• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An old woman is sipping on a glass of wine while sitting on the patio with her husband, and she says, "I love you so much. I don't know how I could ever live without you." ... Her husband asks, "Is that you or the wine talking?" ... She replies, "It's me ... talking to the wine."

• Like 3

A man wrote a letter to a small hotel in a Midwest town he planned to visit on his vacation. He wrote:

"I would very much like to bring my dog with me. He is well-groomed and very well behaved. Would you be willing to permit me to keep him in my room with me at night?"

An immediate reply came from the hotel owner, who wrote:

"SIR: I've been operating this hotel for many years. In all that time, I've never had a dog steal towels, bedclothes, silverware or steal pictures off the walls or use them as a coloring book. I've never had to evict a dog in the middle of the night for being drunk and disorderly. And I've never had a dog run out on a hotel bill. Yes, indeed, your dog is welcome at my hotel.

And, if your dog will vouch for you, you're welcome to stay here, too."

Edited by MikeL
  • Like 5

Tower: "TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 degrees."

TWA 2341: "We are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?"

Tower: "Have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?"

Edited by MikeL
  • Like 3

A DC-10 had come in a little fast and thus had an exceedingly long roll out after touching down.

San Jose Tower Noted: "American 751, make a hard right turn at the end of the runway, if you are able.  If you are not able, take the Guadalupe exit off Highway 101, make a right at the lights and return to the airport."

Edited by MikeL
  • Like 2