What are you listening to?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great song! I've listened to it within the last hour myself.

Right Now: Just Breathe by Anna Nalick

Current Favourites:

-Famous - Puddle of Mudd

-So Hott - Kid Rock

-LoveStoned (I think She knows) - Justin Timberlake

-Never Too Late - Three Days Grace

I love Anna Nalick. :wub:

Her lyrics and sound is just so original.. Breathe (2 am) is just her best song. :)

Krista

Eluveitie: Spirit, Ius Elveti, Your Gaulish War, Aidu, Tegernako, Siraxta

Eluveitie is a celtic folk metal band from Switzerland. They use traditional swiss/celtic instruments alongside electric guitars and drums.

Drudkh: Solitary Endless Path, Skies at our Feet, Where Horizons End, Only the Wind Remembers my Name

Drudkh, meaning "wood" in Sanskrit, is an atmospheric black metal band from Ukraine. Their strongly folk-influenced music focuses on a strong atmosphere with a lot of feeling, and the lyrical contents embrace Slavic mythology, seasons and poetry.

Britney Spears: Gimme More

Hot new single. Already broke a record in the USA (most airplay in 24h). She's gonna do it again. It's being played non-stop all over the world. Even here in Australia!

B Girl's Back. :worship::wub:

You mean she was out of rehab long enough to do anything constructive? :o Shocking.. lol. I feel for her, she needs a good talking to and cleansing. I just hope that her music finally has some substance and not just.. booty shaking qualities.

I am a fan of her work though as I love to dance. :wub:

Krista

You mean she was out of rehab long enough to do anything constructive? :o Shocking.. lol. I feel for her, she needs a good talking to and cleansing. I just hope that her music finally has some substance and not just.. booty shaking qualities.

I am a fan of her work though as I love to dance. :wub:

Krista

Yeah... her new single is good. Although I am not a fan of Britney's this song is climbing up the charts. I heard it on Worldspace and it's a good and decent number.

And yeah, her new album drops in the same day as J Lo's "Brave", Alicia Keys' "As I Am",Trisha Yearwood, Amy Winehouse's "Frank" and Celine's "Taking Chances" among many others. There's gonna be a battle for the top spot And then a week after that, Mariah carey's gonna drop in her new album.

The battle continues... B)

Well, the USA is going crazy for her all over again. It's like "Baby one more time" once more. The song is being played non-stop on the european airwaves. Every 1/2hr on French radio (first European station to air the song.) Clubs are playing it as well and people are lovin' it, so it's not just you and me. ;)

After all the crap the tabloids have done to her and all the bad and false things that she's been accused of, it's about time she gets something good. She deserves this success.

Listening to: Jem_They

Britney Spears: Gimme More

Hot new single. Already broke a record in the USA (most airplay in 24h). She's gonna do it again. It's being played non-stop all over the world. Even here in Australia!

B Girl's Back. :worship::wub:

I just listened to it for the first time after reading this thread. I was really hoping I was going to like it, because I really am pulling for her...but I just didn't care for it very much. *shrug*

I'm currently listening to the new Foo Fighters song, "Pretender"

I happen to like the new Britney Spears song...

but I like Kelly Clarkson's new CD a lot more. It's for sure my favourite of her three.

Kelly Clarkson- Sober (which is my favourite song off the album.)

Umbrella - Rihanna .... OK, so I think this is the last time I am gonna listen to this song. It's starting to get on my nerves now! This song is like everywhere... the radio, TV, the music store, the clothing department, the mall, the cab :wacko:

Umbrella- Rihanna

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE IT?! It's so sweet... ~has a sudden urge to share an umbrella with a cute boy~ :D !

That song's starting to irritate me alot... It is omnipresent and that "...ella ella ella eh eh eh.." is just too much :wacko:

Am listening to "Unbreakable" - Alicia Keys

Umbrella- Rihanna

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE IT?! It's so sweet... ~has a sudden urge to share an umbrella with a cute boy~ :D !

I am diggin that song right now! It used to irritate the pants off of me! But it's really grown on me, and I'm lovin' it, now!

That song's starting to irritate me alot... It is omnipresent and that "...ella ella ella eh eh eh.." is just too much :wacko:

Am listening to "Unbreakable" - Alicia Keys

I heard and enjoyed "Fallin" by Alicia Keys today. I'm not usually a fan of her style, but I do like that song alot once in a while (like "Hotel California" by The Eagles, it's fantastic about once a week...after that it get's real old real fast :P:boy: ). I'm not sure if I can recall what "Unbreakable" sounds like, but I'm pretty sure I've heard it.

I'm listening to "Seven Days" by Craig David right now. I think it's going to be like his song "Walking Away" for me. In other words I'm going to love listening to it alot for awhile, then I'm going to not want to hear it at all anymore for a really long time.

Anyone else notice how some songs have much better staying power than others? It's weird to me how I can hate a song the first few times, and love it the more I hear it (like "Umbrella", and "Little Wonders" by Rob Thomas, and a ton of others). Then there's songs that I LOVE when I first hear them, and get so incredibly sick of them I want to scream ("Into the Ocean" by Blue October for example, or else pretty much anything by Nickleback). Then there's some songs I just really can't ever get enough of ("Beautiful" by Christiana Aguilera, "Thank You" by Dido, or pretty much anything by Three Days Grace).

I dunno, just fascinates the heck out of me!

-Kevin