Are your loved ones plotting to eat you?

One can never be too careful. You may be in a family that has cannibalistic tendencies. Take this test to find out more. I find this most disturbing. I'd like to thank James Savik. It was a link that he provided that I found this test. :P

11_34.jpg

I got 51%. Thankfully I live 300 miles away and the only time I am home is for holidays. The reason the haven't eaten me is due to the fact that turkey and the Christmas Ham are far more tasty than me...I hope.

Edited by GoWithIt
  • Site Administrator

I think that Rizan, Jiv and I need to run away....or join a support group...anyone who has been randomly syruped raise their hand!

Edited by Cia

Hopefully family members are still full from Thanksgiving turkey and leftovers so our members won't start disappearing too quickly. Plus, they will likely want to keep you around long enough to get a Christmas present from you.

January could be scary around GA.

• Site Administrator

Hopefully family members are still full from Thanksgiving turkey and leftovers so our members won't start disappearing too quickly. Plus, they will likely want to keep you around long enough to get a Christmas present from you.

January could be scary around GA.

Hmm...you've really thought about this...you plottin on some family member?

Hmm...you've really thought about this...you plottin on some family member?

LOL My husband has to bandage my cuts when they are bleeding too badly because I have such a weak stomach, so I don't think anyone has anything to fear from me! I'm just worried for all our members with their high scores. tongue.gif

• Site Administrator

Librent, Are you plottin on yourself???

And W.L. Run...don't wait for the government to save you run for the hills....fast and as far as you can.