Guess What The Person Above You Dreamt About Last Night

Hmmm... what did Robyn dream about last night?

I think she dreamed about all the wonderful people she has met on GA which made her rush on here today and brighten up our day with her sunshine.

Nice enough? Don't get used to it...nice is hard devilsmiley.gif

If anyone can correctly guess what I dreamed about last night I'll give them a prize

• Site Administrator

Oh, Nephy, that is easy...You dreamed of teacups and grapefruit...taking a nice juicy bite devilsmiley.gif over and over and over

For those thinking for me, word to the wise, I only slept 2 hours last night..better be a compact dream

Oh, Nephy, that is easy...You dreamed of teacups and grapefruit...taking a nice juicy bite devilsmiley.gif over and over and over

For those thinking for me, word to the wise, I only slept 2 hours last night..better be a compact dream

I think Cia dreamt of a REALLY comfortable bed (I have no idea how comfortable your bed is, but maybe you'd sleep better in a more comfy one?).

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gifSuperSearchIconShadow.gif

If I understand the rules, I must guess what Robyn dreamed about. Hmm. Netherlands. But autumn. Golden leaves against gray skies, girls and boys in cable-knit sweaters laughing as they run along the paths before being swept into the sky which is unaccountably orange.

• Site Administrator

You probably dreamed of a magical courtroom on trial for making polls that no one wants to answer, but for some reason always end up doing so anyway....hmmm fun kinky mind control, anyone?? devilsmiley.gif Of course, you'd have a good defense lawyer, Nephylim....

Well, you've made it all to easy. You dreamed about me, all night long. 0:)

Tiger dreamed about winning American Idol. He didn't even sing.

Heh-heh, if it only was that easy:lol:

Ok, let's see. Amgine dreamed about... a giant pumpkin, filled with candy. Yes, I know I like Halloween!

Robyn dreamed of manga/anime characters carrying pumpkins and wearing black :)

• Site Administrator

Robyn dreamed of manga/anime characters carrying pumpkins and wearing black smile.gif

Nephy dreamed of chanting, candy corn dancing and 2 cats chasing around the house! Yep...that sounds sufficiently trippy enough for a Samhain evening..... ;)

Nephy dreamed of chanting, candy corn dancing and 2 cats chasing around the house! Yep...that sounds sufficiently trippy enough for a Samhain evening..... wink.gif

Nowhere near trippy enough :).... You dreamed of gunning down parents in Halloween Hell, spraying them all with guns that shoot candy...then rounding up the kids and making them cook dinner.

Oh that's easy! You dreamt about long and big emails! They just kept on coming and you had no idea what to do with all of them, hehe! And you were so excieted because they were from different countries and different places! So many exotic emails! :) Too bad you can't send emails as easily, Mwehehe!