voice.

"Yeah" was all I could say.

"First time in a gay bar?" he asked.

"No, just the first time I've seen so many beautiful people in one place." I answered honestly.

He pressed his lips into a smile. "You're cute. What's your name?"

I would normally lie in this situation, but there was something about him that just made me feel like it was okay to tell him the truth. So I did. "Tyler"

"Hey Tyler, I'm Julian."

Julian, I love you, was what I wanted to say. "Hey" was all I could manage.

"So, what's your major?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm not in college. I...I kind of snuck in." I'm telling you, this guy has some sort of trance over me. Could it be The Force?

He pressed his lips into a smile and then quietly chuckled. "You must be very clever. This place is usually pretty strict."

"I have my ways." I came off as confident on the outside, I hope. I was really a scared little boy on the inside.

He smirked at me. "I bet you do."

He's flirting with me. This really hot guy is actually flirting with me. I couldn't believe it. All I knew was that I did NOT want to mess it up.

"So how old are you really?" he asked.

I scrunched up my face in shame. "Seventeen," I answered.

"Aw, you're just a kid." He smiled.

"I'm not a kid." I grunted, but it just made me sound even more like a kid.

He smiled, showing his teeth this time. "Man, you really are cute."

I blushed and put my head down. "What're you gonna do about that?" I asked, trying to sound confident again.

He didn't answer. At first, I was disappointed, but then he started to lean in towards me. His lips met mine, but I pulled away really fast. It wasn't that I didn't like it. The feeling I got when he kissed me was like no feeling any other kiss gave me, and it was just a peck on the lips. Suddenly, every other kiss I've ever had was just inferior.

He seemed hurt when I pulled away, but I reassured him when I leaned back in and kissed him again. My heart started to thump instead of throat and I could feel my hands shaking uncontrollably. He put his hands on mine. They stopped shaking.

As he slowly took his lips away from mine, his eyes stared into me and then he went into a shy smile. This guy is so perfect that I didn't even know what to do. Suddenly, another guy was walking right towards us. He patted Julian on the back. Julian looked up at him.

"It's time to go, bro," he said.

Julian looked back at me. I was disappointed, but what made it better was the disappointment that I saw in his eyes. That meant that he really did like me.

Julian took a pen from his pocket. He started to right on a napkin. It was his number. I tried not to look too excited when he handed me the napkin.

"Call me," he said. "We'll talk."

He smiled, got up, and kissed me on the cheek before he left. I met the guy that I want to spend the rest of my life with. There was no doubt in my mind.

Copyright © 2011 Dans La Nuit; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..