[DomLuka] Threads to make your 5 posts

Looking to make 5 posts so you can read the Sneak Peak section? Overwhelmed by the forums at GA and not sure where to start? Don't want to post just for the sake of posting?

Here are some suggested threads that all Dom fans can enjoy and participate in :)

Dom's alive

Which Is Your Favourite Dom Story?

Luke's Hair - Curly or StrVIII?

More than Once?, Reading Dom's serials

Pick your crew from Domluka characters, who would you choose?

Edited by NaperVic
As a major lurker I just have to say that this post made me laugh hysterically! Thanks NaperVic!

Welcome McJen! Glad you de-lurked and we hope to see you around here more often.

I see that you have 2 posts (as of now), if you only post three more times, you'll be able to read Dom's newest work in the Sneak Peak forums.

Take Care®,

Vic

I don't know why no one likes Milo...maybe I'm a sucker for a brooding anti-social guy :P

I like Milo. I like him because he manages to survive in a most unfriendly environment. I like him so much in fact that I can't remember the other main character's name.

I like Milo. I like him because he manages to survive in a most unfriendly environment. I like him so much in fact that I can't remember the other main character's name.

Nelson is the guy who likes Milo.

Edited by Drewbie