Would ya date/do the person above you?

Then it's a date! I love sunny parts of Europe! :-) Well, what will we DO with the evening? ;-) :devil:

You little European devil... Well, since we're both males, I'm gay and you're bissexual leaning male (smart choice of side-leaning innocent.gif ) and we're both at the age of experimenting, I guess 2 things can COME UP and DO business devilsmiley.gif... Does a moon-lit walk on the beach tickle your fancy?

I'd take the two of you on

How exactly does one become a "gold member"? I'm jealous. sad.gif

The status changes automatically based on how many posts you make...

Hey, PD, Nice win over in the Last Post #11 thread...now take your pose so I can give you your prize...innocent.gif

Edited by kjames

I'll help him and we'll share wink.gif

You sneaky little cheat!!

First you tease me into DOING you and now you run off bird-hunting with a tiger! I for one am appaled Mr. paya!!

unless of course you were going to invite me to CUM along with the three of you thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Oooo a mini GA orgy i'll bring the whipped cream and chocolate tongue.gif

And you're going to culinary school?!? Cognac injected, chocolate dipped strawberries, and Profiteroles, with Champagne!

Can anyone join? I'm well up for it and I'll even bring my own cream devilsmiley.gif And back on topic Yeah Baby wink.gif

Well, women aren't really my cup of tea, but I'll make an exception if you promise you'll bite me with those sexy fangs...

Well, women aren't really my cup of tea, but I'll make an exception if you promise you'll bite me with those sexy fangs...

It's a given devilsmiley.gif. Biting is soooo my 'thing'... well among other 'things' but you are going to have to wait until after coffee to find out what they are :)

This sounds like a damn good party! biggrin.gif Is there any sex included? ;D

Depends on how many of those strawberries you take out... tongue.gif

Dargon, Yeah, 23 sounds too cute not to date or do...but Nephy' got in the way...I guess I'll have to give her a 'trial' as well....blink.gif

Edited by kjames

Depends on how many of those strawberries you take out... tongue.gif

Dargon, Yeah, 23 sounds too cute not to date or do...but Nephy' got in the way...I guess I'll have to give her a 'trial' as well....blink.gif

kjames, you flatter me so... I'd have to at least take you out on a date to say thanks...

Strawberries? I like cherries better..

kjames, you flatter me so... I'd have to at least take you out on a date to say thanks...

Strawberries? I like cherries better..

It's damn cold here! I want to cuddle with somebody somewhere sunny! ;)

It's damn cold here! I want to cuddle with somebody somewhere sunny! wink.gif

If cold is your issue then I've got your solution. It's like the song goes: "It's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes!!"