The Camilo Thread

Just felt like doing it. Maybe you guys can create your own threads, hehe that'll be cool..... or or or, you can become my loyal followers. I would prefer the latter........ seriously ._.

Well, I pledge alleigance to no one but myself but I will follow you if you really want me to... especially at night, when the shadows are deep and there is a breeze from the East that ruffles your hair, and if there is a scent of lavendar (or blood) ... that will be me devilsmiley.gif Oh and if you wake up with a sore neck just don't look in the mirror OK? :)devilsmiley.gif

Nothing wrong with having your own thread, but I will gradually become more loyal as I see more chapters of Perks being posted.

In other words, don't let your thread distract you from what really builds loyalty.

LOOL trust you to start a thread like this one tongue.gif But ok, I'm in. Next chapter of Perks please smile.gif

P. S. I'd be your stalker, but since Nephy does it in such elegant fashion and your bf can read this, I won't.

Edited by Dargon

Ok, ok, ok, ok, the more minions I get, the faster I'll write chap 12 of Perks, :P

Okay, sorry, but put me in the camp that believes you are not entitled to any kind of a personal life and thinks even the sleeping and eating can be cut back on so you can finish Perks.

Perks reminds me of Sommersturm, like maybe what was happening off camera.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0420206/

Skip school today, I mean hell, the college acceptances are in, finish Chapter 12!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just felt like doing it. Maybe you guys can create your own threads, hehe that'll be cool..... or or or, you can become my loyal followers. I would prefer the latter........ seriously ._.

Keeping this thread alive to put heat on you for the next chapter of Perks...... nice weekend coming up, lots of free time for writing :D