Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Site Help

Ask questions about using Gay Authors, accounts, stories, posting, and site features.


Please Read

When making posts:
✔️One topic per post. 

When posting about bugs:

✔️ Post as many details as possible so that we can try to correct the problem you are experiencing

✔️I did not receive a notification for the new story "Story Titles Are Cool" by Helpful Member even though I follow Helpful Member. I'm using FireFox on Windows 10.  This has happened several times in the past and I'll post specific examples as they come up.

✔️I did not receive a notification for chapter 2 of "We Really Need a Title To Help" by Admin Needs Info, even though I follow "We Really Need a Title to Help" I had this issue on my Android phone using the chrome browser.

❌ Do not post System Whatever does not work. This is just wasting your time and the staff's time.

❌ I don't receive notifications for stories

❌ Nothing ever works around here.


 


564 topics in this forum

  1. Deleting a blog

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Story Revie Widget

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Story Updates

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  4. Bold Bug

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Posting images

    • 3 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 14 replies
    • 2.5k views
  6. Writing and Beyond

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 99 views
  7. FAQ - What are Reading Stats?

    • 0 replies
    • 99 views
  8. Read It!

    • 6 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. how to request an editor

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 91 views
×
×
  • Create New...