Personal questions...

Again, along the same lines, if you were a pet to a human, what would you be?

Well, the last guy in my life gave me the nickname Greg-cat, so I guess I'd be a cat.

What made you decided your significant other was the "one"?

"KC GRIM

I would be a ferret.

What is the last thing that you really messed up?"

Wrapping a coat as a gift.

Well, the last guy in my life gave me the nickname Greg-cat, so I guess I'd be a cat.

What made you decided your significant other was the "one"?

The sense of humor which meshed perfectly with mine.

What is the last thing you do before going to sleep at night?

Brush my teeth and wash my face. What's the longest amount of time you've ever gone without sleep?

3 days, it was in Vietnam and we were in the middle of a typhoon.

My favorite show on TV is Eureka.

What is your worst excuse for calling in sick at work?

What is your worst excuse for calling in sick at work?

Well, the one I felt the stupidist about was when a tree fell on my roof and porch and blocked my front door. I couldn't get out! It just sounded so fake, but it actually happened.

What is your favorite gift you have ever received?

Actually, Kiltie69 sent me a book this Christmas called Whashitt and Geton Witit, describing the nuances of the Scottish language. Probably one of the most thoughtful gifts I ever received (I'm a sucker for the Scottish tongue...)

What was your last dream about?

It was a nightmare, It was flooding really bad and I was trapped in a building as the water poured in. I'm a really good swimmer but this girl at work can't swim and she kept pulling me down under the water trying to hang on to me :( then I can't breath and start choking :( :(

What is the worst thing you've done to a partner and they still forgave you?

What was your best date ever?

My first one. It totally was like nothing I thought it would be and it ended up going for 11 hours instead of the planned 2. I got home at 4am that next morning. :P

Ever failed to get it up in a moment of need?

Whats your favourite pick up or sweet talking line?

"Wanna f**k?" Lol, just kidding. I don't know, I've never really had to sweet talk a guy into bed before. It just sorta happens. :P

How old were you when you lost your V-Card and how did you lose it?

I was too young (thirteen - don't tell anyone). I was staying with my aunt and cousin in Pwllheli, Wales. My cousin introduced me to his friend and we just hit it off - helped that he was the cutest thing on two legs, and had the sexiest Welsh accent. My aunt and cousin went to the cinema, and I pretended I was ill. The rest as they say is history.

Where would you most like to have sex, but haven't. . . yet?

What part of the body is your biggest turn off?

A belly, if he's got one.

Otherwise...nothing, maybe feet.

Would you rather date a guy with a dick so small you can't believe it's a dick or a guy with a dick so big you will never be able to fit it in any of your orifices ?