Spread love not hate!

You're the one that picks the hot avatar pics on the gay guy side of things...wish I could be inbetween two such beautiful, tender guys...

Edited by KJames

Am I only allowed to choose one thing...? Because there's quite a lot of awesomeness that comes with a Lacey :P

Including, but not limited to: kind, sweet, cute, funny, great sense of humor, and that boyish charm that makes everyone go :wub:

You and your husband are super cute together. ^^

Yeah, Lace', I know, but nobody here see's that pic...it's only on my Y!IM avatar pic...biggrin.gif...but thanks for the compliment!

Edited by KJames

KJ... you make me itch with fleas! I mean...

Nah... you're a good guy chock full of wisdom and nicities!

...itch with fleas, huh? Be very careful what you criticize, or wish for... (Hero does not, and has never had, fleas, since his first visit to the vet--I've been lucky with him on that issue)

Eric is an all around nice guy. (For a power bottom) tongue.gif

Oh, and you can do this in the Games and humor forum.

Is that true, Eric? I might make it your way, some day...

You are one of the coolest chicks here at GA thumbsupsmileyanim.gif .

The fact that you tolerate all of us is amazing tongue.gif

The fact that all us drama queens can tolerate each other, dear, is amazing--that she can tolerate us is quite extraordinarily amazing!

You helped me to realize that Canada is a real place, with real people. Without you, I may never have realized that.

Too bad there are still a few oddballs up there that think they're on another planet...

Mike is simply a super guy.

And he's got a cool avatar that he keeps updated with the seasons or current events...

And Bugeye has always been forthright with a compliment.

Edited by KJames