• The Lurkers
    • Goatwhisperers
    • The Goatmen
    • Minions

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one's commenting? Should we tell how the poll's going one? Won't it make the poll kinda biased if we tell those who haven't yet voted the answer?

All I'm going to say that the competition is tight! :P

Ieshwar

No one's commenting? Should we tell how the poll's going one? Won't it make the poll kinda biased if we tell those who haven't yet voted the answer?

All I'm going to say that the competition is tight! :P

Ieshwar

B) ....With five votes? The tension mounts!

Have you guys thought what we would do if there's draw? Shall we have another poll or will CJ decide?

BTW, has CJ voted here?

Ieshwar

B) ......Are goats even allowed to vote??

I don't think this question is valid after we've seen goats (as well as half goats- see my sig )writing great stories. As for the voting thing, we don't want 'Goat Revolution' to start here, asking right for vote! :P

Take care,

Ieshwar

P.S- I know for a fact that echidnas start polls! :P

I don't think this question is valid after we've seen goats (as well as half goats- see my sig )writing great stories. As for the voting thing, we don't want 'Goat Revolution' to start here, asking right for vote! :P

Take care,

Ieshwar

P.S- I know for a fact that echidnas start polls! :P

B) ..........Good point! Perhaps we should have thrown in "The Zoo" as catergory considering the members. :wacko:

No, we're trying to name CJ's fans. And there're humans too. Like me! And half-humans too.

Ieshwar

P.S- Conner, if you're reading this, hope you read my sig. :P

P.S2- The competition is really fierce!

12 votes....is there a winner emerging?

Half-goats like people to faun over them. :P

Yes, Ieshwar, I have noticed that you're part of yet another CJ conspiracy! :P

Conner

B) .....It 's a tight race between the Goatsters and goat herd / the herd with the nod out front leaning towards the herds........

I've been offline since last night, so hadn't seen this! Wow, that's some list!

And surely Goats should have the right to vote? Otherwise it's discrimination against the four-footed, and the Echidna (and more to the point, his spines) might have something to say about that. :P

• Site Administrator

Sixteen votes now up!!!

One question, did we ever decide the whole Shadowgod/CJames thingy? Do they/him get one or two votes?

Steve :devil:

Sixteen votes now up!!!

One question, did we ever decide the whole Shadowgod/CJames thingy? Do they/him get one or two votes?

B) .....The herds now hold a 2 lead over Goatsters

Sixteen votes now up!!!

Why am I getting dragged in to this?? (Yes Conner Dragged not Drug... who says you can't teach a fossil new tricks :P )

• Site Administrator

It looks it's it'll be between three possibilities. If there's a tie, a simple vote between the tied options is the easiest way -- after all, the one I voted for isn't winning so that means I'll be available to be lobbied to vote to break the tie. I prefer small, unmarked bills... 0:)

I think we should leave this poll running for a week. That will be plenty of time for everyone to vote, though I suspect we'll have an answer before then.

It looks it's it'll be between three possibilities. If there's a tie, a simple vote between the tied options is the easiest way -- after all, the one I voted for isn't winning so that means I'll be available to be lobbied to vote to break the tie. I prefer small, unmarked bills... 0:)

I think we should run the second poll using the top contenders whether there is an actual tie or not. I don't see any one choice getting a majority of the vote...

Sixteen votes now up!!!

Shadowgod and I are not one and the same... He's just to blame for anything eeevil (such as alleged cliffhangers) in my stories. 0:)

Why am I getting dragged in to this??

Because you are eeevil? :P

B) .......neck to neck the Goatsters and the herd!!

I've voted too... :)

I think we should leave this poll running for a week. That will be plenty of time for everyone to vote, though I suspect we'll have an answer before then.

Awww, Soliciting Bribes... Eric taught you well. :P

I think we should run the second poll using the top contenders whether there is an actual tie or not. I don't see any one choice getitng a majority of the vote...

Sounds good to me!

• Site Administrator

Does this answer the question? :P

How long is this going to be up?

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..