Happy birthday Bonwriter

old bob

OK, it's close to bedtime over here, so super big thanks you to all of you. Only 50% of my siblings (I have two sisters) wished me a happy birthday.

Well, My friend Nicholas wished me a birthday celebration filled with ancient pleasures such as cake, wine and sodomy.

I managed to strike at least one of these (the bakeries were closed and the courgettes/zucchinis ended up in the cooking pot)

So this is a very nice thing to see so many people wish me a happy birthday. Even though some did it the weird Canadian way, this feels super great. Tons of hugs to Bob, Sharon, Nephylim, Drew, Jessi, Rush, Benji, Jack and Mark.

And of course, thanks to CJ for quadrupling my monthly fee. It'll buy me some (more) nice smelly, sticky green bud to cheer me up and my friends. :worship:

• Like 1

It'll buy me some (more) nice smelly, sticky green bud to cheer me up and my friends. worshippy.gif

My kind of party. Glad you had a nice birthday. I'd hug you back, but I'm one of those creepy guys who would grab your ass while doing it.tongue.gif